“How do you screen record on TikTok? Is there a way to accomplish this successfully? Please let me know. I know that TikTok doesn’t allow you to do that by default. I am expecting a successful workaround that actually works. Thanks!”
If the above question relates to you and you are looking for a solution, here’s the perfect article. We intend to cover all the aspects related to this topic to benefit our users.
So, let’s go ahead and figure out what it is and how to do your screen record on TikTok.
Part 1: Will TikTok Notify the Action of Screen Recording?
Before we learn how to screen record on TikTok, let’s learn some more information. Have you taken a snapshot of a person’s Instagram story or taped it for reference purposes? And, do you fear that the respective individual would have been alerted because of your actions?
In the past, Instagram could alert users if a story or photo had been screen-captured. Nevertheless, this warning is now limited to videos and photographs submitted via private direct messaging.
However, TikTokers may rest easy because TikTok hasn’t had the notification option. Also, it is possible to perform a screen record on multiple TikToks without revealing your identity to the author. The initial publisher will only contact you if you want to share the material with the world.
Part 2: How Do You Screen Record on TikTok?
Now, let’s get to the main problem. In this section, we will explain how to screen record on TikTok. So, let’s go ahead and know how to do it.
01. iOS’s Built-in Recorder
The first method for those who wonder how to screen record on TikTok is iOS’s built-in recorder. However, this method is ideal only for those who use Apple devices.
Mentioned below are the steps you should follow and record the screen.
- Go to the Control Center.
- Click on its gray dot so the recording will begin.
- Then, you should tap on the red-color strip to stop.
- Confirm the stopping of the recording.
02. DU Recorder (for Android Users)
Well, how do you screen record on TikTok using an Android device? Just keep reading. In this case, you can use the application called DU Recorder.
- Install DU Recorder on your device and press the orange color tab that appears on the screen. Then, you will see three options: pause the recording, stop it, or access settings.
- You can change the settings if needed and proceed.
- It even gives you the option of recording live videos. To do that, just tap on the video button.
You can use Google Play Store to download the DU recorder. Also, you can find its iOS version through Apple Store. If not, you can get it through their official website.
03. Panopto Express – a Web-based Solution
Here’s how to screen record on TikTok using an online tool called Panopto Express.
- Go to their official website.
- Now, select the screen that should be recorded.
- Start to record the screen by pressing the button “Record“.
Part 3: How Do You Screen Record on TikTok using Other Ways?
Here are other ways to try if you wonder how to screen record on TikTok.
01. SnapTik Video Downloader for Android
SnapTik is a very convenient tool for downloading TikTok videos. Mentioned below is how to use this tool.
- Install the SnapTik app on the device and launch it.
- Open TikTok and play the video you intend to download.
- Go to Share and choose “Other“.
- Select SnapTik from the list.
- Tap on the “Download” button.
02. sssTikTok.io – a Web-based Tool
sssTikTok.io is another impressive tool for those who are wondering how do you screen record on TikTok. It is simple and straightforward. It even supports downloading sound clips in MP3 format.
- Open TikTok on any web browser.
- Play the video and click on its “Share” option.
- Click “Copy Link“.
- On a new tab, go to sssTikTok.io.
- Paste the copied link in the given space and hit “Download“.
- Click “Without Watermark“.
SaveTok is another option for downloading TikTok videos.
- Go to TikTok and play the video you want.
- Hit “Share” and click on “Copy Link“.
- Open “SaveTok” and hit “Save TikTok“.
- Choose “Save Now“.
Part 4: How Do You Screen Record on TikTok using Professional Tools?
You can use two professional tools if you wonder how to screen record on TikTok. Below are those options you can consider.
01. EaseUS RecExperts
EaseUS RecExperts can be considered a powerful yet small screen recorder. It records screens, sound, and even a webcam. This is the greatest TikTok screen recording software for Windows PCs.
Because you may pick the audio sources, you can capture system sounds or microphone audio. That implies you can get the original footage or make commentary videos using a microphone.
It has many recreational uses. For example, it may assist even a newbie record an amazing game highlight movie. The simple & user-friendly UI makes recording straightforward.
- It can record TikTok videos, Audio, and even Live.
- RecExperts records Zoom, Webex, and other meetings.
- It can export recordings.
- A built-in video trimmer.
Mentioned below are the steps you should follow in order to record videos using EaseUS RecExperts.
