How to have 2 Snapchat accounts on iPhone? Or, is it even possible to have more than one Snapchat account on an iPhone?
The content of this article explains everything about this matter and how to do it practically.
Without a doubt, Snapchat is one of the most popular social media platforms out there. The truth is that many of us have more than one account for various reasons. Perhaps, you may want to keep your personal and professional lives separate. Or, you may simply have multiple Snapchat accounts for different purposes.
Nevertheless, the good news is that it is possible to use two Snapchat accounts on one iPhone. This can be a useful feature if you want to access both accounts without logging in and out frequently.
Here, we will guide you through the steps to set up two Snapchat accounts on your iPhone. So you can easily switch between them whenever you need to. With just a few simple steps, you’ll be able to use multiple Snapchat accounts without any hassle.
Part 1: How to Have 2 Snapchat Accounts on iPhone?
In this section of our article, we explain how to have 2 Snapchat accounts on iPhone.
In fact, there is more than one method to try, so you can choose the most suitable option.
Here are those solutions for your information.
Solution 01: Using Dual Accounts [Recommended]
The safest and most efficient method for having two Snapchat accounts on your iPhone is by using the Dual Accounts app. Let’s go through the steps:
1. Downloading and installing Dual Accounts
First, download the Dual Accounts app from the App Store. It’s a free app that provides a secure environment for you to run multiple accounts of the same app on your iPhone.
2. Setting up Dual Accounts
After installing the app, open it, and follow the on-screen instructions to set up your account. Grant the necessary permissions for the app to function correctly.
3. Adding the second Snapchat account
Once you’ve set up Dual Accounts, tap the “+” icon, and search for Snapchat. Install the Snapchat app within Dual Accounts. Now, log in to your second Snapchat account and start using it alongside your
Solution 02: Use Safari Browser to Have 2 Snapchat Profiles on the Same iPhone
There are individuals who don’t know about the most convenient way to create two Snapchat profiles on one iPhone.
The good news is that it doesn’t want you to jailbreak the device to install it.
Mentioned below are the steps you should follow.
- First, you should launch the browser (Safari) on your iOS device. After that, go to the link mentioned below.
- Then, tap on the icon that appears as the logo of Snapchat to proceed. Once you have done that, you can see a button labeled “Download“. Tap on that as well. However, you should know that the language of this page is Arabic.
- After that, click on the button called “Install” so you can begin the installation.
- Now, you should go to the option called “Settings“. Tap on the option called “General“. Then, tap on “Profiles“. After that, a prompt will appear asking if you need to trust “CMN VIET….“. Just trust it to proceed.
- After that, open the app once again and provide the credentials of the second Snapchat account. Then, you are supposed to use both Snapchat profiles on your iPhone without any trouble.
Solution 03: Use Parallel Space
Parallel Space is another impressive solution if you wonder how to have 2 Snapchat accounts on iPhone.
In fact, Parallel Space is a legitimate application that can be downloaded through App Store.
So, you can follow the steps below to do it.
- To begin this process, you should download the app called “Parallel Space” using the App Store. It comes with a trial version as well. However, after three days of use, you should pay an amount of 9.99 USD.
- Then, open the app. When prompted for permissions, you should allow them all so the app will function properly.
- You will be able to see various apps that are already installed on the iOS device. All you need is to tap on “Snapchat” after locating it. Then, you should select “Clone” so Snapchat will be cloned.
Now that the app is cloned successfully, you can open it. Then, you should enter the credentials of the new account.
And that’s how to have 2 Snapchat accounts on iPhone using the app called Parallel Space.
Solution 04: Use a Third-Party App and Run Two Snapchat Profiles Simultaneously
Using a third-party application is another effective option that helps you run two Snapchat profiles at the same time.
01. Snapchat ++
Snapchat ++ falls into the category of modded apps (modified apps). It is developed and introduced to work alongside the official version of the Snapchat app. In addition to that, it has plenty of additional features compared to the original version.
So, with Snapchat ++, you can experience many attractive features with this modded application. Mentioned below is how to install this application on your iPhone.
- As the first step, you should visit AppValley. Then, download the app on your iOS device. As you may know, AppValley is a third-party alternative to the original App Store. This specific app store has modified versions for plenty of popular apps.
- Now, you should go to the “Settings” option and select “General“. After that, go to “Profiles and Device Management“. Then, you can tap the developer’s name on AppValley. This will trust the developer of the modded app.
- Now, you should open the AppValley app store. You can search for the app called “Snapchat++” on AppValley. After that, you can use the official Snapchat app and Snapchat++ version simultaneously with two different logins.
