Just like many other users, do you want to learn how to hatch eggs in Pokémon Go without walking?
If so, you can consider this article as the answer. We will discuss the most feasible ways to make it happen to the delight of Pokémon Go fans across the globe.
Part 1: How to Hatch Eggs Without Walking in Pokémon Go Using an iOS Location Spoofing Tool?
A location spoofer is one of the most effective ways to hatch eggs without walking on Pokémon Go. Are you using an iOS device and want to spoof the location? In that case, the best option you can consider is dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS).
With this best Pokemon Go Nox alternative tool, you will be able to change your location using a single click. You can choose to exist anywhere in the world within a couple of seconds.
As a much-appreciated bonus, dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS) allows you to simulate the movements as well. So, you can walk across the selected fake locations at a realistic speed without getting a ban.
Features of dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS)
Mentioned below are the features associated with dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS).
- It has a dedicated simulation feature to control the speed of your walking movements. You can simulate the speed either from one spot to another or across multiple locations.
- It gives you the opportunity to enter the number of times you wish to move. Also, it allows you to move virtually from and to specific locations.
- It has the option to select the speed as well. As a result, you can pretend as if you are driving, walking, or cycling. This option will eliminate unusual speeds and prevent your account from getting a ban.
- It gives you the option to change the locations and movements without any limitations.
- Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) doesn’t require you to jailbreak the device.
So, How to Hatch Eggs Without Walking in Pokémon Go?
Here’s what you should do in order to hatch eggs in the Pokémon Go game without walking.
- As the first step, make sure that you download and install dr.fone on your computer. Then, connect your iOS device to the same PC and launch the software to see the home screen. Click on the “Get Started” option after agreeing to its terms and conditions.
- Once the interface is launched, you can see that there are three different modes available. These modes are available on its top-right corner. Just click on the option called “One-stop route“. Then, you should look for a suitable location from the search bar. That is the first option on the interface so that you can find it easily. You can now adjust the pin on the map and then click on the option called “Move Here“. As you click on that button, you can walk virtually to the given location.
- At this stage, just make sure that you define the number of times you intend to move. Then, click on the option called “March“. As you do that, you can see the simulation. You can change the speeds as well using the slider.
- You can use dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS) even to simulate an entire route. And you can choose the route between multiple spots if required. All you have to do is to click on the “multi-stop route“. That is the second option located on the top-right corner.
- You can mark different spots on the map and click on the button labeled “Move Here“. You can see that you start walking. In addition to that, you can choose the frequency of visiting and click on “March“.
- Now the location of Pokémon Go is changed, and it will believe that you are walking. As long as you play the game wisely, Pokémon Go will not apply a ban on you.
PS: click here to find out how to perform Pokémon Go spoofing on Android or iOS.
Part 2: Other Ways to Hatch Eggs Without Walking in Pokémon Go
There is no doubt about the efficiency of dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS). It is the best tool of its kind, particularly because it doesn’t impose any security issues on the device.
However, some individuals may still want to explore the other possible options to hatch more eggs without walking. In this part of the article, we expose some more options for those who are curious.
Besides, learn more about the fake GPS location apk tools.
2.1. Mount the Phone on a Drone
If using a location spoofing app doesn’t sound like your method, you can consider this method. In most cases, the eggs in Pokémon Go will require you to walk about 5 kilometers. Some may walk up to 10 kilometers.
The best thing about this strategy is that most drones can cover that distance with ease. So, this strategy works as follows.
Get a perfectly functioning drone ready. Make sure that you find a drone with enough capacity to place the device. The best approach is to get a lock so you will be able to fix the drone solidly.
Once the drone is perfectly attached to the drone, just do a test run at a good distance. If the drone can carry your phone without any trouble, launch Pokémon Go on it.
Then, you can fly the drone and cover the distance you need. The most important thing, in this case, is to keep the speed of the drone minimal. Otherwise, Pokémon Go will suspect your activities and may even impose a soft ban.
