Are you reading to learn how to give Robux to someone else?
The good news is that we intend to explain everything that matters to you. So, just keep reading and know how to give people Robux.
Is It Easy to Give Someone Robux?
Practically, a single button click would be all it takes to distribute your Robux reward to your buddies.
Even the worlds you build on Roblox aren’t without flaws. Several steps may be required before you may give your friend Robux.
Since contributing Robux on Roblox isn’t as straightforward as hitting a “give” button, players have gotten creative.
People may now “donate” Robux in various ways other than just pressing a specific button.
Yes, you can find a couple of options. Depending on your scenario, you can choose an approach that works best.
So, we’ll go through the many ways you may contribute Robux to any other gamer by using your account. So, let’s learn how to give someone Robux.
How to Give Robux to Friends on Computer?
Solution 1: How to Give People Robux by Selling Game Passes – Works on PC Only
Giving Robux you already have is easy with selling a Game Pass. There must be at least two Roblox accounts involved for this to work. If you wonder how to give people Robux on a PC, go through this method.
Simple Steps to Give People Robux on PC:
1. Launch “Roblox” on the recipient/friend account and log in.
2. Choose the “Create” tab from the drop-down menu.
3. Every Roblox account comes pre-loaded with a game, so you shouldn’t need to create one. It’s known as [gamer tag] among regulars.
4. Enter the “gear” icon on the right-hand side of the game and begin.
5. Using the drop-down menu, select “Create Game Pass.”
6. Select a file from your computer using the “Choose File” button on the following screen and click “Upload.” This is simply a placeholder, so anything goes.
7. Give your Game Pass a name now.
8. (Optional) This is where you’ll enter your “description.”
9. The “Preview” button may be accessed by clicking on it.
10. The “Verify Upload” button may be found in the upper right-hand corner.
11. “Game Pass successfully created” will show in a message box.
12. To access the drop-down menu, click on the “gear” symbol in the game’s menu bar.
13. Take a look at the options.
14. Click on “Sales” in the left-hand menu pane.
15. Activate the “Items for Sale” option.
Also, let’s figure out what to do if I forget my Roblox PIN.
16. Specify the “price” (the amount you’d want to donate) in the area provided. Roblox takes the rest of the selling price, leaving the receiver with only 70 percent of the money. As an illustration, to donate 100 Robux, you must enter a price of 143 Robux.
17. Your Games Pass will be activated after you press the “Save.”
18. Let your friend or the recipient know by sending them the URL to your game collection.
19. Use your “friend/sale recipient’s URL” to find the “Game Pass” on the Roblox account.
20. Spend money on a “Game Pass.”
21. The gift of Robux has been completed. Thank you for your generosity.
There is a delay before Robux is generated using this procedure. Those who wonder how to give someone/people Robux should know that.
The three-day “Pending Sales” phase in Roblox allows players to transfer money between each other.
Following the instructions above makes it possible to establish a Robux-granting Game Pass. Using the Robux, you may purchase Game Pass admission for another player.
Also, the receiver receives 70 percent of the cost after Roblox costs. And that’s how to give people Robux using your PC.
Solution 2: How to Give People Robux Using Group Funds – Works on Both Mobile and PC
Another option for those who wonder how to give people Robux is through the transfer of Group funds. Roblox’s mobile app also supports it.
To make use of this option, you must already have funds in your Group account.
Steps to Give People Robux on Smartphones:
1. You should set up a Group if you have not done so before. At the bottom-right corner of your smartphone screen, tap the “horizontal ellipsis” (three horizontal dots). If you’re using a PC, go to the upper-left corner and click the “three horizontal lines.”
2. “Groups” may be found by scrolling down on a mobile device and clicking on it. Select “Groups” from the drop-down menu if you’re on a PC.
3. Create a group by using the “Create Group” button found on the mobile or your PC.
4. Complete the form to the best of your ability.
5. To establish a new group, you must pay “100 Robux”.
1. On the PC, you must now create any game and then a subscription to the Game Pass. Skip to “Step 18” if you intend to top-up funds to your Group account.
