The iPhone 8 and the iPhone X devices have been released recently, with the greatest pomp and grandeur, by the Apple Company.
These devices are geared with the most superior and never-seen-before traits for the iPhone user’s ultimate ease.
Bluetooth not working on iPhone X is a pretty recurrent issue nowadays. There are a lot of iPhone users who have been complaining about prevailing Bluetooth problems that keep occurring on their iPhones.
This is a recurrent phenomenon that faces not just iPhone X but also iPhone 8 customers who have been reporting this often.
Bearing this in mind, we are thus presenting you with a number of tips for fixing App freezing, iPhone camera won’t focus, iPhone black screen of death, and iPhone 8 or iPhone X Bluetooth issues.
At the onset, we would first like to file a quantity of the normal problems that the iPhone 8 or the iPhone X users could be encountered.
General Bluetooth Problems on iPhone Devices, Such As the iPhone X and iPhone 8
The following are several widespread iPhone X Bluetooth issues on the iPhone 8 and iPhone X devices that people often meet up with:
- At the onset, check if your iPhone X Bluetooth issues can be sourced from the malfunction of a Bluetooth connection between your iPhone 8 or iPhone X and the car.
- Now and then, you may face an issue where your Bluetooth could be stuck looking for a device and unable to locate it.
- One more issue can be that you’re sometimes unable to pair any devices in any way, even when your given device is available perfectly. Every so often, the given device can get fixed with a particular device and does not hook up with the further available devices even while there are further choices.
- You could also encounter an issue with the given device being reconnected and disconnected loops that can sometimes be exasperating.
- In the case of the iPhone X device, a few individuals have also complained about your connection problem with a similar Bluetooth device that works flawlessly with their previous iOS devices.
Six Excellent Tips for Fixing the ‘Bluetooth Not Working on iPhone X’ Issue
These tips can be used for additional devices, such as iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPod touch, iPhone 7, iPad Pro, and so forth.
While facing the ‘Bluetooth not working on iPhone X and iPhone 8’, you could attempt to fix this problem by overlooking the Bluetooth device that simply cannot be connected.
Proceeding from there, reconnect it once more, and the issue will be removed in all probability. Here are a few simple steps for doing this that are quite trouble-free.
Step 1: Start taking your iPhone X or iPhone 8, and then click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
Step 2: Then access the ‘Bluetooth’ tab, and soon, you will get a new list of available Bluetooth devices.
Step 3: Check for the “i” symbol near the device facing such ‘Bluetooth not working on iPhone X’ problems.
Step 4: Click on this “i” icon and tap on the option of ‘Forget This Device.’
Step 5: Now confirm this action and then repair your device afresh.
In case the above resolution was not fruitful, attempting a hard reset can be useful in most cases and resolve any problems with the iOS devices.
Accordingly, you must try this out if you’re stuck with Bluetooth not working on iPhone X and iPhone 8. Here are the needful steps below:
Step 1: Press the Volume Up switch on your given device and quickly release it.
Step 2: Subsequently, replicate the step with the Volume Down switch.
Step 3: to finish, keep pressing the Sleep or Wake switches located on the device’s side until you see the Apple logo on your device’s screen.
These are the steps for hard resetting your iPhone 8 or iPhone X. Regarding the other devices that you are attempting to connect to; you can also make an effort to restart them.
Follow these steps and check if you are still getting iPhone 8 or iPhone X Bluetooth issues. If you are, unfortunately, then try the further tips below and get away with the problem.
One can settle on resetting the network settings on facing any iPhone 8 and iPhone X Bluetooth issues.
This will optimistically result in getting away with all the network settings, such as VPN settings, Wi-Fi passwords, etc.
Also, you will be required to add to your settings once more. Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Start by tapping on ‘Settings’ on the device and visit the General tab.
Step 2: Click on ‘Reset’ and choose ‘Reset Network Settings.’
Step 3: Enter the passcode when prompted and click on ‘Reset Network Settings’ again to confirm the move.
When completed, attempt to reconnect the Bluetooth device once more. Check if it otherwise works and move to the subsequent solution.
This is your next viable method for resolving iPhone 8 and iPhone X Bluetooth issues. The technique will cause the resetting of all your preferred and changed settings to their default settings.
Let us have a look at what the steps entail:
Step 1: Start by accessing ‘Settings’ on your iPhone device.
Step 2: Visit ‘General’ and click on ‘Reset.’
Step 3: Choose the option of Reset All Settings. Click on it and enter your password.
Step 4: Confirm it once more by hitting the option of ‘Reset All Settings.’
After trying out all of the above tips, if the Bluetooth is not working on iPhone X or iPhone 8 still exists, the probable reason can be an iOS problem.
For fixing this issue, Tenorshare ReiBoot can be a one-stop resolution; it is the most excellent data recovery toolkit.
It also has the ability to fix various system concerns with the aid of the feature of “iOS System Repair.” This tool can completely support iOS 11.2 and is trusted by millions of consumers.
- It helps the recovery of over twenty data types, such as photos, messages, WhatsApp, contacts, and many more.
- It is very effortless to use, and you can solve your iPhone issues with only a few clicks.
- Let you fix a variety of iOS concerns without losing data.
- You can solve iOS issues, such as restarting loops, iPhone stuck in recovery mode, black screen, freezing issues, white screen, and so forth.
Step 1: Access the software on the PC and select ‘iOS System Repair.’ Now, link the iPhone device to the computer and tap on the ‘Standard Repair’ tab.
Step 2: The software will notify you to take the device in DFU mode or Recovery mode. Follow the instructions on the screen for putting your iPhone device into Recovery mode or DFU mode.
Step 3: The subsequent screen will prompt you to download the apt firmware for the device positively. All you require is clicking on the ‘Download’ icon, and the remaining will be completed by the software.
Step 4: After getting the newest firmware, simply tap on ‘Start Standard Repair,’ and the issue will start to mend by the software.
Your issue can be hardware-linked even after trying the steps and getting no viable results. To resolve this problem, we can suggest you visit the Apple Store nearby your place to get it checked.
Also, we can counsel you to get the device exchanged for a fresh one if the device is under assurance.
1. Why is my iPhone not connecting to Bluetooth? Bluetooth issues can be due to many reasons such as outdated software, interference, or hardware problems.
2. How can I fix my iPhone’s Bluetooth connection? Checking your Bluetooth settings, restarting your iPhone, updating your iPhone software, resetting network settings, and re-pairing your device can help.
3. Does resetting network settings affect Bluetooth on iPhone? Yes, resetting network settings will erase all your saved networks and Bluetooth connections.
4. Can a low battery cause Bluetooth problems? Yes, a low battery can affect the performance of Bluetooth.
5. How far can Bluetooth work on an iPhone? Bluetooth typically has a range of about 30 feet (9 meters), but this can vary depending on the device and environment.
It can be unsatisfactory when starting to witness problems with a newly bought device. We have offered useful solutions for trying when facing Bluetooth not working on iPhone X and iPhone 8.
Tenorshare ReiBoot is an apt program that can be made use of in dealing with iPhone 8 and iPhone X Bluetooth issues.