Rootjunky is a popular tool that is used to bypass FRP locks on Android devices. Over the past period, it has served many individuals to bypass their FRP locks when factory resetting.
In this article, we explain the Rootjunky FRP bypass and the best alternatives to it.
Why Do You Need Rootjunky?
There are many ways to protect an Android device. One of the most effective locks introduced to the Android operating system is the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) lock. This is also known as the Activation lock.
Google has introduced this specific lock for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and newer Android versions. If this lock is enabled on your device, no one will be able to access it. In order to access the device, they should provide the Google credentials under which the device is locked previously.
At a glance, this Security feature sounds like a very impressive idea. In fact, it is a good idea for those who are concerned about their device’s privacy. However, it can become problematic at times. For instance, if you have forgotten the corresponding Google credentials, your device becomes inaccessible to you.
Also, if you bought a preowned Android device and the Google credentials are unknown, FRP lock becomes an issue. This is exactly when tools like Rootjunky come to play; they can bypass the FRP lock and regain access.
The difficulty of bypassing the FRP lock is increasing with every update of the Android OS. That means the newer the version, the more difficult it is to bypass the FRP lock. However, Rootjunky can bypass this lock regardless of the difficulty level.
What Exactly is Rootjunky?
Rootjunky is a unique application developed for Android devices. It has the ability to bypass FRP locks on any Android device and lets us know how to bypass the Android lock screen using emergency calls.
In general, unlocking FRP using Rootjunky is very convenient. The overall compatibility of Rootjunky is impressive. In other words, it works perfectly with all Android devices.
Compared to various other FRP bypass tools, Rootjunky shows a better success rate as well. Once you have unlocked a device through Rootjunky, you can register the device with a new Google account.
As a result, you can gain the fullest control of the device with ease. To give you a better idea about the Rootjunky FRP lock bypass tool, we explain how to use it.
Besides, let’s read more about the full HushSMS APK review.
Using Rootjunky FRP
As mentioned before, Rootjunky is a straightforward app that requires no programming or tech knowledge from the user. Moreover, it can unlock your Android device in a couple of minutes.
Mentioned below are the steps to get it done.
- First, you should download and install RealTerm Rootjunky.
- After that, you should download com.Rootjunky.frbypass-1.0.apk as well. Then, you should copy it to the respective device’s memory card. If not, you can download the same straightaway to the phone or tablet.
- Now you should make sure that the respective device is switched on and plugged into the PC. Make sure that you use a USB cable. After that, you should connect the same device to a Wi-Fi connection as well.
- Now, you should run the RealTerm on the same computer and check the option “Half Duplex.” It is located under “Display.”
- On your PC, you should right-click on “My Computer” or “This Computer” and choose “Manage.”
- Then, you should click on “Device Manager” and go to “Modems.”
- Once you have done that, you should see the connected device under modems. After that, make sure that you right-click on it and choose “Properties.”
- After that, you should select “Modem” from the properties window. This is necessary to confirm the port to which the device is connected.
- Now, you should close the “Device Manager” windows and relaunch RealTerm.
- When you are in the ports tab of RealTerm, you should provide the port number. This is the port number from the last step. Then, you should click change.
- After that, you should click on the “Send” tab and then input the following commands. After entering those codes, you should send them with the Send ASCII button.
- You can learn the rest of the steps through a YouTube search as well. There are plenty of videos related to this matter, and here’s an example of it.
- It can bypass Google FRP completely.
- Once bypassed, the device will not be able to track with an old Google account.
- It is a legitimate method to bypass FRP.
- The FRP bypass APK can be downloaded for free.
- It has a very complex unlocking process.
- Each step should be performed very carefully without missing anything.
- If you don’t have an SD card with you, the method appears very confusing.
Better Alternatives to Rootjunky FRP Bypass Tool
It is true that the process related to Rootjunky is pretty confusing for many users. If you are a novice user, in particular, Rootjunky may not be the best method for you.
So, it is time to get to know some better alternatives to the Rootjunky FRP bypass tool. Here, we explain two professional tools to bypass the activation lock.
Besides, click here to figure out how to perform the Motorola FRP bypass tool download with ease.
Alternative #1: iToolab UnlockGo (Android) FRP Unlock
iToolab UnlockGo (Android) is a superb alternative to Rootjunky and AddROM APK. This tool can easily bypass the FRP lock without any trouble. One of the most significant benefits associated with the iToolab UnlockGo (Android) tool is its user-friendliness.
The overall effectiveness of this program is impressive. Even if you are a novice user, you can use this tool to bypass your device’s FRP lock easily.
As you might have understood, Rootjunky is somewhat complex, but UnlockGo has filled that gap with its friendly interface. Apart from bypassing the FRP lock, UnlockGo can easily handle other types of Android locks.
For instance, you can bypass PIN, pattern, fingerprint, password, etc., through this tool. They also offer excellent technical support. So, we have enough reasons to consider iToolab UnlockGo as an impressive alternative to Rootjunky.
Features of Rootjunky FRP Alternative – iToolab UnlockGo (Android)
- This tool is capable of removing the Google FRP lock even if you don’t have the password.
- It can bypass the device’s locks in a very short period without causing any trouble.
- Once the FRP is bypassed, no one will be able to track or block your device remotely.
- This tool allows you to change your Google credentials easily without any risk.
- Once bypassed, this tool lets you take control of the device in full.
How to use iToolab UnlockGo (Android)
Mentioned below are the steps you need to follow in order to bypass the FRP lock successfully.
- First, you should launch iToolab UnlockGo (Android). Then, you should select the option called “Remove Google Lock (FRP).”
- Once the device is connected, you should click on “Start” so the software will detect your device automatically.
- If there is a discrepancy in the selected device’s OS version, you can click on “Next” to proceed.
- Wait for some time so that the lock will be removed.
Alternative #2: 4uKey Android Unlocker
Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is another powerful tool that can bypass FRP lock effectively. Instead of using Rootjunky, you can make use of 4uKey effectively.
The overall process of bypassing the Android FRP lock is incredibly easy if you use this tool.
- It works with optimal protection and security.
- Unlock the FRP using a very simple operation (and in a couple of minutes).
- It can remove the locks such as patterns, PINs, fingerprint locks, and passwords.
- It comes with a free trial.
- Very reliable and stable software.
Using 4uKey to bypass FRP
Here’s how to use this Rootjunky FRP alternative tool and bypass FRP.
- First, you should download the tool on the computer and install it. Then, launch it. Make sure that you connect it to the same PC. Now, on the main screen, you should select the “Remove Google Lock (FRP)” tab.
- Then, click on the “Start” button and then choose the correct device name. Now, you should hit on the “Next” button as well. After that, you should take your device into recovery mode. You can follow the onscreen steps and keep the device connected to the PC.
- After putting the device on recovery mode, you are required to hit the “Next” button.
- Now, make sure that you enter the device information. After that, hit “Next” once again.
- Hit the button labeled “Confirm” to get it done.
- Use the on-screen instructions and put the device on “Download Mode.”
- Now the program will show the matching firmware to the device. So, put the device on recovery mode by merely following the on-screen instructions.
- The program will detect the downloaded firmware. It will start to remove the corresponding Google account from the device.
- You should wait for less than 10 minutes to get the process completed.
That’s it. Your Android device can now be configured under a different Google account.
So, those are the best alternatives to Rootjunky.