Harry Potter: Wizards Unite GPS spoof is a requirement of many individuals who play location-based AR-based games.
If you are on the lookout for such location spoofing tools, this article provides some impressive solutions. So, continue reading and learn about the best location spoofing tools.
As of today, location-based AR games have become incredibly popular. When we talk about such games, Pokemon Go and Ingress cannot be missed out on.
Many gaming enthusiasts are looking for similar games all the time. As a result, a large number of similar types of games are introduced pretty frequently.
Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is one of the best examples of such games that require AR technology. It requires you to access multiple locations within the game.
Nevertheless, accessing different locations whenever you play a game could be impractical for some gamers. That is exactly why the demand for Wizards Unite GPS spoof tools is on the rise.
What Exactly is Harry Potter: Wizards Unite?
In a nutshell, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is a location-based AR game. AR is an abbreviation that represents the term Augmented Reality. It is designed for both iOS and Android devices. This special game allows players to fight against dark forces. The purpose of the player is to restore the chaotic magic.
This magic has started to spread across the Wizards and Muggle world. The storyline of the game is similar to the story in the book and movies.
In the game, you can find a variety of characters from Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts.
How to Play this Game?
The entire game revolves around the story of Harry Potter. Also, the fellow wizards and witches will come into play to battle against beasts and other forces. As per the game, a special event called “Calamity” takes place. There are magical items scattered on the Muggle.
In this segment, you will have to save some of the characters that are found in the book. You will have to walk here and there in the real environment to explore the Muggle. That is exactly why it is called a location-based AR game. If you have played Pokémon Go before, you don’t need an introduction to AR games.
Besides, here is everything about Pokemon Go Nest Migration for your reference.
You Must Know These Things Before Doing a Location Spoofing
Here are a couple of things you should know before spoofing the location in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
– About the “Ingredients,” “Inns,” “Greenhouses” and “Fortresses”
- You can use “Ingredients” to make potions. As per the game, there are 57 different ingredients, and you should find or acquire them. It can be done either by exploring or defeating the confoundable parties.
- When it comes to “Inns,” they appear as small buildings, and they offer food. With each food, you get spell energy that can be used for casting spells.
- “Greenhouses” comprise some vital ingredients that are used to brew potions. It also gives the energy to cast spells.
– “Professions”, “Potions”, “Portkeys” and “Spells”
- “Professions” are classes. Each of these classes comes with a unique skill tree. The three classes are Profession, Magizoologist, Professor, Auror.
- The “Potions” are there to heal you in the midst of the fights against beasts and dark forces. Moreover, they are used to refill the spell energy.
- Portkeys can be compared to the element called “Eggs” in Pokémon Go. When you open an “Egg” with a key, there are some tasks to be performed. Those tasks gain XP for the player.
- When it comes to “Spells,” they are cast for the purpose of defeating dark forces and beasts. In addition to that, they can be cast to collect some food.
– “Traces,” “Foundables” and “Confoundables”
- The traces are the floating discs placed on the map with symbols. Magical beasts or dark forces are represented by those symbols. They can appear in the form of people or objects.
- “Confoundables” are the spells that can trap fundable. They can exist in the form of magical beasts, curiosities, or even dark forces.
Also, let’s see how to enable Grindr fake GPS with ease.
Two Best Harry Potter: Wizards Unite GPS Spoof Methods for iOS Devices
Are you using an iOS device and want to know about Wizards Unite GPS spoof methods? If so, we explain two impressive options here. With these two tools, you can easily play the game without necessarily leaving the comfort of your house.
If you are looking for one of the most impressive locations changing apps, try Tenorshare iAnyGo. This special app can help you explore the most out of the Wizards Unite game without walking out.
It comes with innovative features to spoof the location of any location-based AR game on iOS devices. Moreover, it facilitates a one-click operation to make the process easier.
- It can set fake coordinates in Wizards Unite game and other similar apps without jailbreaking.
- It can customize the movement speeds in Wizards unite and other AR games.
- And it allows you to share the game’s location on social media.
- iAnyGo lets you keep all the historical records of the past movements related to fake GPS locations.
