To be able to put a SIM card of other services like O2, Three, Tesco Mobile, etc., in your EE phone will require you to unlock your Orange phone because they lock their networks to be only removed via contract end or paying a charge.
Thus, for all of you looking for methods to unlock your EE phone, we have covered you with the best of them.
Unlock the Orange or EE Phone Without Any SIM Card
Unlocking carrier phones with no SIM card is a major worry for many people as there aren’t many proper ways to help you out.
However, there still exist some third-party ways you can use if you aim to unlock EE phones that don’t have SIM cards.
With such ways at your disposal, you will only find the SIM card to be a tiny block of plastic that is surely a thing that you can lose at any time, but you won’t have to worry anymore.
Thus, without any further ado, let us introduce a great software that can be the best help you could get.
DirectUnlocks will give you the perfect solution for the issue, and the final result will be an unlocked phone, which you can access completely. Here are the primary features of the tool that give you a complete redressal:
- The tool can unlock any carrier service, not just Orange and EE carrier phones.
- The tool’s results for unlocking phones are permanent, and your carrier phone will be permanently unlocked even after a factory reset.
- The tool has a team of professionals working in the background that effortlessly handles all the user problems.
- The tool unlocks carrier phones very fast, and the delivery time is just 24 hours.
- The best part is that the services of this tool are cheaper than any other service available in the market for the features offered.
- Another bonus thing is that the tool also promises a full refund if the results aren’t satisfactory or the phone doesn’t get unlocked.
We ran our tests on this tool and found the results to be very good, and we think you will also be satisfied with them. Even with the high efficiency of the tool, the user interface is very intuitive, and the operation is also very smooth.
Steps to Unlock Orange Phone.
2. From the carrier options listed, choose the locked phone option, Orange or EE in this case. Also, you will have to select the country where the device is located and enter the phone’s IMEI number.
3. Hit the button Continue now, and the tool will redirect you to the next page, where you will have to make the requested payment. The amount will be displayed here, and you need to enter all the instructions for paying successfully, only after which will the services be given.
4. Once that is done, the tool will immediately start unlocking the phone, and the order progress can be tracked on the tool’s main interface. You will also receive a notification about completing the order when the phone finally gets unlocked.
That was all about it, and it is enough to surprise anyone how effectively simple it is to use this tool to unlock the EE phone.
Unlock the Orange and EE Phone Via Carrier Service
We mentioned above that it is possible to unlock carrier phones with the help of particular carrier services. You can directly request that they unlock your phone with a small charge that can vary depending on the requirement.
In this case, two different methods are available from which you can choose whatever works for you.
Besides, read more about how to perform LG Unlock effortlessly.
Way of Unlocking the Monthly Payable Device
The option of unlocking the phones via carrier service is available for Android and iOS devices. At the same time, you can either get the service for free or get to know that the device is unlocked already, and this can be for the following reasons:
- The iOS devices with the EE carrier service get unlocked automatically after their free subscription period ends, 18 months post-purchase.
- The smartphones of Google Pixel that have the EE carrier service active get unlocked automatically as soon as their free subscription period ends, which is 721 days post-purchase.
- All devices other than the ones mentioned above need to be unlocked with special codes that one can get upon requesting the carrier service.
- All the devices the users replace carry the same period, after which the unlocking can be done as the timer gets reset upon the re-purchase.
Thus, here is the method to unlock the Orange or EE phone via the carrier scheme.
For Orange/EE iPhones:
- Visit the website of My EE on a PC and log in with the user account.
- Open the section of Manage Devices and then click on the option of Device Tools.
- Select the option of Unlock Your Phone and fill in all the required instructions, like payment, etc., that appear on the main interface.
For Other Devices:
- Visit the menu of EE Unlock Device.
- Select the box Pay Monthly under the section of plan type and then on the option No to state clearly that the device isn’t an iOS device.
- Follow all the remaining instructions for getting on the steps toward the unlock process.
Note: Under the monthly payment scheme of EE carrier services, it would cost you around £8.99 for both iOS and Android devices. The free unlock is available for the devices whose contract has ended.
Ways of Unlocking the Devices with Flex Plans or Pay As You Go
These plans have no restrictions related to unlocking carrier phones, meaning you can request to unlock your EE or Orange phone anytime with any subscription plans active.
This method can be used for both iOS and Android phones. Here is what to do:
- Visit the official page of the EE Unlock form.
- You need to enter all the details on the page about the device.
- Keep following all the instructions and steps toward unlocking the target Android/iOS phones.
Note: Locking the device via this method requires mandatory registration of that device with the EE carrier service. You can do so by simply giving them a call.
Here are some common queries that users come up with, and we have compiled them for you to make the info more useful.
Also, in this DirectUnlocks review, we cover the most important information about DirectUnlocks – the professional unlock tool, as well as its best alternatives.
The main reason why the unlocking methods for both EE and Orange are the same is that they belong together now.
The companies T-Mobile and Orange merged their business in 2010 and began to be called commonly by the name EE.
Thus, Orange and EE are the same companies now and have the same policy for network unlocking.
No, there are no restrictions that can legally stop the users in the UK from unlocking the Orange phone or EE phone. It is alright even to buy an unlock service via the carrier; the only thing to remember is that it can be costlier for you.
Thus, you can benefit from the unlock being completely illegal. Still, you must also remain beware of the plethora of fraudulent tools and services that claim to unlock carrier phones but charge high prices for them without delivering the desired results. Check out for the trusted unlock services only.
The following are the great advantages of unlocking carrier phones:
- You will be able to use other networks on your smartphone.
- You can sell your phone at a better rate without any limitations.
- The phone bill gets free of any roaming charges too.
- You can easily switch to any other phone plan from a more cost-beneficial carrier service.
PS: let’s learn more about how to unlock Cricket phones.
This was about unlocking the Orange or EE phone through various methods.
We strongly recommend you use the tools and methods we suggested to be safe from the fraudulent methods that can cost you exorbitant prices for the job and not even give the best results. Try DirectUnlocks for the most efficient services.