Here, you will find everything you need to know about how to turn off parental controls on your iPhone without a password. Since so many people are complaining about this problem on their iPhones.
Parental Controls & When to Turn It Off
Parental controls on the phone restrict the user from using the phone to its full functionality. It’s a common method parents apply to their kids’ phones to control their behavior better. But sometimes, this can go overboard.
Some parents do come off as overprotective of their kids; they will block everything that they deem appropriate. There is a system that the parent must follow before they start applying any sort of restriction on their kids.
If they skip the rules and go straight to the execution, then what the parents set out to do with the parental control apps might not work.
The single rule that parents should follow before setting up parental control is talking to the kids. Letting them know the path they are heading by using their phone every single day will destroy the creativity that lies inside of them.
If you want to find your way around parental control, this article has all the information that will help you find the proper answer to how to turn off parental controls on the iPhone without a password.
There are ways you can follow to remove the password from the phone. Generally, these parental control apps have a password system to authenticate the right owner.
Removing it will allow you to bypass the control system that these parental controls have on the phone. To do it, you need to use the third-party app on your phone, so you can unlock your iPhone without knowing the password for the parental control app.
PS: here, you will learn more about the best Spotify parental controls.
How to Turn off Parental Controls on the iPhone Without a Password?
Method 1: Turning It Off by Using Password
Suppose you happen to recall the password of the parental control app on your phone. Then you can enter that code to disable the parental control on your phone.
Follow the steps below to achieve it.
For iOS 11 or anything below that:
- First, you need to go to the Settings option.
- From here, make your way to the General tab.
- Here, click on Restrictions.
- Now enter the password for the parental control app.
- Select the Disable restriction. Here you have to enter the passcode again to finish the process.
For iOS 12 – 16:
- Open the Settings app.
- Then make your way to the Screen Time option.
- Here tap on Turn Off Screen Time.
- Enter the passcode, and then tap on the Turn Off Screen Time.
If you don’t recall the passcode, try the methods below to unlock the phone by removing any parental control restrictions. You can also restore parental control of the phone, but you will lose all of your data.
Because you will have to press Restore iPhone in the setting menu, This will reset all the data on your phone. This will remove all the data, files, photos, videos, and passcodes. Don’t do it unless you don’t have any important data stored on your device.
Also, let’s find out how to fix the Accountsd wants to use the login keychain issue.
Method 2: Turning it off by Using iToolab UnlockGo
If you forgot the passcode for the parental control app or your parents have applied the parental control app on your phone, and you can’t seem to remove it.
Then you can use this method to erase the passcode to function the phone as it used to before.
If you follow this method, you can unlock your phone without knowing the passcode and reset the phone. You need UnlockGo to remove the passcode easily without putting any effort.
The best thing about using this iOS restrictions passcode cracker app is the perfect solution: How to turn off parental controls on the iPhone without a password? It is that it won’t delete any of your data in the process.
While there is other software that you can try to fix your problem, all of them will have you pressing yes to the ‘This will erase all of your data’ message. You don’t even need to download an app to remove the passcode by erasing everything inside the phone.
You just hit a plain reset to do that. But the iToolab UnlockGo would provide you with all the solutions to your problem.
Features of UnlockGo (iOS)
- It will recover and remove the parental controls passcode in a matter of minutes
- Make sure your data is safe during the process of removal of the passcode.
- It is very quick to pick up and very easy to use.
- The interface is simple; you won’t face any difficulty understanding what to do.
- You don’t need to have any additional tech skills to figure out the mechanics of this app
- The software allows you to remove the apple id without the password. This will discard the chances of your device being tracked or blocked.
- If you are facing any error on your screen lock, PIN, pattern, or FRP, then you can use the iToolab UnlockGo app to remove the codes from the phone.
Steps to follow to turn off parental controls on the iPhone without a password by using UnlockGo
Method 3: Turning It off by Using Famisafe
Another answer to the question How to turn off parental controls on the iPhone without a password? It is by using Famisafe.
The mind buys the best parental control software behind Filmora software, Wondershare. All their apps have a simple interface with easier navigation to all the features.
With this Hulu parental controls app, you will get plenty of features to help you find the right solution to the problem.
You will also have access to many other features that will help you achieve much more than just turning off parental control. Famisafe has all the things you need to help you find a perfect answer: How to turn off parental controls on the iPhone without a password?
- App Blocker – You can put a limitation on an app or have the option to block it temporarily. It can help to fix how to block porn sites.
- Web Filter – Here, you can block harmful sites from gaining access to your phone.
- Screen time limit – if you are slowly getting addicted to the phone. Then you can use this option to give you a time limit on how much time you spend on your phone.
- Content Detection – Famisafe will help you detect harmful keyword lists so that you would stay away from those conversations.
- Location Tracking – With Famisafe, you will get the option to turn on real-time tracking of your phone. If you are a person who loses your phone all the time, then this app will help you find your phone from another device.
These are some of the highest-lighted features you will have access to if you choose Famisafe. Now onto the question at hand – How to turn off parental controls on the iPhone without a password?
Here you can take the password off the phone or set up a new one. Famisafe offers multi-monitoring for just $99 per month. It comes in both Android and iPhone.
There are other options in this app that you can try to prevent anyone other than you from uninstalling the app on the phone. Having the power even to block the setting of the device is possible with Famisafe. This app is the best option if you are looking for an all-in-one solution app in the market.
Since it provides so many features you can use in daily life to control yourself over the phone and the latest technologies; you would have more time to spend on yourself.
Q1: Will resetting my iPhone remove all my data?
A1: Yes, resetting your iPhone erases all data and settings. Ensure you have a backup before proceeding.
Q2: Can I use Screen Time passcode recovery on older iOS versions?
A2: No, the Screen Time passcode recovery feature is available on iOS 13 and later versions.
Q3: What should I do if I forget my Apple ID password?
A3: If you forget your Apple ID password, you can reset it through the Apple ID account recovery process.
Q4: Can I turn off parental controls on someone else’s iPhone without their permission?
A4: No, it is essential to respect privacy and obtain appropriate permission before modifying parental control settings on someone else’s device.
Q5: How can I prevent unauthorized access to parental control settings in the future?
A5: To ensure the security of parental control settings, set a strong passcode and avoid sharing it with unauthorized individuals.
How to turn off parental controls on the iPhone without a password? The answer is a lot; you have to choose the right answer that suits you the best rather than picking the one with the most features you may or may not use in the long run.
These apps mentioned above will fix the password problem, but they offer much more than that to the user.
If you want to fix the problem and nothing else, you can follow the methods above to try that. But if you want to restrain yourself from using smartphones, make Famisafe the choice.