Do you find it unable to share photos on your iPhone and looking for a reliable solution? Well, you don’t have to worry about it because this article explains how to fix it. So, don’t get panicked.
Just keep reading this article and learn how to overcome this error.
“Unable to share photos on iPhone” is not a very rare issue among iPhone users. This specific issue can appear due to several reasons. You will probably notice such an error because you’ve switched on Low Power Mode.
That will prevent you from sharing pictures from your camera roll. As a result, you’ll keep seeing the notification on your device.
Low Power Mode must be switched off in your iPhone’s Settings app. That should be done before you can share or email pictures again. If this specific feature is turned off, your iPhone can transmit pictures and videos without this error.
Another reason behind this error is that your device has a bug that prevents your iOS device from sharing. Before transmitting material to a different device, your iPhone must first prepare to share it.
However, if there is an issue during this step, it alerts you about the issue. That is another instance of the “unable to share photos on iPhone” error. In this instance, you must eliminate the flaw that is creating the issue.
This issue affects not just you but plenty of other iPhone users as well. Because this is such a widespread issue, finding a surefire method to address it is critical. There are several useful techniques based on my research and testing.
Below are the most practical solutions that will help you overcome this error. Well, each method is explained with easy steps so anyone can follow them. So, let’s go ahead and learn what these solutions are.
PS: if you are experiencing the issues like ‘unable to load video or photos on iPhone,’ here are the top solutions for you.
Solution 1: Exit the Low Power Mode
There are indeed several different options to consider when you come across “unable to share photos on iPhone.” Well, the first thing you need to do is disable the low-power mode.
That said, Low power is an exceptionally handy feature of the iOS feature that enables you to conserve battery life. Because you conserve a lot of power, you can only utilize a limited number of functions on the device.
For example, you may be unable to share saved photos from your iCloud collection. That is because it generally consumes too much battery power.
So, you cannot share photos whenever the Low Power Mode is enabled. That is exactly when you will experience the “unable to share photos on iPhone” error on your device.
To disable this specific feature, you can do the following.
- First, you should go to your device’s “Settings” app.
- After that, you should choose the option called “Battery.”
- Then, you should turn the “Low Powers Mode” off.
- Once you have done that successfully, you can give it a try to share the pictures.
- For most users, the “unable to share photos on iPhone” error should be gone by now.
If that doesn’t work, you should not fret; just try the remaining solutions.
Besides, let’s figure out how to turn Live Photos into videos.
Solution 2: Check if You Have a Good Internet Connection
Any iPhone feature that requires the internet, including this picture-sharing function, is influenced by a bad internet connection. As a result, you should verify whether your iPhone’s internet connection is solid and constant.
That is simple to verify. If you’re using cellular data, you may switch to a reliable Wi-Fi network and see what it does.
On the other hand, if your Wi-Fi connection is weak, switch to cellular data. If the “unable to share photos on iPhone” error has emerged due to a network connection, this should fix it.
Otherwise, you can go to the remaining methods and try to fix the error.
Solution 3: Log into the iCloud Once Again
This specific method is more applicable for users who don’t see any solution to share their photos on iCloud. It is possible to sign out of that account and log in.
After logging out, you should wait for a while before logging in again to the same account. For most users, this should help. So, it is always worth giving it a shot.
The process is exceptionally simple. Below is what you can do if you are unaware of this process.
- First, you should launch the Settings app on your device.
- After that, you should find the name that relates to your account and tap on it.
- Now, you can scroll down to find the option “Sign Out.”
- You can now wait for a couple of minutes before signing in to the same account.
Solution 4: Turn the iCloud Photos Once Again
This is also a viable option for resolving the problem of being unable to share pictures on your iPhone. It’s quite similar to the one before it.
You must first launch the settings menu; then, you should select the Photos option.
Finally, tap and hold that iCloud Photos Library button to toggle it off and back on. Probably, that can fix the “Unable to share photos on iPhone” error.
