“How to create/make a LINE account without phone number? Is it even possible? I am just curious about it because I don’t want to make my number public. Expecting a piece of advice from an expert. Thanks in advance!”
Are you having the same question above and wondering how to make a LINE account without a phone number? If yes, you will find the most appropriate solutions to this matter.
So, if you want to create a LINE account while hiding your real phone number, go ahead and read this.
Introduction of LINE
Millions of people use LINE, an instant messaging service that has a large user base. Because it provides, it might make communication easier for you.
Use LINE to communicate via text messaging as well as video and photo calls. If you don’t have a phone number, how can you make a LINE account?
If you’re having trouble with this, please continue reading! The LINE app can be installed even if you don’t have a phone number.
Let’s go through all the options you have from your PC and give you some LINE tips.
PS: let’s figure out how to hide your number on WhatsApp.
Method 1: How to Create a LINE Account with the Help of a Facebook Profile
You can sign up for a LINE account through Facebook. Using this method, you’ll be able to add all your Facebook friends to your LINE contacts list.
Follow these steps if you want to sign up for LINE with your Facebook account. In other words, this is the first method to create a LINE account with no phone number.
- The LINE app should be downloaded and installed.
- Create a fresh LINE account after that. Launch your app and select “Sign up” from the menu.
- The phone number field is located at the top part of the screen. Nonetheless, you may log in using Facebook. You can do it at the base of the existing page.
- The “User Name” field demands you complete the details of your Facebook account information at this time.
- All of your data will be synchronized with the app, and your LINE account will be set up.
Besides, if you wonder how to restore LINE chat history, you should check out this guide.
Method 2: Use Your PC to Create Your LINE Account
Create a LINE Account Using a PC
Mentioned below is how you can create a LINE account using the PC.
- First, you should download the BlueStacks emulator (or any other Android emulator) on your PC. After that, get it installed and launch.
- Once the emulator is opened, you should see a smartphone-like interface on your PC. You can then search for the app called “LINE.”
- What’s left now is to register the LINE account.
To register your LINE account, open the app and select your country and phone number from the drop-down menu.
Bonus: Verifying a LINE Account Through Your PC
Registering for a LINE account with no phone number is always possible. However, you should register the respective account using an email address to do that.
To make it happen, you will have to select the “Access with Email” option.
In this case, you’ll be able to receive the verification code on your email instead of your phone number.
Method 3: Creating LINE Email Profile
Now, in this part, let’s explain how to create a LINE email profile/account.
What is the Process for Adding My Email to LINE?
The “More” option can be found at the very top of the menu, so you can proceed with it.
Then, hit “Settings,” and you should tap on that option to register an email account. Before finishing the signup process, you must first confirm your email address.
Advantages of Using Your Email Address to Log Into LINE
You can sign up for a LINE account using your email even if you don’t use a phone number.
It is also possible to use your email address to retrieve all of your account details and password.
Transferring your LINE account between devices is also possible. In other words, you can create a LINE account using an email and still use it with no trouble.
Basically, there’s no difference between a LINE account verified through an email and a phone number.
- Can I use LINE on multiple devices without a phone number? Yes, but you’ll need to use the LINE app’s ‘Email Login’ feature.
- What if I forget my password for the LINE account? You can reset it via the email linked to your account.
- Can I change the email associated with my LINE account? Yes, you can do this in the ‘Email’ section of the app settings.
- Is using a temporary phone number for LINE safe? It has some risks, as these numbers are public and can be used by others.
- Can I remove the email from my LINE account after creating it? No, the email is essential for account recovery and password reset purposes.
The above article explains what you should do to create a LINE account with no phone number. You can do the verification using an email account or even your Facebook profile.
Once the verification is completed, you can start using your LINE account with no hassle at all.