Before we begin, please note that performing Samsung A21s FRP bypass without the original owner’s permission is illegal.
Also, such an approach could result in consequences. Therefore, this guide is intended for educational purposes only to learn how to perform Samsung A21s FRP bypass on Android 10/11/12 easily.
With the assistance of this feature called “FRP,” the personal data on your device is protected. In other words, unauthorized third parties cannot necessarily access your device’s data when the FRP is enabled.
However, things can be really frustrating for you if your Google account credentials are forgotten. Let’s assume that you got the device as a gift or bought it as a used device. In that case, you might not be able to find its Google profile password.
In this case, you should find a way to bypass the FRP lock successfully. This is exactly when you need the assistance of a reliable tool.
Does Samsung A21s Run on Android 11 or 12?
In fact, the Samsung A21s and A21 debuted in 2020, having Android 10 preinstalled. Over the past two years, Samsung has released the One UI 3.1 version of Android 11 and the One UI 4.1 based on Android 12 for these two phones.
Are you using a Samsung A21s or A21 that is updated to version 11 of Android? If so, you can now take advantage of the new capabilities made available in these versions of Android. You should note that the method of FRP bypassing can vary depending on the device.
PS: are you seeking the most convenient methods to perform a Samsung a50 FRP bypass? If yes, the solutions mentioned here will be convenient for you.
Being a powerful desktop application, Tenorshare 4uKey may remove Samsung’s factory reset protection (FRP) from your Android device in a matter of minutes.
To handle A21s FRP bypass when you’ve forgotten your passcode, this app is a must-have. It works to bypass the Google FRP lock on Samsung devices running Android 6 and above.
In this section, we’ll show you how to bypass the FRP protection on a Samsung device that runs on Android 11 or 12. FRP bypass methods on Samsung A21s that run on Android 10 are in the next section.
This can be useful if your smartphone is still not receiving Android 11/12 updates.
- First, you should download the most recent version of Tenorshare 4uKey on a computer. Then, you should connect the FRP-locked device using a USB cable. Then, you should select the option called Remove Google Lock.
- After that, you will be moved to the following screen. Then, choose the option called “Android 11/12” as the operating system. After that, you should tap on the option labeled “Start.”
- Then, you can adhere to the instructions displayed on the screen. Tap on the option called “Emergency Call.” Then, you should dial *#0*#, and that will put your device in a hidden diagnostic state.
- Click on the option called “Next.” After that, 4uKey will begin the Samsung A21s FRP bypass. Once you have done that, you will see a prompt on the device that displays a message. Just press “Allow” or “OK” based on the model. After that, click on the option called “OK” so you can continue.
- Then, you can allow a couple of seconds, so the bypassing will be completed. When it is done, your device will be rebooted. Then, you can disconnect your USB cable from the device so the process will be completed.
Samsung A21s FRP Bypass on Android 10
Samsung A21 FRP removal on Android 10 requires a slightly different procedure compared to the previous.
However, it’s still easily manageable even if you intend to perform a Samsung A21s Factory Reset Protection bypass without a SIM card.
- Connect the locked device just like you have done in the previous method to proceed. Then, you should select the option called “Android 6/9/10” to go to the next step. After that, you can click on the option called “Start“.
- Tenorshare 4uKey will notify you of the locked device. As of this stage, it is not required to have any other extra Samsung apps.
- Now, you can tap on the option called “View,” and that will open the Galaxy Store up. It will be opened in the Samsung browser.
- Now, you can enter the following URL so you will be taken to “Settings.”
- After that, you will be able to configure a fresh PIN for the Samsung device. You can go through this setup. After that, on your PIN page, provide the respective PIN code that is already set. After that, you should skip your Google account.
- As the final step, the device will restart. And at this stage, you don’t have to enter a password for your Google profile.
And that’s how to perform an A21s FRP bypass on Android 10.
One-Click Option to Bypass the FRP of Your Samsung Device Using Unlockit
When you configure your device, you should register for a Google account. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to proceed.
With this addition, you will see that FRP is enabled automatically. And this FRP will be the ultimate layer of security if the device comes across a factory reset.
In other words, you cannot necessarily access the device’s features unless you know the FRP password.
Unlockit is a One-Click Solution
Let’s assume that someone gives you a Samsung A21s device away. In that case, you may want to perform a factory reset before using it. That will give a fresh start to your device.
But what if you don’t know its Google password? In that case, you will have to bypass the security feature using a powerful third-party tool.
Unlockit is one of those devices that can help you overcome this issue.
- Unlockit Android can be considered an excellent app that works smoothly and efficiently to bypass A21s FRP. One of the best things associated with this tool is that it bypasses the FRP with a single-click operation.
- This tool is designed to be compatible with many devices, including Samsung A21s and A21. On the other hand, it works on the latest Android version. There’s no need to follow a complex procedure to perform a Samsung A21s FRP bypass. Thanks to the simplicity of this program, it allows completing the process in less than 5 minutes.
Once you have used Unlockit to remove its FRP, it is possible to configure your device from scratch. In fact, you can configure it under a new Google profile.
Mentioned below is how to use Unlockit.
- Download Unlockit through their official website and get it installed.
- After that, open Unlockit and select “Start.”
- Then, connect your Samsung device to the same PC with the help of a USB cable.
- Tap on the option called “All Android versions“. Then, tap on “Start.”
- The app will start the process of bypassing. Then, you are supposed to enable your device’s test mode. You should also enable USB debugging to proceed with the bypassing process.
- At the completion of the process, the device will boot properly. Then, the FRP on the Samsung phone will be erased from it.
That’s basically it. You can configure your device from the beginning at the completion of this process.
Also, if you wonder, what is the best way to perform a Samsung A20 FRP bypass? Don’t worry; here are efficient tools to bypass the lock screen on Samsung A20/A20s.
Bypassing FRP on Samsung A21s is not recommended, as it is considered a security breach.
However, if you have forgotten your Google account credentials, there are several methods you can try. You can try a third-party tool like 4uKey or Unlockit to remove FRP from your device.
Keep in mind that bypassing FRP may void your warranty and could cause issues with future updates.
FRP cannot be disabled on Samsung A21s. It is a security feature that is designed to protect your device and data from unauthorized access.
However, if you want to remove FRP, you can do so by using the correct Google account credentials. If not, you can use a third-party tool to remove it.
If the FRP bypass methods mentioned in this article don’t work for your Samsung A21s, you can try searching for alternative methods or consider contacting Samsung support or a professional technician for further assistance.
FRP bypass methods typically involve a factory reset, which erases all data on the device. It is essential to back up your important data before attempting any FRP bypass to prevent data loss.
FRP bypass methods can vary depending on the device model and Android version. The methods mentioned in this article specifically target the Samsung A21s model. For other Samsung devices, it is recommended to search for device-specific FRP bypass methods.
Those are the solutions we can present for those who want to go for a Samsung A21s FRP bypass. If you want a quick and efficient method, you can simply consider one of the tools we mentioned.
What else do you want to know about A21s FRP? Keep us posted, please!