Many individuals need a video grabber online to download videos from various websites and social media platforms.
These videos are available on platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Metacafe, etc. The videos broadcasted on these channels are really expensive.
As you may already know, these websites generally don’t allow users to download their videos directly. In that case, you will have to seek the assistance of a good video grabber online.
Well, in this article, we explain how to download a video with a video grabber online.
Free Video Grabber Online
First, let’s take a look at the most popular video grabber online tool.
#1 – Video Grabber
Video Grabber, just as the name suggests, is a free web-based video grabber online software that can grab videos from various websites.
It is compatible with websites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc. This online tool is exceptionally user-friendly.
You can simply download any video from any website by copying and pasting the URL.
Also, Video Grabber online can convert the respective video into WebM, MP4, or even 3GP, depending on your requirement.
How to Download a YouTube Video using Video Grabber
Now, let’s see how to get a video downloaded from YouTube using Video Grabber online.
1. Visit the YouTube website and search for the video you wish to download. Then, play it and copy the URL of the respective video.
2. You can now navigate to the official website of Video Grabber. Then, paste the URL you have just copied into the box.
3. Now, click on the button labeled “Download” to begin the process of analyzing.
4. You will be directed to “Download Launcher” before the download process begins. You must click on the button to install the launcher on your computer.
5. You should wait a couple of minutes for the video to be analyzed. You will have to decide on the important aspects, like the resolution and the video format. You can then click the “Download” button to begin the download.
Also, let’s figure out how to download ReverbNation music.
#2 – Clip Converter
Clip Converter is another impressive video grabber online tool that comes as a web-based application. This powerful software can record, download and convert videos from all the websites you like.
You can convert the downloaded files into any of the mainly used formats ranging from MP4 to AVI. It is compatible with YouTube, Dailymotion, and any other video-sharing website.
How to Download a Video using Clip Converter
Now, let’s take a look at how to download a video using Clip Converter:
1. Visit the YouTube website and search for the video you intend to download.
2. Play the video and copy the URL of the same video.
3. Go to the website Clip Converter and paste the URL you have just copied (there is a box).
4. Press the “Continue” button to begin the video analysis.
5. Decide the format and the quality of the video you will download.
6. Now, click on the option labeled “Start” and then “Download” to save the video on your computer.
The speed of the process will majorly depend on the strength of the internet connection.
Also, if you download a high-quality video, the process may take even longer to complete. On the other hand, the process will be faster if you download a low-quality video.
#3 – CatchVideo
CatchVideo is another powerful video grabber online with impressive functionality and faster performance. The interface of the video grabber online software comes with a simple appearance.
Despite the simplicity, this tool has a lot of power to download videos directly from websites. It is compatible with websites like Vimeo, SoundCloud, and YouTube.
You can download videos through various formats and definitions. It supports all the widely used file formats.
How to download a video using CatchVideo
Now, let’s take a look at how to download a video using the CatchVideo web-based tool:
1. Open YouTube and search for the video you expect to download.
2. Play the video and copy the respective video URL.
3. Open the tool “CatchVideo” on the same computer and paste the copied URL into the provided space.
4. Now, specify a video quality to download and click on the option called “Catch” to start the downloading.
You will need to install the “Catchvideo helper” extension on the browser to fetch YouTube videos. It helps to convert the video you have downloaded into any format you like.
However, in certain cases, the output may be unacceptable. Also, if you need to increase the download speed, you must install the software before everything else.
Professional & Easy-to-Use Video Grabber Tool
iTubeGo is a solid video downloader software that can offer a more reliable service than video grabbers online. As you may notice, online tools are less steady regarding functionality.
This software comes with many features to deal with video downloads. From this point onwards, let’s see how to use iTubeGo to download, record, and convert videos.
How to Download YouTube Videos to Computer
Here’s how to download a YouTube video on your computer using iTubeGo.
01. Find the required YouTube video URL and get it copied. You can do this through any web browser.
02. Now, you can open iTubeGo on the same computer and click on the button “Paste URL.” Now, you will see a window that lets you decide the resolution and video size.
In addition, you can define whether you need the subtitles if the original video has subtitles. You can even define the language of the subtitles. Then, click on the option called “Download.”
03. Now, the progress of the download will be mentioned. You can expect a better download speed if you turn on Turbo mode.
04. After downloading, you can right-click on the video and open the file location.
How to Download YouTube Playlists
To download playlists using iTubeGo, you should do the following.
01. Search for the playlist and copy its URL.
02. Then, go to iTubeGo and paste the URL just like you did with the previous option.
03. Now, you will be able to see a new dialog box in which you can define the quality of the video. For instance, you can define the file format and the quality of the video you are going to download. Now, you can click on the “Download” button.
04. The downloaded file will be added to the iTubeGo library. If you need to locate your files, you can simply right-click on the downloaded file and open the folder.
How to Download MP3 Audio Tracks from YouTube
You can easily download MP3 Audio Files using iTubeGo. Here’s how to do it.
01. Copy the URL of the respective Audio File
02. Then, click on the Paste URL option.
03. You should go to the “Download MP3” option.
04. You should click the “Finished” button to locate the MP3 file.
Converting Downloaded Videos through iTubeGo
Apart from downloading and recording, this respective tool can be used to convert downloaded videos.
In most cases, most of the users simply need to convert the downloaded videos. That is mainly due to compatibility issues. Well, converting videos is pretty easy if you use iTubeGo.
This section will explain how to convert videos into different formats using iTubeGo.
01. As the obvious first step, you should locate the file you need to convert. If you didn’t move it purposely, this file must be available in the “Download” or “Record” tab.
02. After locating the video, you can press the convert button on the right side of the video. Simply click on the button then the video will be added to the Convert List.
If not, you can simply right-click on the video and select “Add to Convert List.”
03. Now, you can press the convert button on the right-hand side.
04. Once you click the convert button, you will see a dialog box. You can select the file format in the dialog and then press the OK button to begin the conversion.
05. After the conversion, you can see the converted file on the computer.
iTubeGo is a really impressive tool that can download and convert video files. It supports plenty of online resources and file formats. YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion, etc., are only some of the websites it supports.
There are many secure and solid solutions as opposed to online tools. And indeed, online tools don’t require downloading any software application. When it comes to software like iTubeGo, you can expect better reliability as opposed to video grabber online tools.
So, here’s our suggestion. If you need to download videos for professional purposes, you may select an option like iTubeGo. You can try a video grabber online if you intend to download random videos.