Ingress GPS spoofing has received a considerable amount of attention from those who play that game. This game is based on the concept of augmented reality. In other words, you will have to present in different physical locations to play different phases of the game.
However, many individuals want to play the game without going out. In that case, Ingress those who don’t want to visit those places physically are looking for Ingress spoof methods.
Ingress has achieved millions of loyal players across the globe. This game indeed acquires location data from your smartphone. The location factor is used to interact with the aspect called portals in the game. Those portals are in the vicinity of real-world locations, so they are visible through the game’s scanner.
The portals included in the game can appear in different colors, such as blue, green, or grey. They may appear as historic buildings or any other form of landmarks. It is absolutely true that Ingress is a fun-to-play game.
However, the problem is that many individuals don’t want to walk here and there just to play a game. Suppose that you sit down comfortably to play a game after some hectic schedule. In that case, the last thing you need is to walk here and there and get more exhausted.
Also, there are times in which you want to sit for some time and enjoy the tranquility. If that is the case with you as well, you may need a way to do Ingress GPS spoofing.
The best thing about the Ingress spoof is that it allows us to move to any location. More importantly, you can do it with a matter of a couple of taps. So, continue reading.
Part 1: What Makes Ingress Different from Ingress Prime?
Before moving forward, let’s take a look at the most significant differences between Ingress and Ingress Prime versions.
As we have mentioned above, Ingress is based on AR (augmented reality). This game is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. Niantic introduced this game, and initially, it was available only on Android devices.
That was back in 2013. In 2014, a new version of this app was introduced for iOS platforms as well. This game can be played for free, but there are plenty of in-app purchases to go for.
The core of the game is based on an aspect called Portals. In other words, the term “Portals” is used for a very important aspect of the game. In addition to that, XM (abbreviation for Exotic Matter) can be considered a vital element.
Those Portals are located in the form of familiar objects that are found on the map. They are marked on the map. In fact, you can find them in real-life objects on the map. When it comes to XM, it seeps into the world through those portals on the map.
In that case, you will have to gather XM by physically working around the area. For many individuals, walking here and there can be a pretty challenging and annoying task.
● Ingress Prime
Niantic realized how successful their Ingress version is. As a result, Niantic wanted to release a new game. They brought various changes to the game and introduced it as Ingress Prime back in 2018.
With this new release of the game, Niantic was able to bring very attractive features to it. There are very fancy graphics and various other innovative features included in the game. In simplest terms, Ingress Prime is the updated version of Ingress.
PS: if you are looking for the top fake GPS location apk tools, click to have a try.
Part 2: Is There Any Risk Involved with Ingress GPS Spoofing?
It is true that Ingress GPS spoofing is totally possible. Nevertheless, there is a risk factor involved with the Ingress spoof. You must be smart enough to know the consequences of spoofing the location before committing it.
However, you can be sure that this article doesn’t contain any illegal instructions. Here, we will explain the discussions pertaining to gaming tips as well as tricks. We never encourage our readers to get involved with risky approaches if they are not comfortable with them.
Well, it is a great idea to spoof your Ingress app. If you don’t feel like moving but still want to play the game, use a GPS spoofing tool. If you use a GPS spoofing tool, you don’t have to move here and there to accomplish tasks.
But we always recommend you to know about the risk factor as well. If Niantic finds out about any suspicious activity on your account, there will be consequences.
In other words, you should understand that Niantic doesn’t want you to go against their rules and regulations. If you do, they can implement bans on your account. So, we strongly recommend you to get involved with Ingress GPS spoofing with an awareness of the consequences.
Mentioned Below is How It May Affect Your Profile
- There is a three-strike policy implemented by Niantic to warn you. If Niantic identifies anything wrongful for the first time, the first strike will be issued. With that, you will be warned, and the warning is valid for one week.
- If a second strike is issued, that will remove your ability to log into your account. So, you cannot play the game if you have received the second warning. This strike will remain for 30 days or less. It is a suspension, you should remember.
- If you continue to perform wrong actions even after the second strike, you will get the third strike. At this stage, Niantic will consider it a purposeful violation of the policies. As a result, your account will be banned forever.