If none of those methods have worked for you so far, you can also try a professional tool. As per this method, you will use TunesKit iOS System Recovery.
TunesKit is a comprehensive application that delivers excellent results in terms of repairing errors on iOS devices.
This professional app is fantastic at resolving all of iOS’s system problems. It can repair more than 50 iOS system problems, such as the following.
- The iPhone camera not functioning
- iPhone is frozen in its recovery mode
- Black iPhone screen
- Frozen iPhone screen
- Disabled iPhone screen
- White Apple logo
And so on.
This app works with the iPad, Apple TV, and iPod Touch in addition to iPhones. So, if you’re an Apple lover, this gadget will undoubtedly be of great use to you.
It has two settings for you to choose from – Standard Mode and Advanced Mode. When you run into typical iOS system problems, you may utilize Standard mode to repair them. That will result in no data loss.
However, if you are facing a pretty serious issue, you can use Advanced Mode. That will do the repairing in a thorough method upon instances like broken screens.
Using this specific application, you will also be able to fix the “unable to share photos on iPhone” error.
Features of TunesKit iOS System Recovery
- It can repair more than 50 errors related to your iOS.
- Repair iOS errors without losing any data.
- Support any iOS device, including iPhones, iPads, iPod Touch, etc.
- There are two repair methods to choose from based on the nature of the issue.
● Connect the Device
First, you should connect the faulty iOS device to a PC. Then, you should launch TunesKit on the same computer. You can see a button labeled “Start” located on the first screen.
Now, you should choose the option called “Standard Mode.” That will fix your iOS device’s errors without necessarily losing any data. Click on “Next” to proceed.
● Download the Required Firmware
Make sure that the information related to your device is correctly entered on this page. Once you have done that, you can click on the option called “Download” to proceed.
● Fix the Error
After downloading the firmware package, you can click on the option labeled “Repair” to proceed. That will fix the “unable to share photos on iPhone” error.
Solution 6: Restart the iOS Device
Restarting your iOS device can be another effective but basic method to solve this error.
You should know that different versions of iOS devices demand different methods to get restarted. If you want to know how to do it, you can learn how to do it.
● iPhone 5 or Older Versions
First, you should press the top button of the iPhone and hold it to see the slider. Once the slider appears, you should drag it and turn it off.
Wait for a minute or so and turn it on again. To do that, you can press the Top button and hold it once again.
● iPhone 6, 7 and 8
First, you should press the Side button and hold it as you did in the previous method. Then, you can see the power icon. Just swap it.
You can turn on the iPhone simply by pushing the side button and holding it. Be sure that you wait for one minute or so before that.
● iPhone X and Newer Models
With newer versions, you can press and hold both the Volume and side buttons together. You should do it to see the slider. After that, you should press the side button and hold it so you can turn it on.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How do I check my iPhone’s storage space?
- A: To check your iPhone’s storage space, go to Settings, select General, and tap on iPhone Storage. You will see a breakdown of your used and available storage.
- Q: Can I share photos on my iPhone using cellular data?
- A: Yes, you can share photos on your iPhone using cellular data. Ensure that cellular data for photos is enabled in your settings.
- Q: What if I still can’t share photos after trying all the solutions?
- A: If you have exhausted all the suggested solutions and are still unable to share photos, you may consider contacting Apple Support or visiting an Apple Store for further assistance.
- Q: Will resetting network settings delete my Wi-Fi passwords?
- A: Yes, resetting network settings will remove your saved Wi-Fi networks and their passwords. Make sure you have these details handy or reconnect to the Wi-Fi networks after the reset.
- Q: How often should I update my iPhone’s iOS?
- A: It is recommended to update your iPhone’s iOS whenever new updates are available. Regular updates bring bug fixes, security enhancements, and improved features to your device.
Well, six methods are included in this article if it cannot share photos on iPhone.
TunesKit iOS System Recovery is one of the most efficient solutions to address this error. So, you can try that tool if you want to fix that error with no hassle.