A good mirror app is all you need if you want to view its content on the big screen. However, choosing the best app can be a pretty challenging task, as many options exist.
That said, are you looking for the right kind of mirror app for your phone? If so, you will find this content to be absolutely useful.
Have you watched videos on a small screen with your buddies using your phone? Uncomfortable and difficult to appreciate due to its intricacy, it’s a dreadful experience for pretty much any individual. This can happen while playing video games.
Ultimately, why compromise when you can watch the same show on two separate screens simultaneously? If that’s the case, you may be wondering if that’s even possible. Yes, it is correct.
Everything is becoming possible as technology improves. That means with the right kind of mirror app for the phone, and you can mirror content to the big screen.
Reasons Why You Will Have to Use a Mirror App for Phone
Well, if truth be told, it is totally possible to mirror your phone’s content to a bigger screen. Many options are available for you if you wonder how to do that.
Technological advancements allow you to cast anything on another screen through your phone. This will not limit you to sharing just a limited number of files between devices. These apps let you share the entire active screen instead of the files.
The next question is, why would you want your screen to be shared? What are the practical necessities? Let’s find it out.
By using a screen mirroring app, you may free yourself from having to deal with your younger sibling. That means the siblings who are peering over your shoulder while you play your favorite game.
Also, mirroring lets you watch you and your friend watch a movie together on a single screen.
PS: let’s figure out how to perform Screen Mirroring on Samsung S10.
How Can You Mirror One Android Device to Another?
There is no shortage of apps that claim to be able to share screens. The majority of those apps can be downloaded through your Play Store. If not, you can download it through Google.
Regardless of many mirror apps for phones, we intend to explain the most trusted options. Namely, we intend to explain ApowerMirror and ScreenShare to our readers.
So, let’s go ahead and learn about them.
ScreenShare is considered the most impressive tool to mirror an Android device. The best thing about this tool is that it is completely free.
Mentioned below is how to easily use this mirror app for the phone to mirror your Android phone.
- Make sure both phones have ScreenShare installed.
- Use Bluetooth to connect your phones.
- Take a look at it on both devices. Open the “Menu” option and then select “ScreenShare service.”
- Make sure both phones are connected to the same Bluetooth network.
- Have you executed the steps correctly? If so, the “Linked” message should appear on the device in the list of connected devices.
- Android screen mirroring is now ready for you to use.
Here’s another great option for those looking for a good phone mirror app. ApowerMirror comes with plenty of impressive features too.
Let’s go ahead and learn how to use this tool.
- ApowerMirror should be installed on both phones.
- Open the ApowerMirror on both phones and connect them to the exact Wi-Fi network.
- A blue-colored mirror icon can be found at the bottom of one phone’s “Wi-Fi Connection.”
- It will go out and look for gadgets all on its own.
- The other phone you wish to mirror should appear in the list of available devices. Choose it by selecting its name from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Your screen will be replicated to your other screen when you press “START NOW.”
Mirroring Screen to iPhone from an iPhone
Like Android, mirroring from an iPhone to another is a simple process. ApowerMirror – the best Mirror app for phones, on the other hand, can handle both devices.
Because of this, iPhone users should choose ApowerMirror to be the best solution available. Other choices include AirView, TeamViewer, and so on.
1. How to Use Apowermirror and Mirror Your Phone’s Screen to Another
- First, you should download ApowerMirror on both iPhones. Then, get it installed with the instructions provided on the screen.
- Use the same network (Wi-Fi network) to connect both iPhones.
- Choose “Customize Controls” on your streaming device and add the “Screen Recording” option to the Control Center.
- On your streaming phone, tap the blue symbol so it will start searching for other available devices. Select the iPhone using the drop-down menu.
- You should go to the Control Center. After doing that, you should enter the name “ApowerMirror” and press the “Record” button. Click “Start Broadcast” to get the mirroring process started! Afterward, the iPhone’s screen will be displayed on the other phone.
2. Using Airview As a Mirror App for Phone
To use AirView, you must have a jailbroken iPhone to mirror videos. Follow these instructions so you will not have any issues.
