“How to remove activation lock without previous owner?” or “How to remove Find My iPhone activation lock without previous owner?” is a common question asked by those who purchase used iPhones. If you fall into that category & want to how to do it, this article can be your ultimate guide.
iPhones and iPads are considered to be relatively expensive compared to Android devices, but the demand never goes down. Many individuals opt to purchase preowned iOS devices because they cannot afford to buy a new one.
In fact, purchasing a preowned iPhone can be the best option for iPhone fans who have tight budgets.
However, after purchasing a used iPhone, you will have to deal with a couple of issues. Many users find that the device they purchase is linked to an iCloud account. If you have ever come across such a situation, you cannot proceed without removing the respective iCloud account.
But the problem is that many individuals don’t have an idea about how to remove the activation lock without the previous owner. That is why many of them say that removing an iCloud account looks impossible.
However, the good news is that it is possible to remove the activation lock without the previous owner’s presence.
It is true that the process becomes very easier if you can contact the previous owner of the device. In that case, you can simply remove the iCloud account and password with his or her assistance.
Things become complicated only when you cannot contact the original owner. However, you shouldn’t panic even if you cannot contact the previous owner because we have a solution for it. In other words, it is possible to remove an existing iCloud account even if you don’t have its password.
PS: if you wonder how to unlock a blacklisted phone for free easily, click to read more.
How to Remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock without Previous Owner?
There is a feature called “Find My iPhone” on your iPhone. If that feature is enabled on your iPhone, its iCloud activation lock is enabled automatically. So, what can you do if you have a preowned iPhone and its “Find My iPhone” feature is enabled?
In that case, you need the iCloud credentials to deactivate the lock and use the device.
As mentioned before, the purpose of this article is to help you overcome this issue. In this case, Tenorshare 4MeKey is a sure-fire solution. This is a very handy, powerful software application that is packed with many features.
This Find my iPhone checker software can easily bypass iCloud activation locks on all the iPhone models starting from iPhone 5S.
- It can bypass the “Find My iPhone” activation lock even if the previous owner is not contactable.
- It gives access to all the functions of the device without any restriction.
- You can register the respective iPhone to a new Apple ID once the bypassing is done.
- No one can track your device or erase it through the old Apple ID.
- The very convenient user interface which is friendly even to a novice user;
How to Remove Activation Lock without Previous Owner using 4MeKey?
Now, in this section of the article, we explain how to remove the activation lock without the previous owner. We explain the process in step-by-step mode so you can follow it without any confusion.
01. To initiate the process, you should install and launch 4MeKey software on your computer. Then, on the home screen, click on “Start.” Now, you should connect the respective iPhone to the same computer. You must make sure that you use the original lightning cable to avoid potential interruptions.
02. Now, 4MeKey will start to download a special software package. This package is necessary to jailbreak the device.
03. Once the downloading and jailbreaking are completed, you can simply follow the onscreen instructions and hit “Next.”
04. You will see that the 4MeKey starts to bypass the activation lock screen of the device. At the completion of the bypass, you can log in with the credentials of any Apple ID you prefer.
It’s that simple!
Besides, click here for the completed iCloud Unlock Deluxe review.
How to Remove an Existing iCloud Account on iPhone when You Don’t Have the Password?
What if you want to remove an already existing iCloud account from your iOS device? According to the regular process, you should use the password of the respective account to remove it.
However, what if you don’t have the password? Should you give it up? Probably not! You can use Tenorshare 4uKey and get rid of the existing iCloud account very quickly.
Thanks to the powerful, smart algorithm of 4uKey, you can get rid of the previous iCloud account very easily. The best thing is that you don’t have to be a programmer or tech-savvy to get it done. Please just follow the simple steps and remove your iCloud lock in a couple of minutes.
Another benefit associated with 4uKey is that it allows you to remove screen locks as well. You don’t have to use the passcode to remove the screen lock in that case.
- Tenorshare 4uKey can remove any iCloud account, Find My iPhone lock, or even the Apple ID. You don’t have to use a password to remove it.
- 4uKey doesn’t require any information pertaining to the old iCloud account used on that device.
- Once the account is removed, you can switch to different iCloud accounts and gain unrestricted access.
- Once the account is removed, the previous owner will not be able to monitor your device. They cannot block or erase the device as well.
Removing Previous iCloud Account on Your iOS Device through 4uKey
If you wonder how to remove the Find My iPhone activation lock without a previous owner, here’s how to do it.
As mentioned before, it is very convenient to remove the lock using Tenorshare 4uKey. Nevertheless, the process is explained below in step-by-step mode so anyone can follow them easily.
01. First, you should get Tenorshare 4uKey installed on your computer. Launch the tool to see the home screen. Then, your iPhone must be connected to the same computer. Make sure that you trust the connection if this is the first time you are connecting the device.
02. You must select the option called “Unlock Apple ID” from the interface of 4uKey. You can then tap on the option labeled “Start Remove.” This will start the unlocking process.
03. You will have to reset all the settings on your iOS device at this stage. Once the resetting is done, you can see that 4uKey removes the activation lock.
At the completion of the removal of the iCloud account, you can use that device under a different account. Then, you can activate the device under a new Apple ID without any issue at all.
Is It Possible to Remove an Existing iCloud Account by Jailbreaking?
Many individuals have various questions related to activation lock removal. Some want to know how to remove the Find My iPhone activation lock without the previous owner using jailbreak.
In other words, they ask if they can remove the activation lock simply with a jailbreak. If you perform a simple Google search, you will come across many opinions related to removing iCloud accounts.
Some of those articles may even say that you can remove the activation lock with the jailbreak. However, the truth is different. That means you cannot remove iCloud lock just by jailbreaking a device. Of course, jailbreaking allows you to perform advanced tweaks on the system, but it doesn’t remove iCloud locks.
Since jailbreaking is not a solution, you will have to try a special tool that we have mentioned before. Such tools don’t want you to have the previous owner’s information but still allow you to bypass the locks.
In addition to that, we strongly recommend you to stay away from random free tools to remove screen locks. Some of those random tools can even contain malware, as well. Also, some online tools may steal your personal information and misuse them.
So, the best approach is to go for an application that has a good reputation and reviews from the previous users. Both the tools that are mentioned in this article are good examples of such tools.
The Bottom Line
If you have bought a preowned iPhone and you don’t know its iCloud password, you cannot access its functions.
So, the easiest method is to contact the original owner of the device and get the password. However, if you cannot contact the previous owner, you may need to perform some advanced steps.
If you wonder how to remove the Find My iPhone activation lock without the previous owner, use the above-mentioned tools. If you know how to remove the activation lock without the previous owner, you can access all the features without restrictions. More importantly, the activation lock removal process will not take more than a couple of minutes.
If you know better, affordable and convenient ways to remove activation locks, please share your knowledge with us. Your precious feedback is highly appreciated.