If you want to Discord unblocked website for school quickly, then read on.
In this article, there are eight methods to get Discord unblocked. There are also three techniques to get Discord unblocked websites for school on a Chromebook.
So, read on and find out which method works out for you.
Overview of Discord
Discord is a popular social media website among youngsters. Most of its users are teenagers and students who have different opinions and interests.
Due to its massive popularity among students, a lot of schools and educational institutions block Discord to avoid its misuse.
But you don’t have to worry about it. Here, you can get to know how to get Discord unblocked websites for school without anyone knowing.
Besides, here, you will learn what causes the ‘rate limited Discord’ error and how you effortlessly resolve the ‘you are being rate limited‘ in Discord.
Eight Techniques to Make Discord Unblocked at School
A lot of students do not know why their schools have blocked the Discord app from their networks. They do this to prevent the wrong usage of this platform on their premises. Additionally, it is done to stop pupils from sharing any sensitive content and information on Discord.
Below we have provided eight methods to get Discord unblocked at your school.
1. Make Use of a VPN
This is one of the easiest and quickest means to get Discord unblocked website for school. You can employ a VPN that helps in concealing your IP address to open blocked apps, online tools, and sites. Thus, if your school has blocked Discord on its IP address, then you can use a VPN to access it.
You can find a large number of VPN providers online to get Discord unblocked at your school. Most VPNs charge a subscription fee to use their services. But you can still find a few free VPN extensions you can use if you do not want to pay anything.
2. Open Discord in the Browser
You can also unblock Discord in your school by using it on your browser and not using its application. Generally, schools and educational institutions don’t block applications.
Instead, they hinder the downloading of the executable file on mobile devices, which in turn hampers the installation of the app.
This can be avoided if you use the Discord platform on the browser. It is the same as the Discord application; you just have to sign in to your account from the browser. For this, follow these steps:
1. Go to the web page of Discord.
2. Now, click on the button saying ‘Login‘ that is displayed at the top right corner.
3. Then, you have to enter your email or phone number and password and click on ‘Log In.’
3. Copy the IP Address
Often schools and educational institutes block keyword-specific web content using content blocker tools. Thus, if you look for these blocked keywords, you may not find some websites related to them.
You can get away with these content blockers by copying the Discord platform’s IP address on your Windows PC.
Do as follows to use this method:
1. First, you have to press the Windows button. Then, you have to type ‘Command Prompt‘ and hit the ‘Open‘ button.
2. Type the ‘ping discordapp.com‘ command and hit the ‘Enter‘ button on your keyboard.
3. Now, you can see Discord’s IP address.
4. Copy this IP address and search for it on Google.
This way, you can successfully get Discord unblocked website for school.
4. Install Discord Using External Storage
Several educational institutions block some websites so that students cannot download certain apps. If your school has also done this, then you can install Discord using external storage.
After downloading, you can move the Discord software to the computer in your school using a pen drive or USB cable.
5. Use Discord on a Different Device
In case your school has blocked an IP address to prevent students from downloading certain sites, you can still use them from another device. You can get Discord unblocked by using it on a different device.
6. Make Use of Proxy Websites
One of the other ways to get Discord unblocked website for school is to make use of a proxy website.
Proxy sites open blocked websites on different networks, which enables you to install and access Discord. There are many free online proxy tools and platforms that you can use to get Discord unblocked.
7. Employ Chrome Remote Desktop
If you use a computer at your house, then you can employ Chrome Remote Desktop to open Discord in your school. This tool enables you to remotely access the PC in your house.
Therefore, you can use Chrome Remote Desktop to open and control Discord from your school.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to use Chrome Remote Desktop:
1. Open ‘Google Chrome‘ on your school PC and then navigate to Chrome Remote Desktop.
2. On this page, you have to tap the ‘Access my computer‘ button.
3. After this, click on the button of ‘Remote Support‘ displayed on the left side of the screen.
4. Then, key in the ‘Access code‘ in the ‘Connect to another computer‘ section.
5. Lastly, click on ‘Connect‘ in order to link your PC at home.
Note: Make sure that you ask someone at your home to open the Chrome Remote Desktop on your PC for this technique to work.
