It could be really embarrassing to forget the passcode of your iPhone 7. Many people may find this episode funny and weird.
However, it does happen to a lot of people. When it actually happens, it would be funny as it looks right now.
Apple manufactured iPhones while keeping security at the top. The company does not like unwanted people to snoop around your device and make sure; they do not do so, including you.
If you are likely to insert the same incorrect passcode several times, you will be locked out of the device for a long. If you are stuck with your disabled device, you should read further.
Here, you will know different answers to the question, “how to unlock iPhone 7“.
Not just forgetting the passcode, but there can be lots of other conditions for getting locked out of the device. Most of the time, kids try to unlock a device when you are not around and, eventually, disable your device by trying out the wrong patterns.
Not just kids but family members and friends also try to get into your iPhone in the same way. On the other hand, a broken device could be a reason behind your iPhone disability.
You can unlock your iPhone without requiring a passcode through some amazing solutions.
Part 1: How to Unlock iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus?
Method 1. How to Unlock iPhone 7 via IMEIDoctor
To unlock your iPhone permanently, you can use IMEIDoctor. This software assists you in unlocking your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus legally.
For this, users just need to enter the country, network, and IMEI number of their device. After that, you have to order the device unlock and wait for the unlock instructions to arrive through email.
For unlocking your iPhone 7, always go for a trusted source like IMEIDoctor. This service offers an affordable and painless unlocking experience for iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus. For other methods, keep on reading the article.
Before that, read about the impressive features of IMEIDoctor.
Unique Characteristics of IMEIDoctor:
- The tool effectively removes iPhone lock and iCloud lock.
- IMEIDoctor even works as a free iPhone IMEI Checker.
- It is really easy to unlock a device with this amazing tool.
- This software is really secure and safe to use.
- It is compatible with all iOS versions, including iOS 16.
- IMEIDoctor works for every iPhone model, like iPhone 13, iPhone 14, etc.
- The tool does not violate any T&Cs from Apple and hence, is completely legal.
- To unlock devices, there is no need to jailbreak the device.
As you know, your chances of getting back into your device stand minimal once locked out of it. Without some outside assistance, one cannot unlock iPhones.
No worries, we have come here to your rescue. There is an amazing tool called Tenorshare 4uKey, which can help you unlock the iPhone 7.
Tenorshare 4uKey is one of the leading iPhone unlockers. This interesting tool helps people to get out of locked iPhone circumstances and get back into the device.
- Tenorshare 4uKey unlocks any passcode, including Face ID and Touch ID.
- It allows you to get into the disabled, broken, or locked device.
- Tenorshare 4uKey removes locks without a password
- This software enjoys a success rate of 100% with guaranteed security.
- It is compatible with all iOS devices, including iOS 15.
- Top tech sites like download. Hr, SOFTPEDIA, and iOS HACKER recommend this unlocking tool.
Steps on “how to Unlock iPhone 7”:
Before moving on further, you need to download Tenorshare 4uKey on your computer. After installing the tool, make sure to connect your device to the system.
Step 1: Tap on “Start”
In the first place, you need to launch the program. 4uKey will detect your iPhone automatically. Once done, you have to tap on the button “Unlock Apple ID” so as to begin the unlocking process.
Step 2: Please Click ‘Next’ to Remove the Screen Lock
Step 3: Tap on “Download”
Now, you have to tap on the button “Download.” The software will download the precise firmware for your device.
Step 4: Download Firmware for Your Device
Step 5: Tap on “Start to Remove”
After the firmware is downloaded, please tap ‘Start to Remove’, 4uKey will remove your iPhone passcode for you.
Step 5: Screen Lock Removed Successfully
After a while, your device will be unlocked successfully. Now, you can set up your device afresh like a new phone, including passcode, Touch ID, and FaceID; you can also access iTunes/iCloud backup to restore your iOS device.
By the way, read more about the full Tenorshare 4uKey vs. iMyFone LockWiper vs. Dr.Fone Unlock review here.
Part 2: Methods That Do Not Work for Unlocking iPhone 7
After getting locked out of a device, users tend to look for solutions on the internet. There are lots of tips and websites, which tend to promise so many things, but, eventually, fail.
Here, we are going to list out some methods which usually do not work against unlocking a device. These not-so-working methods include:
1. Emergency Call
A while ago, there was a bug in older iOS devices where you could get into a locked device by making an emergency call.
Unfortunately, you cannot unlock a device in this way anymore. Apple fixed this bug a long time ago. Hence, you cannot get in through this way any longer.
2. Get Rid of the Passcode
Another method that does not work for unlocking a device is getting rid of the passcode through the keychain directory.
It means that if you try to delete the passcode through the keychain directory of the iPhone with the help of SSH, iPhone Browser, or iExplorer on a jailbroken iPhone, it will not work.
So, it is best not to fall for this method as it is definitely not going to work.
3. Find My iPhone
On various sites, you will see this tip repeatedly, where you can unlock your device using Find My iPhone.
These sites claim that you can set a new passcode on your iPhone using the lock tool of Find My iPhone. Using this tool, you can overwrite the existing passcode. However, this process does not work at all.
Some people tend to use Siri to enter a locked device after reading on various sites. This unlocking process does not work on all iOS models and versions. Usually, it does not work at all.
For instance, if you give this method a try, you need to put lots of energy and time into it. However, Siri would not help you in removing the passcode. Without a password, users cannot remove or change the lock straightaway from their device.
- Is it legal to unlock my iPhone 7? Yes, it’s legal to unlock your iPhone 7 in many countries, including the U.S. However, the laws can vary, so make sure to check the legalities in your own country.
- Will unlocking my iPhone 7 void its warranty? The impact on your warranty depends on your carrier’s and Apple’s policies. Some carriers may void the warranty if you unlock your phone, while others won’t.
- Can unlocking my iPhone 7 brick it? There’s a small risk of bricking your iPhone 7 during the unlocking process, especially if you use software unlocking. Always follow the recommended steps and use trusted services to minimize this risk.
- What’s the best method to unlock my iPhone 7? The safest method is carrier unlocking. However, if your carrier won’t unlock your iPhone 7, you can use a trusted third-party unlocking service.
- Do I need to unlock my iPhone 7? If you want to switch carriers, travel abroad often, or plan to sell your phone, unlocking your iPhone 7 could be beneficial. If not, you might not need to unlock it.
So, we suggest that you should not waste your time trying out the methods mentioned above.
These methods are not going to help you when it comes to “how to unlock iPhone 7”. If you like to use your device after forgetting the passcode, go for reliable sources only.
Honestly, Tenorshare 4uKey is the best and easiest way to unlock a locked device without requiring a password. This tool helps to removes the lock screen and Apple ID from any iOS device effectively.
4uKey for Android bypasses screen locks for broken disabled or locked devices, also helps you to figure out how to bypass the Android lock screen using emergency calls. The best part about this software is that you do not require any tech skills to perform the unlocking task.
It is a completely self-service tool. The tool allows users to take full control over their devices after removing the passcode.
To get rid of the passcode, connect your device, select the mode, and remove the lock effortlessly. It helps you in saving a lot of energy and time and hence, makes your life easier.
If you do not think so, try out the Tenorshare 4uKey’s free trial. Definitely, you would love this program!