The application HushSMS was launched in the tech world to solve the issue of the Google Verification lock related to Android devices.
It was meant to help the users bypass the FRP lock and regain access to their smartphones.
We will provide a detailed guide covering every aspect of the HushSMS APK, along with introducing two great HushSMS alternative applications.
About the Unlock FRP App- HushSMS
The FRP lock continues to be a major problem for users with a second-hand Android mobile phone that cannot be unlocked even after a factory reset.
Repeated attempts at breaking through the stuck lock screens lock the phone forever, and the Android OS requires the user to provide Google Account Verification before they can go about setting up the device again.
The original application removes the Google Accounts from stuck Android devices with the help of specific short messages or pushes messages containing a certain type of information that it sends to another device.
The HushSMS APK is a derivative based on the above application, and this FRP unlocking tool aims to help users bypass the clock on their Samsung smartphones. The app can be easily downloaded on Samsung Android devices and thereby used to unlock the same.
Functions of the HushSMS FRP Unlocking Tool
This is a list of the major features of the software:
- The best part of the app is that it charges no cost for unlocking.
- You can use the software to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, Samsung Note 9, and other previous versions.
- The tool gives the best results when used to remove the FRP locks from Samsung devices.
- The software belongs to the category of the latest methods with updated versions meant to bypass the FRP locks on different Samsung smartphones.
PS: let’s learn more about how to download FRP bypass APK easily.
Method of Using the HushSMS APK FRP Unlocking Tool
In this part, let’s tell you how to use the unlocking tool to bypass the Google Account verification. However, before you begin, you will need to have these two things ready-
- An Android smartphone that is unlocked and working properly
- One SIM card without any PIN lock and one more with an active SMS or data plan
Once you have these things, you can start with the steps mentioned below:
1. Connect the Samsung device to an internet connection, preferably a Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the screen which is stuck with the Google Account verification lock. You have to check whether the option of talkback on the device is still working. To do so, you will have to press two fingers over the screen at a time. If the feature is active, then you can proceed to the next step.
3. Take the two SIM cards. Now, you have to put the PIN lock-free SIM card into the Android device that is FRP locked. Then insert the second SIM with an active SMS or data plan into the mobile that is unlocked and working.
4. Now, use the unlocked device for this step. Open the phone and then download the software HushSMS FRP APK on it. Install the software properly.
5. Launch the app now. Hit the button WPA PUSH SL.
6. Select the option of using https://url. Now enter the phone number used on the locked Samsung phone. Then write youtube.com into the URL space and hit the SEND WPA PUSH SL. This will send a push message to the locked phone.
8. At this stage, you have to download the app Google account manager APK and install it. Open Settings to give the required permissions for installing the APK.
Note: You need to install the 5.0 version of the APK if the Samsung device has Android version 8 or 9. You will have to install the 6.0 version of the APK if the Samsung device has Android version 6.
9. Click the Bypass FRP button on the main interface of the Bypass app. Tap on the three-dot icon at the screen top and then select the option of Browser Sign In from the list.
10. Sign in to the app with a Gmail account. The stuck Samsung device will get unlocked now. Restart the phone, and lastly.
Assessing the HushSMS Software
Now that we have discussed everything about the software. Let’s get down to discussing the major motive of the app is workable or not.
No matter the success rate it possesses, it is very evident from the app’s usage method that it will take a lot of your time.
The process of operating the HushSMS APK is very complicated, and any mistake in following the steps can cause the failure of the entire hard work.
You will need to start over to unlock the phone fully. Also, you can see that the software is compatible with only a limited number of Samsung devices and Android versions.
Here, you would reconsider your decision and might even need to look for better alternatives. You have nothing to worry about, as we will introduce two HushSMS alternative apps in this article. Read on through the next section.
The Better Alternatives to HushSMS Unlocker Yool
Now, we are going to introduce two great software to you which can be a replacement for the above-discussed APK easily. Let’s know more about them.
HushSMS Alternative – iToolab UnlockGo (Android)
iToolab UnlockGo (Android) is a great tool in the market that aims at helping users to remove the FRP locks from their stuck Android devices easily. The software can be a better option to go with rather than HushSMS APK.
It makes removing the Google FRP locks from Samsung devices easier than any other contender app. If you have forgotten the password to your Google account and are now locked out of the device, UnlockGo will be the best help.
The software has a very simple-to-use method. You can remove the Google locks from various Samsung phone models and regain access to Android devices like tablets or mobiles.
Key Features of UnlockGo (Android):
- It can bypass the Google FRP locks even without entering any password. It does the job way better than any other app with the same purpose.
- And it will let you gain total access to the stuck Android device once the lock is gotten rid of.
- You can remove different types of screen locks from any device, like fingerprint, pattern, password, or PIN.
- The best part of the software is that you don’t need to worry about any data loss while carrying out the lock removal process.
- Once the lock is deleted from the device by the software, you can create a new Google ID on the device while the setup or add any existing one if you remember the credentials of it.
- If the phone had any previous owner, that wouldn’t be able to trace the device with his/her account since it stands removed.
Tenorshare 4uKey (Android) is the second application we suggest you use as an alternative to the HushSMS APK.
The method to use is straightforward. Also, you don’t have to worry about any red flags with the app.
Let’s move straight to see how to operate the app:
1. Begin with downloading Tenorshare on a PC and installing it properly. Now connect the PC with the locked device. Once done, launch the tool and hit the Remove Google Lock (FRP) button.
2. Hit the button Start to proceed further. Select the name of the connected device and then hit the button Next.
3. You need to confirm the PDA info related to the connected Samsung device, like the country of its manufacture, carrier, etc. Hit Next and then Confirm.
4. Activate Download mode on the device.
5. Now you will have to download the right firmware package on the locked device.
6. Once that is done, activate the Recovery mode on the locked device. The firmware will get detected immediately, and the lock will be gotten rid of in the next ten minutes.
We think that now you will be able to decide better about using the HushSMS app as we have given a full assessment for the same.
You can also choose to go with the alternative software to HushSMS APK, as we assure you that it will be a better deal. Don’t forget to let us know about your experience using them.