“How to remove Dreamstime watermark?” is a question asked by quite a few users in many forums.
Do you have the same question and want to know a way or two to remove Dreamstime watermark?
If so, keep reading as we explain several ways to accomplish that task successfully.
Also we reveal a very impressive Dreamstime watermark remover as well.
Introduction to Dreamstime
Stock photo agency Dreamstime has been in business for about 15 years. They have built a strong reputation as one of the pioneers in the microstock industry.
As of today, it has become one of the top players in the industry. They have a vast collection of more than 85 million stock pictures that are royalty-free. Also, their rates and service are both reasonable.
Dreamstime sells photographs on demand for $0,88 – $22,50 per, depending on the size and level of the image. Also, there is a credit pack that is being utilized. Subscribers get the best deals. It’s possible to select a plan that lasts for as long as a year.
Also, you can download volume that ranges from $0.22 to $5 per photo, depending on the plan length. Therefore, those looking for low-cost stock photographs will find Dreamstime to be an excellent option.
Use this platform’s search box so you can find photographs from their collections quickly and conveniently. However, Dreamstime’s watermark is so obnoxious that many users want to remove it from their photographs.
Otherwise, those photographs look so unprofessional, and hence, you won’t be able to use them in professional artwork. This is exactly when many individuals wonder how to remove the Dreamstime watermark.
The exact purpose of this article is to explain this situation.
Use Dreamstime Credit Package to Remove Their Watermark
There is a premium option that allows you to remove watermarks from your images. Are you a die-hard fan of Dreamstime photos and plan on using them frequently? If that’s the case, these paid subscriptions are well worth checking out.
Because of its limitations, the free version cannot be used on a regular basis or for professional reasons. The pricier packages, however, give you access to watermark-free downloads of high-resolution photos taken by professionals.
PS: let’s figure out how to remove watermarks from Kinemaster.
● Dreamstime Credit Packages
Dreamstime’s currency is in the form of credits. Prior to downloading any content, users must purchase credits. Only Dreamstime’s official website can purchase these credits. The quality of media influences the number of credits allocated to each image or video.
The credits are good for one year from the date of purchase. You can use this stock photography agency’s images, videos, and audio at any time within a year.
- It is possible to purchase 11 credits at the rate of $14.99
- You can purchase 15 credits at the rate of $17.99
- It is possible to purchase 30 credits at the rate of $34.99
On top of that, you can find an option to purchase any number of credits. Apart from those credit packages, Dreamstime comes with a subscription package. It offers yearly or monthly subscriptions.
How to Do It?
Please follow up to remove the Dreamstime watermark.
- Visit the official Dreamstime website by clicking on this link. You must be logged in to the site in order to purchase credits or subscribe to a plan. You may either create a new account or use an existing one to access the website.
- Prices along with Download plans can be found on the top of your screen. You should see that after logging in with your account information. That’s what you want to do, so click there.
- On the upper left of the screen, you will be able to notice two options. Credit Packages and Subscriptions are the two options available.
- After clicking on the Credit Packages option, choose your plan, then press the “Buy” button. A few pieces of information about the payment method will be requested by the website.
- If everything is in the correct order, click on “Complete Checkout” to finish the transaction. The money you’ve paid will be subtracted from your Dreamstime account, and credits will be added. You can now make purchases and download media using these credits.
Apowersoft Watermark Remover: The Best Dreamstime Watermark Remover
If you wonder how to remove the Dreamstime watermark without using the above method, here’s another practical method.
Well, this is an exceptionally handy method that can remove any object from the photos you might have. As per this method, we use a very handy, powerful application called “Apowersoft Watermark Remover.”
Well, assume that you have applied the methods mentioned above to remove Dreamstime’s watermark. If that’s the case, you will still need to purchase additional credits if you have regular demands.
Apowersoft Watermark Remover, the finest watermark remover, provides an exceptionally simple approach to erasing Dreamstime watermarks and removing Canva watermarks.
The best thing about this method is that it doesn’t require you to buy any credits. That is exactly why we want to consider this best Dreamstime watermark remover.
To remove watermarks from videos, signatures, etc., this watermark-removing application has a number of intriguing capabilities.
Read some of the amazing features you can enjoy with this professional Apowersoft Watermark Remover so you can learn its capabilities.