What You Must Remember
- When you use this method, make sure that you attach the device to the drone. Otherwise, it will fall down and get damaged. Also, if the drone goes out of control, the phone may even get lost.
- Be sure to activate the feature called “Find My Phone” on the device. In that case, you will be able to locate the device even if it is lost.
- Be sure to fly the drone without any rush. Speeding up the drone will not do any good. Instead, it will make the Pokémon Go engine suspect your activities and ban your profile.
Pokémon Go has the option of adding friends to it. After that, you can even send them gifts and receive gifts from them.
As of this writing, it is possible to send gifts to 20 friends through a single account. So, if you have a large number of friends, you can send eggs (including a 7km egg).
If you do a little bit of research, you can find a large number of online sources. These resources include forums and blogs, as well. You can refer to all those resources and meet Pokémon Go enthusiasts.
Then, you can make friends with them and exchange their friend codes for Pokémon Go.
- As the first move, you should launch the Pokémon Go app on the device and choose the profile. Next to the “Me” option, you can also see the “Friends” section.
- In this case, you will be able to see a list of friends you have already made. Also, you have the option to add more new friends. To get a friend added, you will have to enter their code (which you have acquired through an aforementioned forum.
- That’s basically it. After adding a friend, you will be able to go to their profile and exchange or trade gifts. That’s basically it.
A tricky tip: Do you have a friend who goes jogging? If so, you can ask them to carry your phone while Pokémon Go is opened in it. They will cover the required distance, and that’s it.
2.3. Purchase More Incubators with Pokécoins
If you have played Pokémon Go for a while, you already know that Pokécoins are Pokémon Go’s currency. It can be used to buy whatever is purchasable within the game. For instance, you can buy eggs, tools, incubators, or Pokémons.
So, one of the hacks you can use is to buy some more incubators in the game. The more incubators you have, the more eggs you can hatch without walking too much.
- First, you should ensure that you own enough amount of Pokécoins. If not, you can launch your app and tap on Pokéball in the home, and visit Pokémon Go’s shop.
- You can then buy any number of Pokécoins as long as you are willing to spend. For instance, you can buy 100 Pokécoins for an amount of $0.99.
- Now that you have enough amount of Pokécoins, you should go to the shop once again. Then, you can buy both eggs and incubators.
- Once you have acquired a sufficient amount of incubators, go to the collection. Then, go to the collection so you can hatch more eggs by applying more incubators.
Also, let’s learn more about how to remove the Pokemon Go Soft Ban with ease.
2.4. Get on Your Bike
Perhaps, this can be the oldest trick you can use to hatch more eggs in Pokémon Go. Just place your phone on your bike and attach it firmly.
Then, attach the phone firmly and cover the distance you need without spending your energy. You can even use a skateboard instead of a bike.
However, when you use a bike or a skateboard, don’t pay attention to your phone. Instead, you should focus on riding the bike or skateboard.
2.5. Make Use of a Roomba
Do you have a Roomba? If not, do you have any other robotic cleaners? If so, you can make use of it to hack Pokémon Go eggs. Just place your phone on that device and move it to cover the distance you need.
The best thing about this method is that it moves very slowly. As a result, the Pokémon Go app will believe that you are walking with the phone. When you perform this trick, however, be sure to place the device firmly.
2.6. Use a Model Railroad
Are you familiar with model railroads? If so, you can make use of one of those and play Pokémon Go. In this case, just place the phone on a miniature train. Then, let the train cover the distance you want. Again, you should keep your phone safe and control the speed of the train properly.
However, when you use this method, you will have to spend a lot of time on it. The good thing about it is that you don’t have to walk even a meter to perform this trick.
Pokémon Go is designed as a location-based game. As per its concept, you should walk a bit to achieve different tasks within the game.
However, some individuals don’t want to get exhausted just because they want to play a game. That is why they wonder how to hatch eggs without walking in Pokémon Go.
To achieve this task easily and successfully, you can use dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS). It doesn’t want you to jailbreak the device. Apart from that, you can try the other methods we have mentioned despite their being less efficient.