Roblox is a platform where multiple players can play an online game. Although the game is free of cost, you still need to pay money for certain items to upgrade your character in the game. Roblox has its own virtual currency, ‘Robux,’ in which you can trade certain items.
Trading on Roblox is quite simple if you understand its features and procedures. It will not only help you get limited items, but it can also help you get rid of items that you do not want. Moreover, Robux can help you purchase avatar upgrades and in-game items.
But, before guiding you on how to trade items on Roblox, you must have a membership; otherwise, you won’t be able to trade. Do not worry, as we’ve covered all the processes that will answer your questions on how to trade items on Roblox.
We have divided this blog post into two parts. The first part tells you about trading on your PC and the second part deals with trading on your mobile device.
Part 1: How to Trade Items on Roblox
Trading on Roblox is simple, but you need to be careful about who you’re trading with; otherwise, there’s a good chance of losing the items. Buying and selling new and unique items is popular among players as it helps them modify their characters and game.
Read the below procedures to know how to trade on Roblox.
Create a Roblox Account
In order to create an account on Roblox, follow these steps:
- The first step for trading on Roblox is to become a member of the builders club. The annual membership charges are between $5.95 and $100. You can get information about its membership from Roblox’s official site.
- Then, you have to collect the items you want to trade and add Robux to your inventories to increase the chances of trade.
- After this, click on the option ‘Trade‘ to adjust the Trade Accessibility. This will allow you to choose whether you want to trade or not.
- At the top of the Roblox homepage, you will see a search bar wherein you can search for your friends by entering their usernames.
Follow the above points to complete the first step of how to trade items on Roblox. These will help you create and set up your Roblox account to trade.
Trading on Roblox
For trading on Roblox, you must follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Enter your login details to access your Roblox account. Don’t forget to enable trading by accessing the ‘Privacy‘ tab and clicking on the ‘Account Settings‘ page.
- Visit the player profile page you wish to trade with.
- Click on the three dots after choosing their username and account information.
- Choose ‘Trade Items‘ when the menu appears.
- A new page will appear on your screen that will show you the items that you and the other player want to negotiate.
- Now, select the items according to your preferences that will be shown in the ‘Your Offer‘ list.
- Then, you need to choose the items you want the other player to exchange with you, and you can see these items in the ‘Your Request‘ list.
- You can also add Robux to your transaction if you want, but there will be a 30% transaction fee on it.
- Remember to review your trade details before submitting them because they cannot be undone later.
- Finally, to submit the deal, click on the ‘Make Offer‘ button and confirm the trade from the pop-up window.
Accepting or Declining Trades
In order to accept and decline trades, you need to do as follows:
- You will get a notification as soon as another player initiates a trade with you.
- Scroll through the notification and select the trade you want to do.
- Click on ‘Accept‘ if you want to trade or on ‘Decline‘ to dismiss the request.
- You can also change the trade deal by clicking on the ‘Counter‘ option.
- If you like the offer, you can send a request for a new trade deal by clicking on the option of ‘Make Offer.’
Reviewing Final Trades
To view the concluding trades, you have to do as mentioned below:
- Select the ‘Trade‘ option that appears on the left-hand menu of the page.
- Click on the option of ‘Trade Type‘ and scroll down the menu to see the Inactive, Completed, Inbound, and Outbound trade lists.
In addition, if you want to view your transaction history, then you must go to the Robux icon and then click on Robux balance. It will bring you to the summary tab, where you can view all your transaction details in the ‘My Transactions‘ option.
From setting up a Roblox account to the methods of trading on it, we have covered all the details regarding how to trade items on Roblox. The above procedures will help you understand how to trade items on Roblox.
Besides, let’s figure out how to get the Roblox User ID effortlessly.
Part 2: How to Trade on Roblox Mobile
If you enjoy playing Roblox multiplayer games on mobile, then you should also learn how to negotiate on Roblox mobile. You can exchange items with other members on Roblox mobile. There are a huge number of players who love to play games on mobile.
This is because mobile phones are convenient to use and easy to carry. Roblox has accumulated millions of downloads and is currently one of the famous multiplayer mobile games. Along with playing different games on Roblox, you can also use your imagination and create your own games on it.
It lets you experiment with the dream world that you always wanted to be in. Furthermore, it enables you to connect with millions of players from all over the world and try out unlimited opportunities in a virtual world.
We cannot deny the fact that trading on Roblox mobile is a difficult process, but you can do so. The steps of how to trade on Roblox mobile are similar to how to trade on Roblox PC; only a few more steps are added to it.
Although you cannot trade items directly in the game, you need to trick your device by visiting the official website of Roblox. This is because its creators have disabled trading on mobile phones.
Some of the things to keep in mind before trading items on Roblox mobile are:
- Install any web browser like Google Chrome or Safari on your mobile device.
- Purchase the membership of Roblox. You can easily get information regarding Roblox premium membership from its official website.
- Collect Limited U or Limited items you want to trade in your inventory.
- Click on the ‘Privacy‘ tab and enable trading. It will allow you to trade with other members.
Note: Several games on Roblox, such as Adopt Me, enable players to trade in-game items. However, the below-mentioned points are not about trading in-game content.
For Trading with Roblox Players on Your Mobile Device, Follow These Steps:
- First, you need to log in to your Roblox Premium account through your mobile device.
- On the top right bar, you can see a menu option; click on it.
- In the search bar, type the username of the player with whom you wish to trade the items.
- Then, visit the profile page of your trading partner.
- Select the ‘Request Desktop Site.’
- For Google Chrome, click on the three dots provided at the right side of your phone screen and then choose the ‘Request Desktop Site‘ option.
- For Safari, you need to click on the ‘aA‘ button, which is situated on the left side of the URL, and then select ‘Request Mobile Website.’
- Then, click on the three square buttons, which you can see on the right side of the player’s name.
- From there, select the option of ‘Trade Items.’
- Now, you can trade on Roblox in the same way you do on the computer. And do not forget to double-check the items before submitting them.
The steps of how to trade on Roblox mobile may look a bit tricky, but if you follow them wisely, you can also trade items on your mobile device.
The above steps include all the information that will help you to understand how to trade on Roblox mobile.
Finally, in this article, we talked about all the details that will help you understand how to trade on Roblox.
Plus, we’ve covered how to trade on Roblox mobile with a few important points that you should keep in mind before trading on your mobile device.