- Be sure to perform a search for AirView.ipa on your device to locate the app’s installer. Then you may save it on your iPhone and use it there.
- As a receiver, it will be responsible for running the system. Tap on the video-sharing symbol near the forward button to share it with friends.
- The first step is to select the iPhone from a list of devices that have been discovered.
- On your other iPhone, you’ll see a replica of your video.
How to Mirror Phones of Different Platforms (Android and iOS)?
Well, there are methods to mirror phones of different platforms or OS. For instance, you can mirror an iOS device into an Android screen.
Mentioned below is how to do that.
1. Mirroring to an iOS Device from an Android Device
Let’s learn how to mirror your iOS device from an Android device with the help of the Mirror Apps For Phone.
● Use AirPlay
- First, you should go to your Play Store and get AirPlay installed on your Android device.
- You can then enable “Screen Mirroring” on your iOS device. To do that, you should go to the device’s Control Center.
- Now, you should launch AirPlay on your Android. Then, you are supposed to select iOS using its “Wireless Display” menu.
- You should tap on the option “Screen Mirror to Other Phones.”
● Use Screen Streams over HTTP
- Use the Play Store to download and install Screens Stream over HTTP on your Android phone.
- Click the button labeled “Start” to begin using the application on the Android device.
- The IP address of the tool will be revealed when you click “Start Now.”
- The Android display will immediately be replicated on the iOS device. To do that, open any web browser you prefer on iOS and type in the IP address.
2. Mirror to Android from an iPhone
Now, it’s time to learn how to mirror an Android device from an iOS device via the best mirror apps for phones.
● Use ApowerMirror
- For Android and iOS, you can download ApowerMirror.
- Use one Wi-Fi network for both Android and iOS devices.
- To search for a device, open ApowerMirror on your iOS device. Then, you should hit the blue “M” icon.
- Search for the name of your Android smartphone and tap on it to proceed.
- Open the iPhone’s Control Center.
- ApowerMirror + Android’s device name should be selected under “AirPlay Mirroring.”
- If you’ve done it successfully, your iOS device’s screen should appear on the Android device.
● Use LetsView
- Use LetsView on both Android and iOS smartphones to get started.
- Make sure you’re connected to a single Wi-Fi network as your phone and tablet.
- It will start searching for devices that are currently available.
- Next, go to the Control Center on your iOS device and tap on it.
- Select your Android smartphone from the “Screen Mirroring” tab to proceed.
- Now your Android device’s screen will look just like your iOS device’s.
Besides, let’s figure out how to operate an iPhone through your PC by Vysor for iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mirror App for Phone
1. What is the best way to connect two phones for syncing?
There are a number of factors to consider while trying to connect two smartphones. Consider, for example, iTunes for iOS devices and Bluetooth technology for Android. Fortunately, there’s an all-in-one tool, and it is named MobileTrans.
This special tool can handle every type of operating system, including iOS, Android, and Huawei. MobileTrans allows you to transfer almost any sort of file between any two operating systems.
2. Is it possible to use AirDrop on Android devices?
No, it’s a resounding no. As of this writing, AirDrop is not supported on Android devices. MobileTrans, on the other hand, is your best chance to transfer files across Android and iOS devices.
3. How can I mirror my phone to another phone without using Wi-Fi?
Thanks to ScreenShare’s built-in mirroring feature, you may now mirror without any Wi-Fi connection. Bluetooth connectivity is all that is required. However, this solution is currently only compatible with Android smartphones.
4. Are these mirror apps secure?
Mirror apps are generally safe to use, but it’s crucial to download them from trusted sources like official app stores. Be cautious of unofficial or suspicious app sources that may pose security risks.
5. Can I use mirror apps for video calls?
While mirror apps primarily focus on providing mirror functionality, some apps may offer additional features for video calls. However, for dedicated video calling, it’s recommended to use popular video chat applications like Zoom, Skype, or FaceTime.
You should make use of the screen mirroring capability that has been included in our cell phones. There’s an app for that, regardless of whether you use an iOS or Android device.
One of the most versatile mirroring programs is ApowerMirror, which can be used on both Android & iOS. And that’s all about the mirror app for phones. If you have other doubts, please let us know.