A Wayfair price tracker is required to keep track of the items sold on Wayfair.com. Why do you need to do it, anyway? Let’s find out everything about Wayfair Price History Tracker!
Well, Wayfair has an interesting offer for its clients. As per their offer, you can get a refund on a purchased item within two weeks of the purchase.
However, you can get that refund if the purchased item’s price decreases within two weeks. To claim your refund, you are supposed to monitor and inform them of the decrease. That is exactly when you need the assistance of a Wayfair price tracker.
The name of this tool is WayScript Sidekick. With this special tool, you can easily build your Wayfair price history tracker.
Moreover, it allows you to track those prices without spending much time, less than 2 minutes.
Prerequisites to Use WayScript Sidekick Wayfair Price History Tracker
In fact, there are no prerequisites you should have to make use of WayScript SideKick. However, it might be helpful to have knowledge of the below-mentioned aspects.
- Ability to work with Diffbot
- Knowledge of handling conditional statements
- Knowledge of sending emails
This Wayfair price tracker will check the prices of the target item or items on a daily basis. Then, it will send you an email soon after noticing a decrease in the price of the targeted item.
Once you have received the email, you can notify Wayfair about the price decrease and claim your refund.
Mentioned Below is How to Use WayScript SideKick.
- 01: you should select the option called “Track Price Changes.”
- 02: as the next step, you should select the option “Wayfair” as the e-commerce platform.
- 03: you will see an interface that allows you to add the URL you intend to track. It allows you to add one or more URLs linked to the products available on Wayfair.com.
- That’s it. All you should do now is click on the “Done” button.
Is Wayfair a Legitimate Store?
Well, there can be many individuals who have not heard of Wayfair as of now. If that’s the case with you, you might wonder if it is legitimate or not. Some might wonder if it is an online scam.
However, there’s nothing to worry about at all, as Wayfair is a completely legitimate company. It is a reputed and respected company. You will be able to buy items with very reasonable assurance.
However, you may experience minor mishaps, just like with any other online store. For instance, you may experience shipping delays. However, you will eventually get the item you have paid for.
PS: here are the top best laptop for writers you can choose from.
What are the Benefits of Wayfair?
One of the best things about Wayfair is that it gives you access to a large range of options. Also, it gives you the option of comparing a wider range of prices than you find in conventional stores.
Needless to say, it is a huge benefit over shopping in a regular store. So, with Wayfair, you have a greater chance of finding the exact item at affordable prices.
Also, since you can compare the prices easily, you can end up with the most affordable product. Also, they usually offer free shipping for most of the items. And all of the items they sell will be delivered to your doorstep.
Besides, let’s learn more about how to cancel Etsy order.
Benefits and Drawbacks Associated with Purchasing on Wayfair
In this section, let’s look at some of the most significant benefits and drawbacks of Wayfair.
Benefits of Wayfair Price Tracker
- They offer a massive range of products in terms of colors, designs, and materials.
- It is incredibly easier to order through Wayfair, and the process is very quick.
- If there are any replacement parts or missing items, they will be shipped for free.
- Since it is an online store, it is easier to shop and find better prices.
- They offer free shipping for a large number of items.
- All the items are delivered to your doorstep.
Drawbacks of Wayfair Price Tracker
- You cannot know the condition of the item until you receive it.
- Although shipping is very quick, delays are reported with some items.
- It is compulsory to report any problems you may have within 30 days of delivery.
- You are required to do the assembling for most of the items, and it takes time.
- If you don’t like an item already delivered, you will have to pay for shipping.
(All of the above drawbacks are not unique to Wayfair only. In fact, all the online stores are associated with the same kind of drawbacks.)
The Issues You may Face with Wayfair
If we are to make a summary associated with the issues some customers experienced with Wayfair, here they are.
- It is not that easy to make a well-informed decision before purchasing an item online. You don’t have the option of physically touching the item until you receive it. So, you don’t know how it will feel until the purchase is made and the item is delivered.
- So, you will have to tolerate added efforts and potential shipping costs for returning the items (if needed). Also, they have some strict deadlines and rules to accomplish that task.
- Like with conventional stores, you cannot enjoy the purchase as you have purchased it. So, you will have to wait for it until the item is delivered to use it.
- When it comes to furniture, pretty much all those items require some assembly. To do that, you need to use some tools, spend some time and require patience as well. Also, you will need some know-how to assemble it.
- In rare cases, items can go missing or face some damages as well. In that case, you will need to put some extra effort into putting things together.
As we mentioned before, the issues you face with Wayfair are not different from other online stores. So, as long as you shop with a good sense, you can avoid most of those issues.
Well, when you buy a furniture item online, it is supposed to arrive in multiple pieces. And, you will have to spend some time and put effort into putting things together. It is true that Wayfair does the assembly part as well.
However, they will charge additionally for that. With that said, here are the things you should expect when it comes to assembling the items by yourself.
- If you buy a heavy item like a bead, it will come in multiple boxes. The more items you buy, the more boxes they will send.
- In many cases, you can expect those items to be shipped within 05 days or so.
- You will have to make sure that there is enough space in the house to unpack and assemble.
- Make arrangements to get the items moved to their respective places. For instance, clear the pathways.
When you get an item delivered through Wayfair, it comes with assembly instructions as well. Those instructions come in visual and textual mode for your convenience.
When it comes to assembly hardware, you will receive everything you will need to get the job done. If they are not included, be sure to file a report (within 30 days, of course). The missing parts will be delivered to you for free.
All in all, shopping with Wayfair is a very friendly experience, and they offer excellent customer service too.
To make it a more efficient shopping experience, you can use the Wayfair price history tracker we introduced.
With that Wayfair price tracker, you can get notified if an item is available at a reduced price. If the price is reduced within 14 days of your purchase, you can notify Wayfair and claim a discount.