You can skip to “Step 24” if you have enough money. Otherwise, on the “Groups” page, select the “Create” button.
2. Afterward, click the option called “Group Creations.”
3. In the left-hand menu window, pick the intended audience.
4. Create a new game by clicking the green “Create New Game” button.
5. Select “Baseplate” or other types of games on the website from this point onwards. With a placeholder for those Game Pass, it doesn’t really matter.
6. The “gear” symbol may be found on the right side of your freshly created game.
7. When the drop-down selection appears, choose “Create Pass.”
8. Use the “Choose File” option to upload a file. Because this is merely a placeholder Pass, it doesn’t matter which type of files you intend to use.
9. Specify the Game Pass’s name.
10. Select “Preview” from the “Preview” drop-down menu.
11. The “Verify Upload” button is green.
12. The “gear” symbol is on Game Pass’s right side.
13. After that, select “Configure” from the drop-down option.
14. Right-click “Sales” in the left-hand menu pane and choose it.
15. Activate the “Item for Sale” switch.
16. In the “price” section, enter the amount you want to pay.
17. Press the “Save” button to save your changes.
18. As a donor, you’ll now need to donate dollars to that Group Game from your own account. The newer Group Game Pass may be purchased by searching through the sales page. If not, you can go to the sales URL directly.
19. Go to its Group Page to see if the Robux has been transferred to the group’s account.
20. To the Group name’s right side, click the “horizontal ellipsis” (three horizontal dots).
21. Select the option “Configure Group” from the drop-down menu.
22. Then, navigate to the “Revenue” and “Summary” in the left-hand pane.
23. It will show up as “Pending” in the Group’s finances for three days.
24. After that, it should give the selected participant your additional Group Game cash. Select “Payouts” from the “Revenue” drop-down menu.
25. You may now select “One-Time Payout.”
26. Finally, you’ll be able to choose “Add Payouts Recipient.”
27. In the “username” section, type the name of your friend or receiver.
28. Using the drop-down menu, pick the option “recipient’s name.”
29. To proceed, simply click “OK” on your keyboard. However, the receiver must be a member of the group you’ve already set up. To avoid having to repeat any of the previous steps, be sure you’ve already included them.
30. Get in touch with your wallet and determine how many Robux the respective recipient will get in return. It’s imperative that the respective Group account has enough amount of money in it to cover the distribution.
31. It’s time to distribute.
32. The recipient then gets the money immediately, and there is no “pending” period. And that’s how to give Robux to friends using this method.
Solution 3: How to Give Someone Robux by Buying Gift Cards
Here’s another method for those who want to give Robux to friends. You may purchase Robux gift cards if you don’t gain access to your credit cards.
The same applies if you don’t want to go through the process explained above.
Brick-and-mortar establishments throughout the world sell gift cards. To obtain a card, visit one of the businesses listed below.
That’s How to Give People Robux by Buying Gift Cards:
To redeem a physical card, you’ll still have to mail it to your recipient. If you’d like to make a donation right away, you may use a digital card.
Digital cards of various amounts are available from a variety of shops, including GameStop, Best Buy, Amazon, and Target.
It is possible to purchase a Roblox gift card straight from the official Roblox website. Select a custom value for a gift card in addition to the pre-determined $50, $25, and $10 amounts.
It doesn’t matter where the gift card is purchased. It can be redeemed for a free virtual item. That’s how to give someone Robux.
So, those are the steps you should follow if you wonder how to give people/someone Robux.
How to Give Robux to Friends Directly?
You may buy a digital gift card and email them to pals or buy a physical card and mail them. But you can’t send money to their Roblox account. But you can’t send money to their Roblox account.
If you have a lot of money and want to share it with your friends, you may use the option discussed above.
Some users may not be able to afford to start a new Roblox Games Group. To avoid this, ask the receiver to generate Game Passes and “buy.” This technique has various drawbacks, such as the three-day wait time and the selling % kept by Roblox.
Well, that’s all about how to give someone/people/friends Robux. If you need to know anything else related to this matter, please let us know.