8. Apply Google Translate
In order to get Discord unblocked website for school, you can use Google Translate.
Follow these steps to use this method:
1. Go to the page of Google Translate.
2. Enter www.discord.com in the space provided for translation.
3. The translated version will appear with a link.
4. Click on this link, and the Discord website will open.
So, these were the eight methods to get Discord unblocked. Below we have listed some extra ways as well to get Discord unblocked website for school.
Additional Techniques to Get Discord Unblocked
Take a look at three other ways to get Discord unblocked website for school.
1. Use Discord’s Alpha-testing Version
Usually, schools don’t block a program’s frontrunner version when they block a website so that teenagers cannot use it on the premises.
If your school also does this, then you can make use of Discord’s alpha testing version to get Discord unblocked. There are two ways to use the Discord platform’s alpha testing version, as listed below.
1st option: Google Chrome
You can use the following steps to open the alpha testing edition using Google Chrome.
1. Open the Start menu and then click on ‘Google Chrome.’
2. Enter canary.discordapp in the search area provided. Then, click on the ‘Enter‘ button on your keyboard. Tap on the initial search result that you see on Google in order to download and install the Discord app.
2nd option: Command Prompt
You can use the below-mentioned steps to directly access Discord by opening the Command Prompt and copying Discord’s IP address.
1. Open the Command Prompt.
2. Enter ping canary.discordapp.com and hit the ‘Enter‘ key on your keyboard.
3. Here, you can see the site’s IP address.
2. Make Use of the Discord Unblocked Extension
Extensions help in surfing the web. If you want to get Discord unblocked, then you can use the extension of Discord Unblocked to access the platform.
Even if your school has blocked certain apps and websites, including Discord, so that students cannot use them, then also you can use this method.
You can add the extension of Discord Unblocked to the Google Chrome web browser by doing as follows:
1. Open the Start menu and from there, open the Google Chrome web browser. After this, go to the extension of Discord Unblocked.
2. Then, click on the button ‘Add to Chrome‘ displayed on the right side of your computer screen.
3. Click on the button ‘Add app‘ to approve the procedure.
4. Wait for a while till the extension is added to your Chrome web browser.
3. Employ TOR Mirror
If the above-mentioned methods do not work for you, then you can make use of a TOR mirror. TOR mirrors help in accessing a blocked site.
But, whether this method works or not depends on the web security and the network’s firewall.
How to Get Discord Unblocked Website for School on a Chromebook
In order to get Discord unblocked on your school Chromebook, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. First, you need to sign in using the Chromebook and then open the panel of ‘Quick Settings‘ displayed at the bottom right side of your computer screen.
2. After this, you have to tap the ‘Settings‘ icon.
3. Then, you have to choose the option of ‘Apps‘ from the left side menu.
4. Switch on Google Play Store by tapping the button ‘Turn on.’
5. After this, go to Google Play Store and then search for Discord.
6. Click on the green-colored button of ‘Install.’
7. Now, you have to wait for a while till the installation completes.
8. After the installation is finished, you need to open Chromebook Launcher.
9. You can see the apps in Play Store Apps.
10. After this, you have to open Discord and then sign in to your Discord account.
Also read: How to change your age on Discord & join NSFW servers?
Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find some FAQs related to getting Discord unblocked.
1. What is the Discord Platform?
Discord is a content-sharing and social media platform. It is a fast-growing app that has millions of users around the world.
2. Why Am I Not Able to Use Discord at My School?
If you are unable to use Discord at your school, it may be because your school has blocked Discord as well as other content-sharing applications. This is usually done so that students cannot share sensitive content.
3. How Can I Get Discord Unblocked Website for School?
There are many ways to get Discord unblocked at your school. One of these methods includes employing a VPN, which is quite effective in getting Discord unblocked website for school.
We hope that now you have got the answer to get Discord unblocked. You can use any of these methods for unblocking Discord at your school.
In case you have some queries or suggestions, you can post them in the comment box provided below.