Main Features Associated with Dreamstime
- All you have to do is click on the Dreamstime watermark. And it will be removed in a matter of seconds without leaving any traces behind.
- Free to test the remover, so you can make sure it matches the job you have.
- You can add watermarks even on 100 images simultaneously
How to use Apowersoft and Remove Dreamstime Watermark
Follow the guide below to remove the Dreamstime watermark using Apowersoft Watermark Remover. If you wonder about how to export video without a watermark in Filmora, Apowersoft is your best choice.
01. As the first step, you should download Apowersoft Watermark Remover and install it on the device. Then, launch the application to open it. Once you have done that, just click on the option called “Remove Watermark from Image“.
02. After that, you can see the interface that lets you add images to the application. You can then click on its interface so you can add images. Then, you can import the image from which the watermark should be removed or erased.
03. Now that the image with the Dreamstime watermark is imported, you can select the tool dedicated to selection. Then, you will notice a box that lets you remove the watermark. All you need is to move the box into the watermark and cover it entirely.
After that, you should click the button labeled “X.” That will eliminate the watermark found on the stock photo or video. After that, it will even show a preview.
04. If you are happy with its output, you can go ahead and hit “Export“. That will export the respective image with no watermark. That will remove the Dreamstime watermark effortlessly.
How to Remove Dreamstime Watermark using an Online Tool
For those who don’t want to install software, online watermark removal tools are also available. As a part of this section, we’ll cover a web-based tool called “Inpaint.”
It is always possible to remove unwanted elements from images effortlessly using this online tool. Basically, it is a free tool that lets you do some basic watermark removal tasks. While it may not deliver perfect results, you can still use it for some basic jobs.
● It is Free
Inpaint is a free online tool that does not require a subscription. You can utilize all of the built-in functions without any restrictions. To use this wonderful tool, simply visit the website.
● It Has an Installable Application As Well
This utility is also available in an app form. Even if you don’t have an online connection, you can still utilize it by downloading and installing it. Both Windows and Mac users can use this version of the software. Batch processing and restoration protocols are also provided.
● It’s Simple to Use
It’s a breeze to work with. On the interface, you’ll find all the directions and instructions you need. It is a reliable online watermark removal for novices.
How to Use This Tool
Mentioned below is how to use this web-based tool.
- Open the website of Inpage on any web browser. Please note that it is available as an installable application for desktop and mobile users as well.
- There is a Try It Online option on the website. Everything Inpage needs to run smoothly is listed in this section.
- Now that you’ve read the instructions, click the Upload Image button to get started. Open an image by selecting it from your device.
- On the next screen, the photo will open with various tools and possibilities. Erase the watermarks by clicking on them one by one.
- You can save that output device now. To do that, just click on the Download button at the upper right of the screen.
Use Photoshop as a Dreamstime Watermark Remover
Using Photoshop is a no-brainer. Designers, photographers, and picture editors are all fans of the program. The reason it is so popular is because of its unique features and functionalities.
This software is known for its ability to edit video files as well as photographs. This software allows you to do an infinite number of things with your images and movies.
Removing items is one of its most impressive capabilities. Text, logos, and other things can be removed using this tool.
Steps to Follow
- Photoshop should be open to begin the process. Select any selection tool, such as the Magic Wand, Pencil tool, or Quick Selection, to define the watermark’s borders.
- Define the watermark by drawing a line around it. Select from the drop-down option that appears. Now, select Modify>Expanded. Write pixels to match your photo’s backdrop in a dialogue box that appears.
- Go to File>Edit now to begin editing. It will prompt you with a dialog window. The Content-Aware Fill option should be selected. When you’re done, click OK.
- The “Clone Stamp” is now activated by using the S key on the keyboard. It can also be found on the toolbar’s left-hand side. Make your selections by clicking on the photo and adjusting the brush’s hardness and size.
- In order to replace a watermark, press “Alt” and then left-click on the region that should be changed. Once you’ve selected the region, drop “Alt” and begin painting on your watermark by clicking on the image.
So, that’s how to remove the Dreamstime watermark, and there are several methods introduced in the above article.
We prefer Apowersoft Watermark Remover because of its simplified operation, convenience and preciseness.