As technology becomes increasingly advanced, VR Player for Android is becoming a lot more prominent in the market.
Nowadays, the maximum number of videos are played in this format, and other players of video, such as MX player and VLC, are incapable of supporting 3D videos. So, to see the videos in 3D, it is important for the users to get VR players.
As three-dimensional videos give you a feeling of excitement and thrill, they are gaining a lot of popularity which is why the number of VR players is also increasing in the market.
Here in this article below, we are going to talk about various VR players for Android. You can watch 2D as well as 3D videos with these players.
- Edit VR Videos Effortlessly
- Bring Hollywood effects into play
- Customize the speed controls by yourself; more than 100x fast mo
- Various overlay effects and filters to polish your video
1. VRTV Player
VRTV player has a lot of similarities with VR player for Android; it has a great user interface. This application is considered great for smooth playbacks.
The VRTV player application has the projection features such as the cube, dome, and even more, which are necessary for playing VR videos.
The app’s most amazing feature is Fish Eye, which allows you to split the videos in a manner that does not cause any strain on your eyes.
It is important for you to make sure that it is perfectly adjusted between the VR headset and pupillary lenses. This VRTV player is available for free.
Key features of VRTV player
- The feature of Synchronization enables you to see videos along with your friends.
- It takes you to the world of virtual reality.
- Users are authorized to change the size of subtitles as per their requirements.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- It has a gamepad as well as keyboard controls.
- Make use of the most advanced Cardboard SDK.
- Additionally, it supports network play.
- This application’s paid version has many more advanced features.
2. Homido 360
This VR player Android offers support for several video formats with numerous features. This VR player supports top-bottom 360, side-by-side 360, and two-dimensional videos.
This video player has an inbuilt internet browser that allows the user to search on the internet for the type of video he or she wishes to play.
As inputs to this player are given by head-tracking, it is important for the users to have a gyro sensor on their Android Smartphone.
Key features of Homido 360
- It is a spherical player of the video.
- Enable easy navigation without the use of hands.
- It has a system of head tracking.
- This application directly links you to the center of Homido.
- It is compatible with various other applications.
Suppose you not only wish to have a VR player for Android but also need to convert or trim your videos to meet various requirements by inserting subtitles or improving your video’s quality through special effects. In that case, you should use Wondershare Uniconverter.
Suppose you wish to watch movies on your VR player for Android by adding subtitles to it. In that case, you should use Uniconverter for searching and embedding the subtitles into the video without making much effort.
- You can add subtitles using transparency, style, font, position, and size according to your wish.
- Look for and then insert the files of local subtitles by adding .ssa, .ass, and .srt extensions.
- With this VR Player for Android, you can add subtitles to the website online.
Enhancing video quality
You can also improve the quality of the video by adding filters and special effects. Video optimization can be done manually by changing the brightness, saturation, contrast, and volume.
Moreover, special effects can also be inserted into your video. All you are required to do is to click once to enhance the quality of your video. Moreover, you can have a real-time view of the improved effects.
Adjust and crop
You can make use of this ultimate video converter to have a better experience by cropping or adjusting your video. You can adjust the aspect ratio, such as 4:3 and 16:9, for various screens.
Additionally, using this Uniconverter, you can crop the video to get a proper size according to your wish. Moreover, you can also rotate the video’s position to enhance the video’s experience.
Plus, you can add watermarks to your videos in two ways: by adding the image and text.
So, these were some of the VR Player for Android tools you can play on your Android device to watch three-dimensional videos.
If you wish to alter your video or add text, you can use the Uniconverter to enhance the quality.
Each VR player has unique features designed to offer the best experience.