The issues regarding ‘update unavailable with this Apple ID‘ are very common among Apple users.
This issue of “update unavailable with this Apple ID” often occurs when you are logged on to multiple IDs in your iDevice.
This “update unavailable with this Apple ID” issue is considered a minor glitch in some iOS devices, but it can be very frustrating when you have some important tasks to do, and you need to make some essential updates on your iDevice.
You can go through this detailed guide and follow the methods described below to get rid of this “update unavailable with this Apple ID” error.
Besides, let’s learn how to overcome the frustrating “trusted devices list is not available” issue on your iPhone with this informative article. Discover easy solutions yourself now!
1. Re-install the Problematic App
Multiple logins on iCloud may result in the error of “update unavailable with this Apple ID” on your iPhone. You may have downloaded a certain app from a different ID, and you may be trying to update it with a different ID.
One easy solution to the issue of “update unavailable with this Apple ID” is to delete the app on your iDevice and then re-install it with your current Apple ID.
To reinstall a certain app on your iDevice, follow these simple steps:
- 1: Open the “Settings” menu and click on “General“.
- 2: Click on “iPhone Storage“.
- 3: Select the specific app on your iDevice.
- 4: Click on the “Delete” option. The app will be deleted.
- 5: Go to the “App Store” on your device and install the same app again. If it is a paid application, then you would have to repay the amount to purchase that app again.
2. Reset Network Settings
Sometimes network issues can be the root cause of the “update unavailable with this Apple ID” error on your iOS device. A faulty network might prevent you from updating an app on your iDevice.
To fix this “update unavailable with this Apple ID” problem, you can reset the network settings on your iPhone by following these steps.
- 1: Open the “Settings” menu and click on “General“.
- 2: Tap the “Network Setting” option.
- 3: Click on “Reset Network Settings“.
- 4: Enter the password to confirm the reset. All the network connections will be reset.
- 5: Connect your device with the current functioning network and update the problematic app.
Also, if you are bothered with the iPhone network not available issue, here are the best fixes for you.
A lot of complicated problems, such as the “update unavailable with this Apple ID” can arise when you are signed in to a specific iCloud account.
To get rid of such problems, you should consider logging out of the iCloud app and logging back again to check if the “update unavailable with this Apple ID” problem is solved.
To log out of your iCloud account, follow these steps:
- 1: Open the “Settings” menu and click on your name.
- 2: Select the “Sign Out” option.
- 3: Type your iCloud ID and password and select “Turn Off“.
- 4: Enter the screen password to confirm your sign-out. Your account will be signed out from your iDevice.
- 5: Click on “Sign in” again.
- 6: Enter your ID and password to sign in. Now, go to the apple store again to check if the problematic app is updating or not.
By the way, let’s learn more about how to unlink iPhones from Apple ID.
If you forgot the password of your Apple ID, you would not be able to log out of the system and reset your iCloud account. You could face a lot of inconvenience from iCloud services if you are unable to reset your account.
Some nifty applications can help you log in and log out of your account without any password. One of the most popular apps to unlock your account without any password is Tenorshare 4uKey. This tool can help you remove an Apple ID from any iDevice without a password.
After resetting your account with Tenorshare 4uKey, you can try updating the troublesome app again. 4uKey is the best unlocking tool for removing all other iPhone locks. Tenorshare 4uKey is developed for iOS users for bypassing screen passcodes if their screen is broken, disabled, or locked.
Users of 4uKey are usually very satisfied with the product and talk about their great experiences in reviews.
With an outstanding user rating and wonderful user reviews, Tenorshare 4uKey has become one of the most popular tools for unlocking a phone without a password. Let us have a look at some of its brilliant features.
