Out of the plethora of issues that Apple iPhone users face, the problems with the iPhone flashing the Apple logo are the most annoying.
Such issues are very confusing to deal with and leave users stranded with an inability to use their devices. Many users have reported that the flashing logo of their Apple iPhone goes on and off randomly. Due to this, they can’t open their iPhones.
However, don’t worry anymore as we have written this article about the solutions for this particular issue. All the fixes listed here are tried and trusted, delivering promising results. So, without any further ado, let’s get started.
Four Solutions for Fixing the iPhone Flashing Apple Logo
Many reasons can be blamed for causing this issue. Certain files can go corrupt, or any issue might happen with the firmware of the iOS.
The fixes that we are going to give here include a detailed explanation of the information and all the necessary steps that will lead you to troubleshoot the system successfully.
If the data on your device is very precious, and you do not want to lose it while dealing with malfunctioning apps, this method would greatly help.
We are talking about this amazing software called Tenorshare ReiBoot, which can help you deal with the iPhone flashing Apple logo issue. Plus, it will help you fix your iPhone if it gets stuck in white/black screen and recovery mode.
It doesn’t matter if you face the issue of flashing the Apple logo on and off your iPhone or any iOS device. This tool will give you the best results with three different modes.
- It offers a 100% success rate in repairing various issues, such as the iPhone flashing Apple logo issue and the iPhone screen being unresponsive on any iOS device.
- It doesn’t put the device data at risk while fixing the problems. So, you don’t need to think twice before going ahead with this tool.
- It is compatible with all versions and devices of iOS, including iOS 16 and iPhone 14, which are the latest additions.
- A lot of professional websites in the world have shown their trust in this software for its efficiency in solving the iPhone flashing Apple logo and other issues.
- It is imbibed with innovative technologies that help you find out the system’s real problems and solve them using the best firmware tools.
- It helps the iPhone device easily exit or enter the recovery mode without needing special operational tasks. You can perform all of this in just one click, for free.
- You can use this tool to downgrade the iOS version too.
Now, Let’s Provide You with a Detailed Instructional Guide for Using This Software to Troubleshoot the iPhone Flashing Apple Logo Issue. Do As Follows:
1) The first step is to go to the official website of Tenorshare ReiBoot software and download its latest version on your PC.
Install the set-up and launch-open it. Now please connect your iPhone to a PC with the help of a lighting cable.
2) Once you connect the device successfully, open the software. Out of the Two available modes, choose the right mode. This is the ‘Standard Repair’ you have to choose that will fix your iPhone without causing any data loss.
3) Now, a prompt will be displayed on the screen, asking you to put the iPhone into the Recovery/DFU mode. This will start the repair process. Click Start. Now follow the instructions on the screen to run the process.
4) At this stage, the tool will detect the device automatically and give it all possible firmware solutions. Now you have to choose a suitable version. Tap on the Download button.
5) Once the firmware is downloaded, you will need to click on the Start Standard Repair button. This will automatically fix the device.
Once this process is finished, all the issues with the iPhone flashing the Apple logo will get resolved, and the normal functioning of the device will be restored.
The next two solutions we will offer may not be successful for you, but there is no harm in trying them.
By the way, if you need to activate your iPhone without SIM, just read more.
2. Use the iTunes Recovery Mode
This option works for the situation where the device is not updating normally or isn’t responding to the restore option.
You can restore its functioning by putting it into recovery mode and then connecting it to iTunes. The only drawback here is that doing this will delete all the data stored on the device.
If You Are Willing to Bear That Loss, then Follow These Steps:
1) Update the version of iTunes to the latest one. Now connect the iPhone device to your computer and open iTunes software.
Now you have to force restart the device to follow the next steps. Keep the buttons held even after the Apple logo emerges unless the device successfully connects to iTunes.
- Old/iPod touch/iPad and iPhone 6S – Press hold power and home buttons down until it prompts to connect to iTunes.
- iPhone 7/7 Plus – Press hold Power and Volume Down buttons down together till it prompts you to connect to iTunes.
- iPhone X/8/XS/11/12/13 – Tap the Volume up key and release it instantly. Do the same with the Volume down key. Press hold the power button until it prompts you to connect to iTunes.
2) Click the button Restore iPhone now. Now iTunes will start reinstalling iOS which will restore the device to its normal or factory state.
You will now have to set up the device repeatedly from the beginning. This is because all the pre-stored data was removed.
3. Force Rebooting the Device
This can be the last option to try if nothing else worked for you in fixing the iPhone flashing Apple logo issues.
Forcefully rebooting the iOS devices which have stopped responding to user commands brings them back to order. We will give you the steps to follow for the different iPhone devices.
- Older versions, iPhone 6S, or SE: Press the sleep and home buttons together until the screen shows the Apple logo.
- iPhone 7/7 Plus: Press hold the Power and Volume Down buttons down together till the screen shows the Apple logo. The slider showing Slide to Power Off will appear now. Ignore it for now. Now the iPhone will enter into the startup process itself.
- iPhone 8/later versions: Tap the Volume up key and release it instantly. Do the same with the Volume down key. Press hold the power button till the screen starts showing the Apple logo.
Note that once the Apple logo shows up on the phone screen, you will have to enter the passcode of the iPhone and not the fingerprint ID. This is done to ensure the remedial of the issue without any hurdles.
This method is believed to solve the issue most of the time successfully. It will fix the iPhone flashing the Apple logo and solve the other issues with the iOS system too.
4. Check for Alternative Software at the Apple Store
If none of the above-mentioned fixes proved helpful in fixing the issues with the iPhone flashing the Apple logo, then there is a high chance that the actual culprit is the device’s hardware.
The best option for you to resolve any hardware issue is to contact the experts. Get in contact with the customer support executives of Apple, and they will provide you with suitable help. They will run the necessary checks on the hardware and tell you the exact problem.
Besides, what if you are bothered by errors like the iPhone won’t connect to WiFi issue, don’t worry; here are the top solutions for you.
1. Why is my iPhone stuck on a flashing Apple logo?
The flashing Apple logo issue on your iPhone can be caused by software glitches, failed updates, or hardware problems. Identifying the root cause will help you determine the appropriate solution.
2. How do I force restart my iPhone?
To force restart your iPhone, follow these steps:
- For iPhone 8 and later models: Press and release the volume up button, then press and release the volume down button. Finally, press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears.
- For iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the volume down button and the side button until the Apple logo appears.
- For iPhone 6s and earlier models: Press and hold both the home button and the side (or top) button until the Apple logo appears.
3. Will resetting all settings erase my data?
Resetting all settings on your iPhone will not erase your personal data. However, your customized settings will be restored to their default values.
4. How can I update iOS on my iPhone?
To update iOS on your iPhone, go to the “Settings” app, select “General,” and tap on “Software Update.” If an update is available, follow the prompts to download and install it.
5. When should I seek professional assistance for my malfunctioning iPhone?
If you have tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article and the flashing Apple logo issue persists, it is recommended to seek professional assistance from Apple Authorized Service Providers or the Apple Support team.
So, here are the four fixes that will help you resolve the problems with the iPhone flashing the Apple logo.
Tenorshare ReiBoot is the best deal that you get for troubleshooting your iOS system for a variety of issues. It promises to deliver the right results and will help your phone start reworking within very less time.
Make your way through these solutions and tell us in the comment section if you know any other method.