The need to bypass FRP with PC emerges for various reasons, as reported by many users. The major problem they faced was a hanging phone and randomly crashing applications on it.
They even tried to fix the phone by performing a factory reset after backing up the data. However, the real problem emerged as they were locked out of their phone when they failed to enter their Google Account details.
It is for your rescue in such a situation that we write this article where we are going to tell you some great methods that can help you bypass the FRP with a PC. Without any further ado, let’s begin.
iToolab UnlockGo (Android) for Bypassing the Verification
For the first solution that can fix the issue for you, we have picked up this amazing software named iToolab UnlockGo (Android) that can give the services of the best FRP unlocking tool.
We chose iToolab UnlockGo (Android) only after testing loads of software that claimed to give the best results while trying to bypass FRP with a PC. The software has some outstanding features, and its easy functioning makes it the best.
Besides, are you seeking the most convenient methods to perform a Samsung a50 FRP bypass? If yes, the solutions mentioned here will be convenient for you.
Let’s Take a Look at the Major Features of the Software:
- The process for bypassing the FRP or removing Google Account is very simple with this software, and you won’t even need a password.
- You don’t need to have high-tech knowledge to use the software effectively.
- The software clears all kinds of screen passwords from the Android device, like face lock, fingerprints, patterns, or PIN.
- It completely removes the presence of the Google Account on the device, and you can set up a new one with new details that you can remember.
- The software allows you to gain full control over the device to access all the features once again.
- The best part is that you don’t do any jailbreaking into the device with the software. It promises assured results.
Now, Let’s See the Method of Using iToolab UnlockGo (Android) to Bypass FRP with a PC:
1. You begin with downloading UnlockGo on a PC and finish it’s installed properly.
Launch the app and hit the option of Remove Google Lock (FRP) on the main screen. Now connect the device and the PC with the help of a USB cable.
2. Click on the ‘Start’ button to the next step. The program will automatically download suitable firmware for your device.
The Android Firmware file is enormous; therefore, it’ll take some time to complete.
3. Then, you will get a notification on your device and follow the on-screen steps to move on. The unlocking process will take some time to complete.
Once the unlocking process completes, you need to set up a new password or Touch ID.
Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is another great tool that you can be your companion while trying to bypass Google Verification and finally unlock the phone.
The developers of this software kept in mind the various Android OS issues so that the software could fix all of them.
Let us tell you some of its features:
- The software is a quick method for skipping Google FRP.
- You can carry out the process easily without needing the OTG cable or a password.
- The software can be used to handle several other issues related to the Android OS.
- Tenorshare can be downloaded free on any Windows PC version XP/7/8/8.1/10/11.
Now Let’s Move to See How We Can Run the Software to Bypass FRP with PC:
1. Begin with downloading the software on a PC and finishing its proper installation. Now launch the app.
Connect the PC and the Android device with the help of any USB cable. On the software’s main screen, hit the option of Remove Google Lock (FRP).
2. In the preceding Windows that appears, hit the option of Start.
3. Now, you need to put the device into Recovery Mode.
4. A menu will drop down on the screen now. You will have to enter the required information about the problematic Android device into the box. Hit Next.
5. Hit the button Confirm to affirm the details you entered in the previous step.
6. Next, you have to activate the Download Mode on the device.
7. The software will give a suitable firmware package for Android. Download it.
8. You will have to put the device into Recovery Mode again. Then, hit the button Next.
9. This is the final step at which the software will be set out in motion and unlock the phone by removing the FRP.
You will see the progress of the process on the screen. Once it is over, hit the button Done.
Note: The method is the best bet for bypassing FRP with a PC if you are a Samsung user.
Using the OTG to Bypass FRP Over a PC
This method requires a PC, a USB drive, and an OTG cable. Once you get them all, begin with the method by following these easy steps:
- Download the file Samsung FRP settings.apk.
- Now, copy that file to any USB drive.
- With the help of the OTG cable, you have to connect the Android and the PC.
- Once connected, a popup related to the file manager will appear on the PC screen.
- Now you will be able to access the settings of the mobile via the PC.
- In Settings, click the option Backup and Reset.
- Tap the option Factory data reset or Reset device for clean wiping the device at the end.
- The device will now undergo a reboot, and the boot-up process will take a bit longer than usual. When the device starts, you will see that the FRP is no more there.
Bypassing the FRC Without Any OTG
Bypassing FRP with a PC without a USB drive and the OTG cable is possible. Let’s see how it is done:
1. Download the file SideSyn apk. Install it properly on a PC.
2. Launch the program and connect the PC and the problematic device with any USB cable.
3. The pop-up that emerges on the Android screen at this stage will give you choices of some apps for starting the process with.
4. Tap the option of Chrome, which you will use to download the bypass app’s apk file.
5. Once that is done, go back and open the device’s app store. You will be prompted to install the apk file SideSync on the device. Instead, search for the app ES File Explorer and install that.
6. Open the above-downloaded app.
7. Open the folder Downloads, and from there, install the first apk file.
8. The Settings menu will appear now. Scroll down and select the option of Backup and reset.
9. Tap the option Factory data reset or Reset device.
Also, let’s figure out how to install FRP Hijacker to remove FRP Lock.
Using the Settings Menu to Bypass the FRP
Last but not least, we will give you an alternative fix if you don’t want to bypass FRP with a PC.
This method works without a PC; sounds intriguing? Yes, it is possible to bypass Google Verification this way with the help of the Settings Menu.
However, it is to see if you can access the Settings of the device or not. If yes, then read on.
We Are Going to Tell You How to Carry out the Method with This Simple Guide:
1. Open your device and launch Settings.
2. Tap the option of Cloud and Accounts.
3. Select the option Accounts. Now, this might be the option’s name at the above step, so you can directly move to this step in that case.
4. Find the name of your Google Account, then click on the relevant option.
5. In the top slide bar, click the Remove Account option.
6. At this stage, a prompt will emerge on the screen, asking for your confirmation regarding removing the account.
Confirm that by clicking on the option Remove Account. I agree that this option may be different in other devices like Yes.
The Google account will be finally removed altogether, and the FRP will no longer have to be dealt with.
Note: The above method will remove the Google Account from the problematic device and all the other apps on which the account was logged in.
Despite the utility of the FRP lock, many incidences can occur where the users will want to bypass FRP with a PC. We hope that the article was able to get the desired help for you.
iToolab UnlockGo (Android) and Tenorshare 4uKey (Android) give assuring results, and we recommend that you go ahead with any of them without a second thought.
The other methods will also prove to be of equal help. Do share your experience using the methods with us.