So, we strongly suggest that you don’t go that far until you receive the third strike.
Besides, if you are experiencing the problems of Pokémon Go failing to detect location, here are the top solutions for you.
Part 3: Ingress Spoof on iPhone Using a GPS Simulator
Although it may be difficult to believe, it is exceptionally easy to spoof location on an iOS device. In this case, however, you are required to use a special third-party tool called Dr.Fone – Virtual Location.
This special tool has the ability to change the location using a single click. Apart from that, you can even use it to travel at customized speeds to make it realistic. As a result, Niantic will not suspect your movement on the map.
Moreover, this tool allows you to show the virtual movement between two routes and multiple routes. Mentioned below are the steps you should follow in order to spoof a location using Dr.Fone – Virtual Location.
For your convenience, we mention the process in step-by-step mode. However, before proceeding with the steps, you should make sure that you download the software. Make sure that you download it through the official website. Stay away from third-party, random websites, as they can contain malware.
After downloading and installing the software, you may follow the steps that are mentioned below. Also, we explain two ways of using this software; to simulate two routes and simulate multiple locations.
Get Dr.Fone – Virtual Location
01. How to Simulate Your Movement Between Two Routes
Mentioned below are the steps you should follow in order to simulate the movements between two routes.
- First, you should launch the program and select “Virtual Location.” It can be found on the main screen itself.
- When you have done that, you should get the iPhone connected to the same PC. Be sure to use the original lightning cable so there will not be any interruptions. After connecting the device, you should click on the option “Get Started.”
- Now, you will see three icons in the screen’s upper-right corner. At this stage, you should choose its first icon representing the “one-stop mode” function. After that, you should use the map and pick a location to move to. There will be a popup box mentioning the distance of the place.
- After that, you can use the slider provided at the bottom center of the screen. Then, you should set the traveling speed as well. At this stage, you can decide whether to move at walking speed, car, or cycle. Then, click on the option called “Move Here” from the pop-up.
- Now, you will see another popup, and it displays the number of times you wish to go there. Once you have done that, just click on the option called “March.”
- Now, you can see your position on the map, and it moves according to the parameters you’ve given.
By the way, if you wonder how to change location on Skout, dr.fone – Virtual Location can help too.
02. How to Simulate the Movements Between Multiple Spots
Here, we explain how to simulate the movements between multiple locations.
- After launching the program, you should click on the option “Virtual Location.” That is similar to the action you performed in the previous section. Then, connect the device to the same PC and hit “Get Started.”
- You will see a different screen now. On that, there are three icons in the top-right corner. Choose the middle icon that represents multiple mode options. You will see another popup box now. It will allow you to set parameters as expected.
- You will see a new popup once again. Select the number of times you will move back and forth. Then, click on the option called “March.”
- Now, the location wills start to move at the chosen speed.
Try Dr.Fone – Virtual Location
Part 4: Performing Ingress GPS Spoofing on Android (with Bluestacks)
Emulators like Bluestacks have become an exceptionally handy option for the majority of Android users.
It allows you to emulate your smartphone screen to a bigger computer screen. This software allows you to play games or run any app on the desktop screen.
If your intention is to spoof location, the Bluestacks emulator could be a great option.
With that said, mentioned below are the steps you should follow.
- First of all, you should download and install Bluestacks on your computer to proceed to the steps.
- Then, you should launch Bluestacks and then head to the search bar on the interface. It is just like a bigger version of your Android interface, so there is nothing to worry about. It can be found in the top-right corner. Now, in the search bar, search the option called Ingress.
- Now, you should install Ingress through Play Store.
- After doing that, you should get launch Ingress by tapping on the corresponding app icon.
- That’s it. You can now play Ingress on Bluestacks using the special feature called Keymapping. You can customize the key-mapped controls or even customize them.
So, that’s how to perform Ingress GPS spoofing. If you have more doubts about the Ingress spoof, let us know in the comments section. Also, if you know other ways of spoofing locations for AR games, please share them with us.