In this article, we are sticking to solving the many questions and dilemmas faced by iOS users.
We cater to iPad and iPhone users who need to remove Apple ID from iPhones and remove Apple ID from iPad and are unable to do so.
This is especially so for iPhone users who have bought their devices from previous owners or when they need to sell their devices and erase their Apple ID from their phones. If you can associate yourself with such situations, you have come to the right advisory to solve your Apple ID issues.
We have provided some excellent and easy-to-use methods to remove Apple ID from iPhones and Apple ID from iPad. You can use these methods as a full-proof solution to remove a previously used Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad device and initiate a new ID afresh.
We have also recommended a good iOS third-party tool for your ultimate convenience while following the task.
PS: if you have problems with there was an error connecting to the Apple ID server, here are the best solutions for you.
Before attempting to remove an existing Apple ID on your iPhone or iPod, you must first be introduced to a remarkable tool called the Tenorshare 4Mekey.
This program is compatible with both macOS and Windows operating systems. This is a very efficient program that can aid you in permanently erasing your data files and Apple IDs without leaving any trace.
The easy-to-use steps below can accurately show you good ways and methods to remove Apple ID from iPhone or iPod devices.
Carefully Follow Them to Learn How to Do So:
1. Download 4MeKey on your computer and then launch it. And then click Unlock Apple ID.
2. Connect your iPad/iPhone to your computer with a USB cable and unlock your iPad/iPhone. Then click Trust in a pop-up window on your iOS Device.
3. Click the Next button to unlock your Apple ID.
4. For devices running above iOS 11.4 with Find My iPhone enabled, you need to sign out of iCloud and turn off Find My. After this, click the Next button to proceed.
5. Confirm the ‘Find My‘ & ‘iCloud‘ statuses.
6. This method lets you easily remove Apple ID from the iPad or iPhone.
Except for Tenorshare 4Mekey, iToolab UnlockGo – iCloud Bypasser is another professional tool to change or delete the iCloud account on your iPhone/iPad.
Using the Settings on your device to remove an Apple account and ID is among the simplest ways to do so. You must follow the steps below carefully:
1: In your iPad or iPhone device, you must visit the ‘Erase All Content & Settings‘ icon from the ‘Reset‘ menu, located in the General Settings.
2: You must visit the device Settings once again and choose the ‘Reset All Settings‘ option in the ‘Reset‘ menu under ‘General.’
If you have done this, you can be assured that you have successfully learned how to remove Apple ID from your iPad or iPhone.
If you have the incorrect Apple ID linked to the App Store, prevalent on your iPhone or iPad, you can easily remedy this by following the steps below carefully.
1: You can start by launching the App Store application on the iPad or iPhone device and clicking on the ‘Featured‘ icon on its interface.
2: You can go down until the point where you view the particular Apple ID to which the application is logged. You must click on the icon and hit on ‘Sign Out.’
3: Then finally, hit on ‘Sign In.’ Now you can easily log in to your personal account.
By the way, if you are having issues with “Can’t Sign Out of Apple ID on your iPhone or Mac,” Our comprehensive guide provides clear-cut solutions to assist you in regaining command of your Apple account.
Part 4: How to Remove Apple ID from iPhone or iPad on Incorrect Apple ID in Find My iPhone or iCloud?
You can also use this method to get rid of the previous Apple account. To use this, you know the password of the existing account. To proceed, follow the steps below carefully
1: Firstly, visit Settings on the iPhone or iPad device.
2: Then, hit on the picture and name of the existing account.
3: Now scroll to the base and hit the ‘Sign Out‘ icon. You may be inquired about your decision to erase the account from the device entirely. If you are in affirmation, then confirm it.
4: You will need to put in the account password at this point. Type and send it, and you will soon be asked about your preference for keeping some particular data files on your device, which is entirely your decision.
5: Now you can hit on ‘Sign Out.’ Then you can again choose the ‘Sign In‘ button to log in using a different Apple ID.
While trying to get rid of the previous account, you may not be familiar with its original password. In such a case, you may have to ask the earlier owner for permission to remove Apple ID from your iPhone or iPad remotely.
The prior owner will follow the following steps to remove the Apple account.
1: Sign in to the iCloud website.
2: Visit the ‘Find My iPhone‘ menu.
3: Click the ‘All Devices‘ icon and select the device from where the Apple ID is supposed to be erased.
4: Then hit on the ‘Remove from Account‘ button.
Now you can switch off your device and turn it back up to set your Apple ID.
- Can I remove an Apple ID from an iPhone or iPad without erasing all content? Yes, you can remove an Apple ID without erasing all content by signing out of iCloud, iTunes, and the App Store. However, if you want to completely dissociate the device from the Apple ID, performing an erase is recommended.
- Will removing an Apple ID from my device affect my purchases and app downloads? No, removing an Apple ID from your device does not delete your purchased apps or media. You can re-download them using a different Apple ID or the same one if you decide to sign in again.
- Can I remove an Apple ID without the password? Removing an Apple ID without the password is possible in certain situations. Contact Apple Support for guidance and assistance in such cases.
- What happens if I remove an Apple ID from a lost or stolen device? By removing the Apple ID from a lost or stolen device using the Find My app or iCloud’s website, you can prevent unauthorized access to your personal information. It’s an essential step to protect your privacy and security.
- Can I use the same Apple ID on multiple devices? Yes, you can use the same Apple ID on multiple devices. It allows you to access your content, preferences, and services across all devices linked to that Apple ID.
These steps are very efficient, and you can easily use any of these to remove your Apple ID from your iPhone and remove your Apple ID from your iPad.
Additionally, the Tenorshare 4Mekey is excellent software that can be used for performing such device functions. It is an efficient program to erase any kind of data on your device.