Do you have a requirement to disable FRP lock? If so, you can follow the methods in this article and learn how to get it done.
We will explain several practical ways to disable FRP locks so you can choose the most appropriate one.
The FRP lock (Factory Reset Protection) is introduced by Google for the sole purpose of protecting of data. Well, because of the FRP, one cannot necessarily access the respective device unless he or she knows the credentials.
That means the respective individual must know the Google credentials that are associated with the account to factory reset.
Why Do You Need to Disable FRP Lock?
As of today, the usefulness of the FRP locks is imperative, specifically when the device is lost. If your device is stolen by someone and tries to reset it, that will be prevented by FRP. Regardless of how useful this feature is, it could be problematic if you have forgotten the password.
In that case, you will not be able to reset the device until you recall the memory. However, there are some methods to disable FRP lock, and we describe them below.
How to Disable FRP Lock
The methods you can use to disable FRP lock are mentioned below. You can go through these methods and pick the most appropriate one.
Method 1: How to Disable FRP Lock Manually
If you are using a Samsung device powered by Android, disabling the FRP is not a big issue. As long as the device is running Android 5.1 or below, you can turn off the FRP lock manually.
Please follow the below simple guide to get it done.
- First, you should click on Apps on the home screen.
- Then, tap on the “Settings” button and then go to “Accounts.” Then, go to “Google” and then the name of your Google account, which is synced to the respective device.
- Now, click on “More” (towards the top-right corner).
- Then, tap on “Remove Account.” Confirm the action.
- This will disable the FRP.
Please note that the above steps are specific to your Samsung devices. However, you can use them on other Android devices as well. When it comes to other brands, the way you access the “Settings” app will be slightly different.
Also, in some cases, you can disable the automatic feature simply by resetting the device through settings. However, all those methods are working for older versions of Android (older than Android 5.1).
Besides, here, you will learn more about how to download FRP bypass APK.
Method 2: How to Disable FRP Lock Remotely Using Google ID
Assume that you have purchased a preowned Android device. In that case, check if you can contact the original owner of the device. If it is possible, you should ask him or her to disable the FRP lock remotely.
To do that, here is a simple step-by-step guide for you.
- Go to the respective Google account linked to the Android device using the credentials. You should use the following link to get it done.
- Then, go to Device activity & notifications. You can see it under Sign-in & security.
- Go to “Recently used devices” and tap on the option called “Review devices.”
- Choose the device which is already locked. Then, click on the button labeled “Remove” and disable the FRP. When prompted, make sure to confirm it.
Please note that this method works only if you know the credentials of the respective Google account. If not, you should move to the following method.
Also, here is everything about the Rootjunky FRP Bypass tool for your reference.
Method 3: How to Disable FRP Lock without a Password at the Fastest Speed
Have you already forgotten the password for the Google ID, which is synced in the device? If that is the case, you can still disable the FRP lock. However, in this case, you will have to use a third-party professional app.
There are two professional apps you can use in this case, and we will list both of those options here. You can go through the details and pick any of those tools to unlock your device.
Option 01: iToolab UnlockGo (Android) FRP unlock
Basically, UnlockGo (Android) is a powerful tool that easily allows you to get rid of the FRP lock. Once the FRP lock is disabled using UnlockGo (Android), the respective device will not be blocked or tracked. In other words, it will be completely removed from the existing Google ID.
Most significant features of iToolab UnlockGo (Android)
- It can disable FRP lock completely from Samsung phones without requiring a Google password.
- Be associated with a great success rate in unlocking Google Account/FRP on preowned devices.
- It allows you to register the device under a new Google account after the FRP lock is disabled.
- It comprises different unlocking solutions to match different models.
- iToolab UnlockGo can bypass locked Android screens by removing the password.
You should know that iToolab UnlockGo (Android) works fine with pretty much all Samsung smartphones.
This is another professional and powerful software that can be used to disable FRP lock effectively. Just like the previous tool, this method too works perfectly to bypass your FRP (Motorola FRP Bypass Tool Download ). In fact, this is a matter of choosing between these two tools to unlock your device.
Tenorshare 4uKey for Android allows you to unlock any Android device and access the device. Also, you can delete the existing Google account without necessarily using the password. Also, it can decrypt pretty much all Android devices with a couple of clicks.
4uKey comprises a special option called “Remove Google Lock” to bypass FRP lock very quickly. However, you must also know that this process will delete all the data on your device.
Also, it will take some time to get the process completed. Moreover, you must ensure that the device has at least 50% of battery power before proceeding.
Here are the simple steps to get it done.
- First, you should download, install, and launch Tenorshare 4uKey for Android on the PC. Then, you should connect the Samsung device to the same computer. After that, please click on the “Remove Google Option” option.
- Now, you should provide the details of your Samsung device. Then, click “Next” to start the process. In fact, you will see the drop-down option to help with this process.
- This software offers guidelines related to all Samsung devices. So, you will find it very simple to get it unlocked.
- Now, you should enter the PDA information pertaining to the respective Samsung device. You will be able to fill in the required information using those dropdown menus. After that, you should click on “Next.” You will see a confirmation screen as a popup. Then, just click on the button labeled “Confirm” to enter the correct information to proceed.
- Now, the device will go into the Download mode. You will see the required instructions on the screen so you can use them to proceed. These methods are applicable to devices with or without the Home button.
- Tenorshare 4uKey will download the firmware automatically. In fact, the software will search and download for the most appropriate software without any issue. Please just wait for patient for the downloading to be completed.
- Once you have done that, you can see that the device is put into recovery mode. In that case, you will have to follow the given instructions on the screen to complete the process.
- Now that you have reached the end of the process, 4uKey will automatically detect the firmware package. Once you have done that, it will initiate the process to disable FRP unlock on your device. Please note that it will take a couple of minutes for the process to be completed. After that, the respective Google account will be completely removed from your Samsung device.
That’s it. You can see the device is completely released from a Google account. You can use a different Google account and register the same device under it. It cannot be tracked under the previous account under any circumstance, though.
As you can see, both iToolab UnlockGo and Tenorshare 4uKey are professional tools that can effectively disable FRP locks. Both of those tools are ideal, even if you are a novice user. Moreover, those tools come with increased safety, so nothing bad will happen to the devices.
- Can I disable FRP lock without a Google Account?
- It is challenging to disable FRP lock without a Google Account. The recommended method is to use your Google Account credentials.
- Will disabling FRP lock void my device’s warranty?
- Using certain methods, such as FRP bypass tools or flashing firmware, can void your device’s warranty. Proceed with caution and consult your device manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Is it possible to re-enable FRP lock after disabling it?
- Yes, you can re-enable FRP lock on your Android device by performing a factory reset or software reset.
- Are FRP bypass tools safe to use?
- FRP bypass tools can be risky as they exploit system vulnerabilities. Use reputable sources and exercise caution when using them.
- What should I do if I forget my Google Account credentials?
- If you forget your Google Account credentials, you can try recovering them through Google’s account recovery process or contact Google support for further assistance.
It is true that getting stuck with the FRP lock is pretty frustrating for any Android user. This is particularly applicable when you try to factory reset the device.
So, in this article, we have explained a couple of practical methods to resolve this issue.
Both the professional third-party tools we have introduced in the article can do the job effortlessly. Once the device is unlocked, you can link a different Google account to the same device.
So, if you cannot remember the Google account’s password, use one of those tools and fix it.
Also, if you know better ways to disable FRP lock, please let us know. Your feedback is precious to us.