How to export a video without a watermark in Filmora? What is the most practical method to do it? Well, we composed this article explaining the practical way to do it. We believe that those who are new to Filmora will find this guide to be very helpful.
There is an issue with Filmora’s watermarking of altered videos, which many users find annoying. For commercial purposes, you cannot utilize those videos because they show that Filmora owns them.
Filmora’s logo can be removed from your videos, and if you do it, it will become your property. To accomplish this goal, you’ll need to search for a viable solution. Only a few of the many tools on the market are worthy of your time and money.
Also, picking the proper tools correctly and at the correct moment isn’t always easy. To address this matter, we’ve compiled a list of our picks for the best Wondershare Filmora watermark removal software.
In other words, this article simply explains how to export Filmora without a watermark in an easy manner.
Part 1: The Best Tool to Export Filmora Without a Watermark
To make things straightforward, we are going to explain the best way tool to remove the Wondershare Filmora watermark. Apowersoft Watermark Remover is the most effective tool you can find in the market today.
Apowersoft is a reputable company that continues to develop useful products for the internet. Watermark Remover, a new tool from Apowersoft, is the best way to remove or add a watermark to your video. It has a wide range of daring qualities that might help you overcome your issues.
Many individuals are alarmed by the watermark branding that appears on edited videos produced by Filmora. It’s a negative experience because Filmora watermarks all of the altered videos.
To erase Filmora Watermark, remove the date stamp from photos, and even remove the Dreamstime watermark, Apowersoft Watermark Remover works as the best video editing program.
How to Use Apowersoft to Remove Filmora Watermark
Mentioned below are the steps you should follow to remove Filmora Watermark.
01. As the first step, you should download Apowersoft Watermark Remover on your computer and install it.
02. Now, you should launch the application. After that, you can see four different options on your screen.
03. To remove a logo from an image, select the option “Remove Image Watermark.” On the other hand, you can choose “Remove Video Watermark” if you intend to remove it from a video. That’s the main difference between these two methods. So, in this case, you should click on the second method (Remove Video Watermark).
04. You should click on the option “Select Video.” That can be found at the center of the screen. Once done, you can import the respective video from the gallery.
05. Now that you’ve added the video, you’re ready to go on. You can erase the watermark by simply clicking on the tool assigned for “Selection Tool.” After that, you will see a box. Pushing the box and placing it correctly on the watermark is the next step.
06. That’s it. You can click the red “X” mark to delete the box to proceed. That will remove the watermark from your video. So, that’s a practical alternative for those who wonder how to export video in Filmora without a watermark.
Part 2: Using an Online Tool to Delete Filmora Watermark for Free
As you already know, Filmora is a very impressive, fast-performing video editor. However, the problem is that it puts a watermark on all the videos exported through the free version.
In this case, you can even use an online tool to remove the respective watermark. Mentioned below are those online tools for your convenience.
01. Video Watermark Remover
Filmora’s watermark can be removed from any image or video via this online tool. It’s a user-friendly application.
How to use Video Watermark Remover to erase Filmora Watermark
- The first step is to go to the Watermark Remover website and sign in.
- The next step is to submit a file you want to remove the watermark.
- It is necessary to click upon that watermark logo after loading your file to apply it. Just wait until the process gets completed.
- Your output file can now be downloaded when the watermark is removed.
02. Apowersoft Online Video Watermark Remover
Here’s another watermark removal program that can be used for this purpose if you wonder about how to export videos in Filmora without a watermark.
Getting rid of the Filmora watermark is as simple as following a few simple steps with this tool.
Also, let’s figure out how to make the video look like a film.
How to Remove the Watermark on Filmora Videos using Apowersoft
- As the first step, you should launch Apowersoft on any web browser you prefer.
- Using your gallery, select a video format and upload it.
- After clicking the add button, you’ll have to select a logo.
- That’s it. After that, you can remove several different logos at once.
03. Remove Logo Now
You can use Remove Logo Now in the same way that you would use a watermark remover for Filmora. It’s a great piece of software because of how easy it is to use.
How to use this Online Tool to Remove a Logo?
- As the first step, you should get the application installed by visiting their online website.
- Then, you should import the video to the main interface and remove the logo.
- Once the logo is found, you can remove it with the assistance of the marker.
- The Logo’s radius can be easily adjusted with the slider at your disposal. To remove the watermark, click the ‘Clear Section’ option. You can save the video on your computer once the logo is erased.
Part 3: Best Way to Remove Filmora Watermark on Your Android or iPhone
How to Export Videos in Filmora Without Watermark? In this section, we explain a couple of handy tools that can be used to remove the Filmora Watermark.
01. Remove Logo From Video
It’s a pretty handy watermark removal program that’s widely regarded as the best in the industry. Due to the ease with which it may be used, you’ll think highly of this device.