- First, you should open EaseUS RecExperts and choose either “Region” or “Full Screen” to proceed.
- Choosing “Region” will allow you to customize a specific recording area.
- Now, you should tap on the bottom-left button on the screen. Then, you will be able to see many options. Choose “Options” to change the voice.
- If you want to record the webcam at the same time, go to “Webcam“. There will be a drop-down menu located at the bottom of the device’s screen. Now, you can hit “OK” to proceed.
- Go to the option called “REC“. You will see a floating toolbar with stop and pause buttons. Also, the camera icon becomes useful in taking screenshots. You can use the timer icon to get it stopped automatically.
- Now, the media player will appear. Use these tools as you wish to extract audio. Also, you can add both opening titles and closing credits before saving.
This tool is another powerful tool that can download videos through TikTok. It is named Joyoshare VidiKit.
VidiKit captures high-quality internet movies, streaming music, webinars, class lectures, video chats, and more. It can catch your screen entirely or in parts without adding a watermark.
The resolution of the files might be as high as 4K/1080p. Anyone who wants to record sounds can do so using the microphone and the system.
Also, this powerful TikTok screen recorder includes a basic yet clean interface that allows you to do recordings quickly.
- You can record live videos on YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, etc.
- It is compatible with pretty much any multimedia format.
- It captures the input of microphones.
- There are many tools, including shortcuts, video cutters, etc.
- No limit on recording videos.
Mentioned below is how to use Joyoshare VidiKit and download TikTok videos.
- First, you should download Joyoshare Vidikit and install it on your PC to proceed. Then, open it. You will see plenty of functional sections and just go with “Screen Recorder“. Its “Record Video & Audio” feature will be activated.
- In VidiKit, the “Capture Area” feature helps you select a recording location. An area can be locked in place with “+” or designated by selecting one from its drop-down list. Use the “Options” button to select the effect you want on its cursor movement. For instance, when it should start and finish and whether or not to include a watermark can be selected. Don’t forget to modify the resolution and output format here in preparation.
- Go to TikTok’s official website and create your desired video to get started. Once the “REC” button has been clicked, a countdown begins. That will let you reposition the recording region in TikTok. Capture the moment you’re watching your TikTok video. There are buttons on its menu bar or shortcuts that may be used to cut, skip, etc.
- It’s possible to save a TikTok video once it’s finished. You’ll soon see a “History” pop-up in Joyoshare VidiKit, where you may preview, rename, cut, and modify the files.
- Export the video and test it.
Part 5: Important Tips on Recording Screens of TikTok
Here are a few pointers for getting the best results from your TikTok screen recording. Do you want to perform a screen record on TikTok? If so, the advice in the next section will help you do just that.
● Select the Best Screen Recorder for Your Needs
To begin, you need to find the best screen recorder for your needs. In this post, we’ve demonstrated four distinct screen recorders. If you’re not familiar with a screen recorder, it’s a smart option to use one with an intuitive UI.
Before making a decision, testing out a few different options is always preferable. There are a lot of people out there that aren’t going to be right for you.
● Make Use of a Screen Recorder with Editing Capabilities
Make sure that the screen recorder you use has various editing options. Do you plan on using the TikTok video in the future? So, you may wish to enhance it with animations and effects after you film it.
Adding music to a TikTok video will make it more likely to spread around the internet. Adding editing tools to your stored video is always a good idea.
After you’ve finished screen recording, edit the video to your heart’s content with various software programs.
● It’s Simple and Convenient to Use Built-in Screen Recorders
Always utilize your phone’s built-in screen recorder to capture videos that don’t require editing or are just for future reference. They’re simple to use and don’t necessitate any further downloads.
External screen recorders might take a long time to download, which is why built-in screen recorders are so convenient.
The above guide explains the process of recording TikTok videos step-by-step. It also demonstrates how to use four alternative screen capturing methods and provides information to get the applications.
Using a screen recorder is a superb option. It becomes useful if you intend to record a screen on TikTok without notifying the publisher.
Regarding screen recorders, the professional tools mentioned in the above guide are a great choice. They do let you record, edit, and save the movie at the same time!
You don’t have to be concerned about losing your beloved TikTok. In addition, you can keep it even without the knowledge of the original publisher. Screen recorders may be tested to see which works best for you.
So, that’s all about how to screen record on TikTok. We hope that the above information will be helpful for you. Please let us know if you have any other doubts related to this matter.