TutuApp is another handy app that allows you to use multiple versions of Snapchat on the same iOS device. That said, let’s learn how to use this application and get another Snapchat account on your iPhone.
- As the obvious first step, you should download TutuApp on your device to proceed.
- Then, go to the option called “Settings” and tap on “General“. Then, go to “Profiles and Device Management“. Once that is done, you can tap on “TutuApp Profile“. Make sure that you select “Trust“.
- Now, you should open the installed TutuApp. Perform a search for Snapchat. Then, you can select a suitable option to install the app on your iOS device.
03. Multi Social
Multi Social application is known for its ability to manage several accounts of the same platform on one device. If you intend to configure two Snapchat profiles on the device, here’s what you should do.
- First, you should download Multi Social from your device’s App Store. Then, get it installed to proceed.
- After that, you should open your app. When requested, grant access to your device’s features, such as contacts, camera, and microphone.
- Now, its profile page will appear. Tap on the option called “Install“.
- Then, you should launch the app to see the main screen. Tap on “+“. This will help you add a different Snapchat profile on that iPhone.
So, those are the options you can try if you wonder how to have 2 Snapchat accounts on iPhone.
Besides, we will explain what Snapchat Quick Add is and how to use it. And why we consider Snapchat Quick Add as Snapchat’s “People You May Know.”
Part 2: Experiencing Some Errors When Using Multiple Snapchat Accounts on Your Device? Here’S How to Fix Them
In general, using multiple Snapchat profiles on the same device may work without many errors.
However, some issues can trigger at least once in a while upon using multiple profiles on a single device.
If you have come across any error, here are the steps that should be followed.
- First, you should open the Settings app on the device. After that, select the option called “General“. Then, tap on “Profiles and Device Management“. However, if you don’t see such an option, you don’t have any profile installed on it.
- Now, you should find the option called “VNE“. Tap it and proceed by pressing the “Trust” option.
Part 3: Recovering Snapchat Photos or Videos from Your iPhone
Well, Snapchat is a unique social media platform that offers amazing features for users. As you may know, it doesn’t retain the photos and videos shared. Instead, it deletes shared pictures after a specific period.
So, under general circumstances, Snapchat doesn’t necessarily provide an option to recover shared images. But what if you want to recover those important photos and videos? In this case, you should obviously use a third-party tool. One of the best tools you can use in this case is iPhone Data Recovery by UltData.
With the help of this tool, you can scan the device and find photos that are already deleted.
Mentioned below is how this tool may work.
- First, you should download the iPhone Photos Recovery app by UltData. Then, get it installed. After that, you should launch the app to see the main screen of it. Then, tap “Recover Data from iOS Devices“.
- Once that is done, you can establish a connection between the iPhone and the computer. Make sure that you use a reliable USB cable. Once the device is detected, you can select the data types that should be recovered. After that, tap on “Scan“.
- At the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the Snapchat pictures that should be recovered. Once the images are previewed, you should click “Recover to PC“. This step will get your photos saved in the C drive.
Part 4: What Can You Do If Your Snapchat Account Doesn’T Work? [A Professional Solution – No Data Loss]
In some cases, your Snapchat account may not work, as we mentioned above in our article.
If such an issue has occurred due to an error in your iOS, here’s an impressive method to try.
As per this method, you should use a professional tool called “Tenorshare ReiBoot” to fix it.
Here’s how to use this tool and fix this error within 10 minutes or less.
- Download and install Tenorshare ReiBoot on a computer. Open the app and select “Start” button.
- Tap “Fix Now“.
- Download the appropriate firmware package.
- Select “Standard Repair” once again.
- Now, all the issues will be fixed, and your iOS device will function properly.
1. Is it safe to use Dual Accounts for managing two Snapchat accounts?
Yes, Dual Accounts is a safe and secure app for managing multiple accounts on your iPhone. It ensures that your data and privacy are protected.
2. Can I use other apps with Dual Accounts besides Snapchat?
Absolutely! Dual Accounts supports a wide range of apps, allowing you to manage multiple accounts of various apps on your iPhone.
3. Will using Dual Accounts affect my iPhone’s performance?
Dual Accounts is designed to be lightweight and efficient. It should not have any significant impact on your iPhone’s performance.
4. Can I use Dual Accounts on other devices besides iPhone?
Yes, Dual Accounts is also available for Android devices. You can find it on the Google Play Store.
5. Is it possible to run more than two Snapchat accounts on my iPhone?
While it’s possible to use Dual Accounts to run multiple instances of Snapchat, we recommend sticking to two accounts for ease of use and better account management.
And that’s how to have 2 Snapchat accounts on iPhone. Do you have any other questions related to this matter? If so, please keep us posted.