Steps to follow if you want to remove Filmora Log using this app
- First and foremost, you’ll have to get the software. You’ll have to install it after downloading it on your device after downloading it. By visiting this link, you may also get it for free.
- Your device can now be used to open this application after you’ve completed this step.
- Once you have done that, you can go ahead and select a video stored in your gallery. Then, you can upload the same to this tool simply by tapping on the button called “Star.”
- Once the importing is done, you can click on the option that is labeled as a watermark. Once you select that option, you can remove that easily.
- You can click on the button labeled “Preview” now. Then, see the result and proceed to the video.
02. Video Eraser – Remove Logo
If you wonder about how to export videos in Filmora without a watermark, you may use this specific tool to eliminate undesired elements from your films with ease.
A watermark can be removed from any movie with this tool. Many people have made use of the tool’s high-quality offerings.
How to use This Tool to Get Rid of Filmora Watermark
- The first step is to download and install the application. Open the application after you’ve done this.
- Now, you’re supposed to select the file you want to delete a logo from and hit the plus icon. After that, you’ll be able to remove it.
- Select the area that has a Watermark and press the start button to remove a logo.
- Now that the Logo has been removed, you may take a look at the final product.
Part 4: Export Filmora Without a Watermark using the Official Method
Now, let’s learn about the official method on how to export videos in Filmora without a watermark. As per this method, you don’t have to use any third-party application to remove watermarks. Instead, you can simply follow the official method.
A watermark sign will appear on films exported from a free trial of Filmora. Nevertheless, videos exported using the commercial version will not. So, mentioned below is how to export Filmora without a watermark.
01. Make a Backup of the Project.
Remember to save the project files and keep the source files untouched when you are done working on them.
If you’re working with a Filmora video project, you’ll need to save your project in the .wfp file format. Damage to the project file can be caused by deleting your original files or moving them elsewhere.
02. The Second Option is to Purchase the Full Edition of Filmora.
In addition to the free plan, there is a lifetime subscription option and a yearly subscription option. Filmora can be purchased by visiting its official website.
03. After Reopening the Project, Register for a Filmora Plan
After reopening your project, go to your account page and enter your Wondershare ID. Your registration has been completed, and you will be shown in a pop-up window. Close the window by pressing the OK button.
04. The Watermark Can Now Be Exported
To export your video, click the export button and select a format. When you open the video once it has been exported, you will notice that the watermark has been removed. And that’s exactly how to export video in Filmora without a watermark.
The other methods mentioned in this article are used as third-party options.
Frequently Asked Questions About Deleting Filmora Watermark
To give you a better idea about deleting Filmora Watermark, we have listed this FAQ section.
01. Does Filmora Produce Videos with a Watermark?
Well, yes! Filmora watermarks will appear in your video output if you utilize the trial version of Filmora. You will see the watermark if you export videos from the free version. Filmora’s paid edition indeed requires a paid license.
Because of that, many video editors prefer to save money and use the free version instead. To get rid of the Filmora watermark, go directly to the Apowersoft Watermark Remover application and download it.
As long as you’re using the free trial edition of Filmora, you’ll have to deal with a Filmora watermark. However, those who want a third-party solution can get Apowersoft Watermark Remover and get rid of the Filmora watermark there.
Most Notable Features of Apowersoft Watermark Remover
- With Apowersoft Watermark Remover, Watermark removal is as simple as clicking a button.
- It requires no prior technical expertise on the part of the user.
- Videos and photos can easily have watermarks added or removed, leaving no traces behind.
- You can test the remover’s compatibility for free.
- Particularly due to copyright reasons, you can watermark up to 100 images at a time.
02. Do You Get a Filmora That Doesn’t Put a Watermark on Output Videos?
The answer is no, sadly. It is possible to sign up for a free, lifetime, or annual subscription to the service.
Filmora’s watermark may only be removed by upgrading to a lifetime or annual subscription, which most individuals cannot afford.
So, if you want to get rid of the watermark, you can utilize Apowersoft Watermark Remover, which is completely free.
03. What Steps Should I Take to Use the Filmora Trial Version with No Watermark?
The only way to use the Filmora Trial version without a watermark is by using a third-party tool like Apowersoft Watermark Remover.
- Download and install Apowersoft Watermark Remover.
- Select the option called “Remove Watermark from Video.”
- Now, you can remove the watermark from your Wondershare Filmora video.
The Bottom Line
Well, that’s all about how to export Filmora without a watermark. As you can understand, Filmora is a license application, and the trial version has the burden of the watermark.
So, to remove that watermark, you have two options. You can either get the help of a third-party tool like Apowersoft Watermark Remover or purchase Filmora’s licensed version. That’s it!