Here are some interesting features of 4uKey:
- Can perfectly fix the error message of “Update Unavailable with This Apple ID”
- Removes Apple ID and iCloud account from any device without a password
- Enables you to log out from the previous Apple ID without a password when ‘Find My iPhone’ is enabled
- Bypasses screen passcodes for disabled, locked, or broken iPhone, even when the Apple ID grayed out; unlocks parental controls without data loss
- Supports all Windows and Mac systems including iOS 17; supports all iOS devices including iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models with iOS 7.0 and later versions
- Works as a do-it-yourself tool with an easy user interface and instructions
If you are unable to sign out of your iCloud account because you forgot your password, try following the below steps to reset your iCloud account. It may help you fix the “Update Unavailable with this Apple ID” problem by resetting your iCloud account.
- 1: Start and launch 4uKey.
- 2: Click on “Unlock Apple ID.”
- 3: Connect your iOS device to a computer via USB cable.
- 4: Select your iDevice on the computer and click on “Start Remove“.
- 5: 4uKey will successfully remove your iCloud account and Apple ID from your device.
- 6: Disconnect your iDevice from the PC and sign in to the same account or another iCloud account.
Sometimes you may forget your iPhone screen password, or your screen lock may get disabled due to too many attempts. In such a case, you can use Tenorshare 4uKey to unlock your screen by following these steps:
- 1: Open and launch 4uKey.
- 2: Click on “Unlock iOS Screen“
- 3: Click “Start” to begin the process.
- 4: Attach your iPhone to a computer through a USB cable.
- 5: Download the firmware package.
- 6: As soon as the previous step gets finished, click on “Start to Remove“. Make sure that your device is connected to your computer through the USB cable.
If your device does not automatically enter the “Recovery mode“, it will guide you to the page of manual instructions for putting your device to DFU/Recovery mode. Your lock will be erased shortly after this from your iPhone.
To unlock the screen time passcode from your iPhone, follow these steps.
- 1: Open and launch Tenorshare 4uKey on your computer.
- 2: Select the “Remove Screen Time Passcode“.
- 3: Attach your iPhone to the computer through USB.
- 4: When your device is detected on the PC, click on “Start Remove“.
- 5: Turn Off “Find My iPhone“.
- 6: Click on “OK” and wait for a few minutes. Your screen time password will be removed completely from your device.
PS: Click to fix it if you have a problem with how to perform an iPhone passcode reset.
The “Update Unavailable With This Apple ID” issue can occur due to various reasons, such as Apple ID authentication problems, App Store glitches, or network connectivity issues.
To fix the “Update Unavailable With This Apple ID” issue, you can try signing out and signing in again with your Apple ID, resetting your Apple ID password, force closing and reopening the App Store, clearing the App Store cache, checking your network connectivity, or resetting network settings.
FAQ 3: Will resetting my network settings delete my data?
No, resetting your network settings will not delete your data. However, it will remove saved Wi-Fi passwords, so you’ll need to reconnect to Wi-Fi networks and enter their passwords again.
Yes, you can often fix the “Update Unavailable With This Apple ID” issue on your own by following the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this guide. If the problem persists, you can seek further assistance from Apple Support or visit an authorized service center.
FAQ 5: Will updating my device’s software fix the issue?
Updating your device’s software to the latest version can potentially fix any underlying software glitches that might be causing the “Update Unavailable With This Apple ID” issue. It’s always recommended to keep your device updated with the latest software releases.
FAQ 6: What should I do if none of the solutions work?
If none of the solutions mentioned in this guide work, it’s advisable to contact Apple Support for further assistance. Their team of experts will be able to provide you with personalized support and help you resolve the issue.
We hope that this article helped you understand and fix the issue of “Update Unavailable with this Apple ID” on your iPhone.
Now you know that you can solve this “update unavailable with this Apple ID” problem all by yourself by making minor changes in your settings menu or by using Tenorshare 4uKey. The update issues generally occur due to sign-in problems.
So, if you want a smooth and error-free experience for updating your apps, sign out from your irrelevant iCloud account, create a new account, or reset your previous account.
If you are unable to sign out due to some other errors like “update unavailable with this Apple ID” or because you forgot your password, we suggest you try Tenorshare 4uKey for a hassle-free and quick fix to all the sign-in problems in your iPhone.