You are reading this article probably because you want to know how to record 3DS Gameplay.
Well, the good news is that we reveal several methods to get it done without much trouble. So, continue reading and learn how to record 3ds without a capture card or with a capture card.
Pretty much all game enthusiasts prefer to share their Gameplay on social media platforms. They consider it as a way of displaying their skills to others.
The followers can watch, comment and even learn some of the tricks through these recorded gameplays. This is exactly why pretty much all the game enthusiasts wonder how to record 3DS Gameplay.
Finding the best tool to record your Gameplay can be somewhat difficult for many users. If you fall into that category, you need some guidance to follow.
In this article, we explain the most reliable options for those who want to capture the Gameplay.
How to Record 3DS Gameplay with the Help of a Capture Card?
First, let’s learn how to record 3DS Gameplay using a capture card. The main benefit associated with this method is that it captures gameplays with the highest quality.
To make it possible, you should get a Nintendo 3DS capture card and fulfill the hardware requirements. Such a capture card is generally used by many game-loves to record games and upload them later.
In addition to that hardware component, you should have a special software tool as well. In fact, you need a powerful, efficient game recorder application to record the game while it is being played.
The most recommended option, in this case, is EaseUS RecExperts. We consider RecExperts as the best game recording software in the market due to various reasons.
Well, EaseUS RecExperts is a versatile application with several other abilities. For instance, it can record anything played on the screen with audio.
Also, it can record a webcam as well. Thanks to this versatile screen recorder, it is possible to record any area of the screen. Moreover, you can use it to record stream videos easily with audio.
Once the recording is done, you can even do the minor editions to the recorded video before saving it.
Features of EaseUs RecExperts
Here are the most notable features you can enjoy with EaseUs RecExperts.
- It is user-friendly and simple, even for beginners.
- You can use it to record video and audio simultaneously.
- You can schedule a recording using RecExperts.
- Highly customizable recording settings.
How to Record 3DS Gameplay using EaseUs RecExperts and a Capture Card
For those who are curious, here’s how to record 3DS Gameplay using RecExperts and a capture card.
• Get Your 3DS Capture Card Ready
As a matter of fact, there is no shortage of capture cards on the market today. You can shop around a bit and find a card that matches your budget and the requirement. You can either purchase them online or visit a local shop.
• Install the Card to the Game Console
After purchasing a capture card, you can proceed to install it. Once the capture card is installed properly, you should connect it to a monitor using an HDMI cable.
As the first step, use an HDMI cable from the gaming console with its input port. Then, use another HDMI cable from the output port of the card and connect it to a monitor.
Then, you should connect the USB to the computer so you can connect it with the capture card. In this case, you can even use a mini-USB as well.
- Now that you have finished the first step, you can see the Gameplay on the PC screen. Now, you are supposed to use a screen recorder application on the PC to record your screen. In this case, you see the game is being played on the PC.
- When the game is being played, the screen recorder app also should be launched. Just click on the button called “Record Game” so the application will start to record the game.
- You should select the region you intend to record and click on the option called “REC.” After that, you can either pause or stop the recording whenever it is required.
- Once the recording is completed, you can save it to a local disk. If not, you can directly upload it to the cloud as well. Or, you can even share the recorded video on video-sharing platforms like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc.
So, that’s how to record 3DS Gameplay on your PC using the application called EaseUS RecExperts.
Capture 3DS Gameplay with Bandicam
Here’s another handy and powerful software tool that can capture the Gameplay without any hassle.
As per the claims made by the developers, Bandicam is one of the best tools of its kind. It offers excellent output quality. Because of the powerful functionality it possesses, you can use it to capture gameplays in 4K quality as well.
On top of that, you can use Bandicam as a real-time annotator. With its help, you can perform tasks like drawing lines, inserting shapes, and so on. Also, this tool allows you to share the Gameplay on a platform like YouTube instantly.
Nevertheless, with Bandicam’s free trial, the users can record gameplays for a duration of 10 minutes only. If you want to break this barrier, you should go for its premium version.
Mentioned Below Are the Steps You Should Follow to Capture 3DS Gameplay Using Bandicam.
- First, please visit the official website of Bandicam and download their application. Then, get it installed on your PC to proceed. After the application is installed, please launch it and see the main screen.
- After that, you should connect the 3DS console to the PC with a USB cable. Once the device is plugged in, you can see the console’s screen on the computer’s monitor.
- Now, in the main interface of Bandicam, you should see an option called “Game Recording Mode.” Just select it. Then, go to the “Video” option as well. Once you have done that, open the game console’s mirrored window. Then, go to the Bandicam app and click on the option called “Rec.”
- You can now play a 3DS game on the console, and it can be recorded through Bandicam. In order to save the recorded video, go to the “Stop” button located in the recording window. As the final step, launch the respective folder, and you can see all the recorded files.
Purchase a Nintendo 3DS Capture Card
The next method is to invest in a Nintendo 3DS capture card. After purchasing the hardware, you should install it on your game console to proceed. However, the catch of this method is that this feature is limited to some countries only.
This feature can be accessed only if you live in the USA, Japan, or Germany. You can order it online or send the console back to the company for modification. They will do the required modifications and send it back. They, in this case, install an extra USB port (Mini) on the Nintendo console.
It is not that difficult to understand that this process takes some time to get completed. However, if you can get it done, it is a very effective way to record 3DS Gameplay.
That Said, Mentioned Below Are the Steps on How to Record 3DS Gameplay with a 3DS Capture Card.
- If the Nintendo 3DS capture card is already installed on the console, proceed to install the viewer software. To do that, you should connect the PC with it using the mini-USB cable.
- Once you have done that, launch the respective recording software. Be sure that you have the respective tool installed on your computer in advance.
- Launch the application, and you will see the onscreen instructions to start recording the Gameplay.
- Once the recording is completed, save the respective footage into the desired location. If not, you can even share the Gameplay with your friends through a video-sharing platform.
How to Record 3DS Gameplay without using a Capture Card
All of the above methods require you to invest in a 3D capture card, which is expensive. Well, what if you don’t want to spend money on that? Or, what if you don’t want to buy a 3D capture card?
Well, you can still record 3DS Gameplay using the strategy explained here. In this case, you will need an external webcam or your smartphone to record the Gameplay. Since this is an unorthodox method, you will have to put in some effort and time.
Moreover, you will need to have a stable tripod for the phone as well as the console. On top of that, you may end up recording background noises as well during this process.
That is because you are going to record the Gameplay using an external device. However, the most notable aspect of this method is that it is very affordable.
Basically, This Method is Ideal for Those Who Are Looking for a Budget-friendly Gameplay Capturing Method.
- First, you should place your smartphone on a tripod. Be sure that it is placed perfectly focused on the screen to capture the Gameplay.
- Now, you should launch the camera on the smartphone and create a good angle as well.
- Also, you should stop all the other applications that are running on the screen. You can even put the device on Airplane mode to prevent potential interruptions such as calls and notifications.
- Last but not least, make sure that the surrounding is quiet and peaceful.
- Start playing the game, and it will be recorded on your smartphone. Once the recording is completed, stop the recording and save it on the device. Then, you can either transfer it to your PC or share it after doing the minor edits.
By the way, let’s figure out how to record Messenger video calls.
So, that’s how to record 3DS Gameplay. As you can notice, it takes some effort to Record Gameplay with good video quality.
If you use a professional capturing tool like EaseUS RecExperts, you can expect excellent output quality from the video.
However, if you are reluctant to invest money in a capture card, go for the final method.