There are enough reasons for the popularity of DocuSign. DocuSign is rated among the most widespread electronic signature services.
This specific service has quite a history, and it is known for the reliable service they offer.
However, that shouldn’t prevent you from looking for better DocuSign alternatives. The truth is that there are better e-signature services with more options and more affordable prices.
As we know, there is no shortage of individuals who look for DocuSign alternatives. This article is written focusing on those who want better alternatives to DocuSign. If you fall into that category, this is just the right article you should read on.
We intend to reveal multiple DocuSign alternatives in this article. You can go through this list and choose the best option that suits your purpose.
List of Best DocuSign Alternatives
Here’s the list of best DocuSign alternatives you can consider.
If you intend to find excellent DocuSign alternatives that are affordable, Wondershare SignX is a must-try. This special program is developed particularly having user-friendliness in mind. Uploading and signing documents using SignX is a walk in the park.
You can decide if you are to sign the document before sending it to the others. If not, you can sign the document as the last person too. Also, it lets you send the respective document to any number of recipients.
To create a signature with SignX, you can consider three options. Depending on your requirement, you can draw, upload, or type a signature. Then, to place the signature, you can simply drag it and drop it on the document.
Click to know more about Authentisign login & a detailed tutorial.
Pros of SignX
- It comes with a very friendly user-interface
- Signatures put with the assistance of SignX comply with the legal requirements
- You can send documents to any number of recipients through SignX
- The security of the document will be assured thanks to unique access codes
- You can manage users with more convenience
Cons of SignX
- It is not a free service
2. Adobe Sign
Adobe Sign is another superb alternative that comes with many great features. It is capable of getting signatures through Adobe Document Cloud. It also integrates with various globally recognized third-party tools like Dropbox and Google Drive.
The reliability, speed, ease of use, and efficiency of this tool are exceptional. If you are wandering around for the best DocuSign alternatives, you shouldn’t miss Adobe Sign.
- This app works on both Android and iOS devices
- It works with tools such as SharePoint and Salesforce
- Timely updates of this software may incur additional costs
This electronic signature tool can be considered one of the best alternatives to DocuSign. It has a simplified interface that works perfectly for any user (even a novice). This effective software offers cool features.
With HelloSign, you get the ability to decide the order of the signature and where the signatures are placed. This specific tool has a range of useful templates that can be used for various legal purposes. These templates can save a lot of time for you.
HelloSign is a handy tool for busy individuals who deal with official documents often.
- It comes with a variety of API integrations
- Collection of templates that can save you a lot of time and make things easier
- Special custom branding solutions for any business plans and other ventures
- The status of the signed document will be notified to users as updates take place
- The cost of HelloSign can be too expensive for some users
This is another software that can be considered one of the best DocuSign alternatives. DocHub allows users to make signatures pretty easily and save a lot of time.
Apart from using it to put electronic signatures on documents, you can use it to do alternations as well. DocHub can necessarily edit textual contents and images on PDF.
Also, it can annotate PDF documents when necessary. On top of all, DocHub is a free extension for Chrome. You can download it and use it perfectly well with Google-related services like Google Drive.
- It works perfectly with Google Drive
- You can use it to edit PDF documents in a very easy manner
- Can add annotations to PDF files if necessary
- You cannot expect optimal security from the documents that are signed using DocHub
- Some of the advanced features like custom branding cannot be found in this software
The fifth item on this list is RightSignature. With the assistance of this software, you will be able to sign documents electronically. This software has already received a large number of positive user reviews.
Although the price of this software is pretty reasonable, it doesn’t work collaboratively with SharePoint.
- This software works perfectly with iOS, Android, and even BlackBerry
- This app works with Dropbox, Salesforce, Google Drive, etc.
- It has a large range of templates that can be used for various purposes
- Custom branding options that come under plans like Business and Business Plus plans
- No SharePoint integration
Previously, SignNow software was known as CudaSign. This unique alternative to DocuSign comes with several decent features. Both companies and individuals can use SignNow to place electronic signatures on their official documents.
As we are aware, SignNow is used by reputed business organizations such as ESPN and Mashable. A considerable percentage of leading companies use SignNow as their prominent option for placing electronic signatures.
- This software comes with a superb reputation as many leading businesses use it
- It lets users manage the documents in an easier manner
- You can share the templates with very less effort
- You can archive all the signed documents easily
- It works seamlessly on both iOS and Android platforms
- It works with all the third-party APIs like SharePoint
- You must go for premium plans to experience phone support and email support
This simplified and useful tool works as one of the better DocuSign alternatives. PandaDoc comprises a large range of features that make this software a really impressive one.
This respective electronic signature software gives official validity to your documents within a couple of clicks.
With the assistance of this software, you will be able to create and manage flawless CRM documents. In general, PandaDoc software can be a very handy tool that effectively manages your business documentation.
- PandaDoc puts legally binding signatures on documents
- It has a simplified interface that can be used conveniently
- Fast performance that saves your time
- If you refer a friend to this program, you will get a free service
- It works on both iOS and Android devices seamlessly
- Despite all the good features, it doesn’t integrate with SharePoint and Salesforce integration
The last alternative we reveal is SignEasy. With the assistance of the electronic signature service, you will be able to create official documents easily.
As we observe, this software has already received a large number of impressive user ratings. You can either make signatures from scratch or even upload already made signatures.
It is capable of facilitating many users to put signatures on the document you need to validate. Later on, you can download the signed document, share it or store it on any device.
- This software has an effective and simplified interface
- It allows multiple users to put their signatures simultaneously
- Works on Android and iOS devices
- It can be used to transfer documents between different devices
- It even integrates with Facebook and cloud storage tools like Dropbox and Google Drive
- You cannot expect a high level of security for your documents signed through SignEasy
- Although it comes with several features, it doesn’t integrate with SharePoint and Salesforce.
Well, we believe that’s a long list of superb DocuSign alternatives & DocuSign competitors for any user to try. You can review this list once again and decide what matches your purpose perfectly.