Many times, when we are enjoying something on our Alcatel smartphones, we want to keep a memory of that alive.
Plus, we often question how to screenshot on Alcatel. This may not be a troubling issue for Android or iOS users, who can do that by merely pressing a few simple buttons.
But for Alcatel smartphone users, the process is not this direct.
We’ve tried to simplify the process in the article to show you the additional steps you will have to implement to know how to take a screenshot on Alcatel.
What is a Screenshot Feature?
One of the widely utilized features of smartphones is that of capturing a screenshot. The screenshot feature allows you to capture a picture of the device’s display.
This includes anything from an image and video to a document or pdf. The screenshot helps in keeping important stuff for reference which you may otherwise forget.
It also makes it possible for you to share an image or document with others that you can’t download directly.
Once you capture a screenshot from your device, you can share it with your friends on social media sites. You can keep them in your gallery as well as memories.
PS: if you wonder how to screenshot on Motorola, this guide is just for you.
How to Take a Screenshot on Alcatel?
We will cover a variety of ways that you can do to achieve the same. So without wasting any further, let’s see how you can capture a screenshot on your Alcatel device.
1. How to Screenshot on Alcatel Using the Buttons?
One of the easiest ways to take a screenshot on Alcatel is to try out the specified key combination programmed for taking the screenshot.
Similar to Android and iOS, Alcatel also provides its users with a defined method to capture screenshots. You can use this method anytime. No matter if you are watching some video or find something interesting on your social media feed.
Follow the below steps on how to take a screenshot on Alcatel using the key combination method:
- Open the application or the document where you want to apply this method to take a screenshot.
- Next, press the Power button with the Lower Volume button until the device takes a screenshot.
- As your phone captures the screenshot, it will produce a shutter tone.
- For a brief moment, the phone will display a miniature version of the screenshot. After this, it will save and store the screenshot on your Device’s internal storage or SD card.
- If you want to review the captured screenshot, go to the screenshot folder to edit the screenshot.
So, this is the combination method you can use whenever you want to save and store something on your phone.
Besides, let’s learn more about how to screenshot on a Huawei smartphone.
2. How to Take a Screenshot on Alcatel Using an In-built Feature?
The key combination is a simple method that anyone can use with Alcatel smartphones. However, if you do not like the idea of holding the buttons while using your phone. Then, you can also try the intrinsic Alcatel feature to take screenshots on your device.
The method is almost identical to the one you use to take a screenshot on an Android smartphone.
Steps on how to take a screenshot on Alcatel using its In-Built Feature:
- Begin by going to the application or document of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Open your notification panel by tapping and dragging down the upper part of your display.
- Now, look for the screenshot button from the list of options. Tap on it.
- The device will capture a screenshot as you press the button, producing a shutter tone in the process. It will also show the mini-version of the captured screenshot for a split second.
- If you want to see the screenshot with more details, open your File Manager and go to screenshots. From there, you can edit or share it with your friends if needed.
Using these steps, you can take a screenshot anytime without holding power and volume key buttons.
3. How to Take a Screenshot on Alcatel Using the Gestures?
Applying gestures and movements is also one of the simplest methods to snap a screenshot on Alcatel devices. The procedure to capture with gestures is explained below.
- On your Alcatel device, open Settings.
- Go to the Gestures and Motions option for more information.
- Select the Special motion mode on your Alcatel device to get a screenshot.
- Next, on an Alcatel smartphone, navigate to the area you wish to save and replicate the actions you did to get a screenshot earlier.
4. How to Take a Screenshot on Alcatel Using a Third-party Application?
If none of these techniques suit you, then you can install an external third-party application to take a screenshot on an Alcatel.
The only problem is that you may need to spend some extra storage, and it may even risk your disk security. This can be eliminated if you install it from the Play store.
Follow the steps mentioned here to take a screenshot using a third-party application:
- Open the Android Play Store, look for and download any Screenshot application.
- For a few moments, hold the Power and Volume low buttons simultaneously until the app takes a screenshot and you hear a notification sound.
- After you’ve taken a screenshot, you may crop it, add content, or mark it. The image will be stored in the device’s Gallery application.
From the above methods, you would have understood by now how to take a screenshot on Alcatel. You can refer to this article anytime in the future if you’re not able to recollect the points.
Also, as we have explained many ways to take a screenshot; if one method does not work, you can go for the next option.
Below, we’ve mentioned a few of the most frequently asked questions related to Alcatel phones and their screenshot feature:
What is the Best Way How to Take a Screenshot on Alcatel One Touch Fierce XL?
You can use the key combination method mentioned earlier in this section to capture a screenshot with an Alcatel One Touch Fierce XL. All you have to do is press the Power and Volume Down switches simultaneously.
Then you’ll notice a snap click and a thumbnail for a few seconds. This method to capture a snapshot is also possible with the Alcatel One Touch Fierce.
What is the Best Way to Figure out How to Take a Screenshot on Alcatel Tablet?
There isn’t much of a variation between how to screen capture with an Alcatel tablet and how to take a screenshot on an Alcatel phone.
You can capture a screenshot of your tablet’s display by pressing and holding the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time. You may also view the snapshots in your Gallery app anytime to modify them if required.
What is the Best Way for How-to-screenshot-on-Alcatel Flip Phones?
Taking a snapshot with an Alcatel foldable mobile differs from ones with an Alcatel tablet or smartphone. To use it, go to the relevant page and try pressing and holding the Camera and Volume low buttons at the same time. Once you notice a click sound, your screenshot is complete, so let go of the keys.
The image icon will appear just beneath the notification center. Click the Notices button to see the screenshot. Select Saved screenshot and hit the OK button to view it. That’s all you need to do to take a screenshot on an Alcatel flip phone.