Here are the steps you should perform in order to spoof the location using iAnyGo.
- First, you should install and launch iAnyGo on the PC. Once the application is launched, you can click on ‘Enter‘ under ‘Change Location‘ mode.
- Connect the device to the computer using USB. When prompted for the confirmation, just approve it. In general, it asks for the screen passcode.
- Now, you will see a map loaded on the screen. Then, input the desired destination. And then click ‘Start to Modify‘.
- For Pokemon Go players, the cooldown timer is designed to remind them not to change GPS location too often especially to keep the account safe. You can turn it off if you don’t need it.
How to Stimulate the Movements in Wizards Unite While Staying Home
First, please switch to the ‘Single-Spot movement’ mode, then click the ‘Enter’ button, if you would like to simulate GPS movement between two points.
Secondly, let’s plan the Two-Spot route on the map, by default, the starting point is your actual location. Please just choose the destination on the map.
Now, you can set up the number of moves and adjust the movement speed, after that, click the ‘Start to Move’ button to start.
Note: If you are not satisfied with the single route? No worries, the ‘Multi-Spot Movement’ mode will meet your need to plan a complex route. Just try it if you like.
You shouldn’t have any doubts about the safety and the security of iAnyGo software. It is completely safe, and so far, we didn’t notice any bugs with it.
#2 – Gfaker Device
The previous option we have mentioned is a software-based solution. However, if you don’t want to deal with downloading software, you can try Gfaker, which is a hardware-based solution. Just like with the previous option, you don’t have to jailbreak the device to use this. You don’t have to worry about installing anything; it is a plug-n-play device that makes things easier.
You should connect Gfaker to the iOS device using the USB port. If not, you can even connect it through Bluetooth. When it is connected, the device will be connected through the Apple External Accessory Framework. Then, it allows you to override the built-in GPS feature and stimulate the location.
Features of Gfaker
- Very compact, portable device with lightweight.
- It supports all the games that require access to location on your device.
- It works perfectly with devices that run on iOS 9 to iOS 12.4.
How to Perform Wizards Unite GPS Spoof Using Gfaker
- First, connect your Gfaker device to the iOS device. In fact, you can plug it in using a lightning dock or Bluetooth feature on the phone.
- You can set the preferred location using the Control app’s map.
- Now, when prompted, you can provide the confirmation. The location on the device will be changed quickly.
Pros of Gfaker
- Gfaker doesn’t need you to perform a jailbreak on your iPhone or iPad.
- You don’t have to do any coding to use Gfaker.
Cons of Gfaker
- Gfaker comes with a pretty expensive price tag (which is almost $198 as of this writing).
- It can make the device look pretty bulky once installed.
Location Spoof on Android
Are you using an Android device and looking for a way to perform a location spoof? It is possible. However, you must remember that there is a risk involved in it.
That is because Niantic can recognize and ban players if they spoof GPS. If you are still interested in learning it, follow the steps below.
- First, you should enable the developer mode on the device. To do that, go to the “Settings” app and select the “About Phone” option. Then, you will see an option called “Build Number“. Tap 07 consecutive times on it, and you will see a message saying, “you are now a developer“.
- Then, download and install a GPS spoofing app from Play Store.
- Go to “Settings” and select “Developer Options“. Choose the option called “Select Mock Location“. Then, choose the app you have downloaded.
- Launch the Fake GPS location and stimulate some moves.
- Now, you should launch Harry Potter: Wizards Unite while the GPS spoofing app is opened.
That’s it. It should work on your device perfectly now. However, as we have mentioned before, Niantic can track your fake locations and may even apply bans on you.
We always encourage our users to download Harry Potter: Wizards Unite from official sources only. Some sources offer hacked versions of the game. Those games may contain malware that can put your device at risk.
You can use a location spoofing app on both Android and iOS devices and pretend that you move. However, when you download Wizards Unite GPS spoof apps, you must do your research.
Some of the apps can contain malware, so it is recommended to download reliable spoofing apps. Tenorshare iAnyGo is one of those apps that can spoof locations without any issue. It is reliable, safe, and smart.