Knowing the best video repair tool is handy when your video files are damaged or corrupt.
Corrupt video files or video players not responding can be quite a frustrating experience, especially if the video files have important videos of family or even work-related.
Fortunately, there are ways to tackle this issue and get back your video files intact. Stellar Video Repair tool is an ideal choice when you are looking to repair damaged or corrupted video files.
The software is effective on video files stored in the external hard disk, disk, memory cards, and flash drives. It is compatible with different video file types, including F4V, MOV, M4V, and MP4.
Damaged video files become inaccessible and are impossible to play. Video files become damaged or corrupted due to several causes, including:
- Virus attack: Threats from malware and viruses cause damage to the entire computer, including video files. The viruses cause files to read sectors as damaged sectors. This interferes with the function of the file, making it corrupt.
- The faulty shutdown of a system: Crashes in computers, like logical crashes, cause file corruption. The system crash usually is due to hardware issues or software bugs.
- Bad sectors: Loss of magnetism in the hard drive causes bad sectors. Videos present in such bad sectors get corrupted automatically.
Other Causes Include:
- Write and read errors in the file
- Format change
- Corrupt file header
- Improper compression and download
Any of the above reasons may lead to an inability to play video files.
Besides, let’s learn more about how to fix the iMovie video rendering error.
Although computers have a good amount of storage space now, they are not completely reliable. You cannot guarantee that your computer or laptop will keep your files safe permanently.
And further, computers are not ideal for the storage of files on the local drive. Just as cloud storage data is hacked, your computer may also be corrupted.
The Stellar Video Repair tool offers an effective solution for the repair of video files, so you will not have to download or buy the files.
Advantages of using a Video Repair Tool Software
There are several benefits you get when you use a video repair tool.
- For starters, it helps to retain the video files safely
- You can enjoy the files for a long time
- You are saved the hassles of looking for the replacement of the video files
Without an excellent video repair tool, you would have bought new copies of the video files or downloaded new copies. But with this tool, you can be assured that your files are safe and easy to access whenever you need them.
Features of Stellar Video Repair Tool
- The tool helps to preview all repaired videos to ensure they are fully recovered before saving them in your system.
- It takes care of precise header corruption repair in the files
- Movement errors are taken care of accurately
- Sound section corruption repairs are done appropriately
- Corruption of video frames and video file data are taken care of effectively
- Video slider movement errors are also corrected
- The tool is effective in video repair of files on Mac, including MOV, MP4, M4A, F4V, and M4V. Click here to learn more about MOV Repair.
- In Windows operating systems, the repair tool is successful on video files such as 3GP, 3G2, F4V, MP4, MOV, WMV, and ASF
Why is the Video Repair Tool the Best?
The tool provides various advantages when compared to other similar tools in the market, such as
- It rebuilds and repairs damaged or corrupt files on MacOS and Windows systems.
- You can preview the repaired files and make necessary corrections before saving them.
The Stellar Video Repair tool is an advanced repair tool. It is reliable and fast and is an ideal solution for keeping your video files safe.
Here is the Step-by-step Instruction for Using the Video Repair Tool.
Step #1: Adding Video Files
Download the software in your system, and install and run it. Click on the ‘Repair Video’ option. You will be taken to the ‘Add File’ page.
Click on the ‘Add’ button present here. You will see a dialogue box of open file type. Browse to find the video file you need to repair from the list of files present.
Step #2: Repair and Preview the Video Files
Choose the files you want to delete. Click on the ‘Preview’ option. This will give you a preview of the corrupted or damaged file before the repair process starts.
Once you have checked the repair process, you need just to click on the ‘Repair’ option. This will start the repair process.
Step #3: Saving Video Files to the Computer After the Repair
The Preview option can be used after repair. This will help in ascertaining that the files are working properly.
Another way is just to click on the ‘Save’ option. This will help save the video files in the right location you want to save them.
Once the entire video files you need to repair are corrected according to your preference and the files are saved properly, you will get a confirmation message that indicates the location of the files you have saved.
The repaired video files are displayed. You can just click on the link address to be taken to the file location.
Pros of Stellar Video Repair Tool
- The repair tool is free.
- It is easy to use with a friendly user interface.
- It supports the repair of different file formats such as M4A, MOV, MP4, 3GP, F4V, and 3G2.
- It provides an easy preview feature that lets users view repaired videos and verify the repair done.
- The software is capable of restoring both damaged as well as corrupt video files.
- The software features allow various restoration processes, including the video files’ sound, data, movement, and slider content.
- The tool is effective on Mac operating systems, including macOS Mojave.
- The software does not support certain formats.
Stellar Video Repair is a highly efficient tool that helps you when you are in a quandary being unable to play your video files. Damage to video files needs not prevent you from viewing your favorite videos anymore.
The repair tool has many advantages, including the ability to repair different file formats in both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Preview of repaired video files, repair of various types of corrupt or damaged files, and a user-friendly format makes this software a highly preferred tool for video repair.
Of the various repair software programs available in the market, the Stellar is a perfect tool to use for repairing video files.