You must have heard about the very popular Hola fake GPS location app that has helped so many of its users in accessing the Internet like a pro and free of restrictions.
There are so many benefits that you can avail of with such location-faking apps. Be it accessing restricted content or faking trips, nothing has been this easy so far!
Now to choose between so many amazing location-faking apps is difficult, and it is exactly this that we aim to help you with.
We will be telling you all about the two apps – Hola and Tenorshare iAnyGo so that you can pick the best!
So without any further ado, let’s get started!
Hola – The Best Tool to Fake GPS Location
Let us familiarize you with the Hola application better.
PS: Let’s find out how to fix failed to detect location.
What is the Hola VPN?
This is a mobile app that helps you to activate a fake location. VPN stands for virtual private network service, and it is these services that are provided by Hola.
It is a free service, and it aims at making the Internet run faster and more openly. You can run it on any PC, Android device, or even a Mac if you have a subscription to iOS.
There are many benefits of having a Hola VPN, but the most popular one is watching and freely accessing the restricted content in the country, for example, the banned Netflix shows.
The Hola Fake GPS Location Application Offers Two Other Unique Services.
- Free Hola VPN – This is the primary standard service. It helps the users in browsing the web restriction free. They use the peer-to-peer or shared VPN feature to make this happen, and it is used by more than 160 million users worldwide.
- Hola VPN Plus – You would need to upgrade to the plus version to get more benefits and services. You can access even more websites from various platforms like Smart TVs, mobile devices, gaming consoles, and many more.
The VPN service is very easily accessible, and you can install it over any browser extension. This will help you fay the GPS location on multiple browsers like Opera, Firefox, and Chrome on Windows and Mac PCs. You can even download the app over your mobile phone, whether Android or iOS.
Now Let’s See the Process of Using the Hola Fake GPS Location App on Android.
1. The first step involves disabling the feature of the high-accuracy location to be able to use the Hola app. Just go to your device’s Settings and find the option of Android Location. Ensure that you leave on the option of GPS ONLY or the device only.
2. Now, download the Hola app on your device. Go to the app store, search for the app, and download it.
3. After you are done with the installation, open the app. It will show you a map on the main screen and show your live location.
To change this location on the map, toggle over the map shown on the screen. You can also do the same by entering the location you want to fake in the search box present on the upper portion of the screen.
4. Now is the time to use the preferred fake location over any application on the device. The fake location that you chose is now active over all the apps running on the device.
There is a Stop button that you can hit anytime whenever you want to deactivate the fake location being shared.
What Are the Drawbacks of Using the Hola Fake GPS Location Application?
This is a VPN app that has the specific aim of providing services that change the GPS location to unblock different restricted websites. You will find the app amazing if your expectations match what the app offers.
However, we must also tell you that the app has certain limitations. Some users have reported that the Hola app malfunctions on their mobile and gives difficulty while opening.
If you are also facing this issue, we suggest you check out the alternative application for faking location we will discuss in the next section.
Besides, learn more about how to get a fake location on WhatsApp.
The functioning of iOS is a little difficult, and it comes with restrictions when it comes to certain features like location faking.
Here, we present to you the best alternative to the Hola app, which will help you activate a fake location if you are an iPhone user.
Tenorshare iAnyGo is another GPS location-faking app with a very simple user interface and is easily accessible. It helps you easily change the location on the iOS device in just one go.
You can do so much with this app- be it planning a fake route using the maps, changing the location on any dating app to get more matches or swipe more profiles, playing AR games in different regions, accessing the geo-restricted content, or simply hiding the live location of the iPhone.
And you can navigate through this location-changing app very easily and enjoy its many functions. Thanks to this amazing app, you can Trans-locate yourself anywhere in the world.
This mock location app performs precise location coordinating, bringing you the exact address of any location you want.
It can also customize the moving speed if you simulate your movements, like driving or walking.
- It helps you change your iPhone’s GPS location to any place on the globe in just one click.
- You can also pause the location sharing anytime and anywhere; this way, you can be even more natural while location faking.
- Additionally, it allows you to create a fake route and customize the speed of your movement over any route. This feature will be most helpful if you are using AR gaming applications.
- It also has a great feature of historical records that saves all the previous locations you selected. You can access these locations anytime for reuse by hitting one click only. You can even switch between the fake locations.
- The app runs smoothly on almost all the models of iOS devices like the iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPhone 14, iPhone 13, etc.
- You can return to the real location by restarting the iOS device.
1. Download the application on your PC and finish installing it. Once done, open the app and click on the Change Location option.
2. Establish a connection between your PC and the iOS device with the help of a USB cable. Unlock the device.
A prompt message will appear on your device asking you to Trust this device. Hit on Trust to allow. Now enter the passcode of the device to finish the process.
Note: Reconnect the device if the Trust prompt doesn’t appear on the device’s screen or fails to allow.
3. Once the device is properly connected to the PC, you can see the loading of the map beginning. Now you can see your live location on this map.
4. Click on the option Teleport Mode to select any destination, which is the first icon in the bar. You can easily zoom in and hover over the map. You can also search for the location by entering the right address or the GPS coordinates into the search box.
5. Once done, the sidebar will pop-up, showing you the info of the picked location, like its name, distance, and coordinates. Hit on Start to Modify to change the location now.
There you go! All the apps on iOS will now be using the fake location.
Now that you know all about the Hola fake GPS location and its best alternative, Tenorshare iAnyGo, we hope you can make a wise decision.
While Hola has limited functions, Tenorshare iAnyGo offers more benefits beyond changing the location. If you are convinced of the efficiency of the software, then download it right away and get able to do so much more!