Performing a Samsung A12 FRP bypass is an uphill task for many individuals across the globe.
You may face this issue, too, unless you are a tech-savvy person or have the correct type of tool.
Well, don’t worry anymore, as this article explains the easiest methods to get it done.
It is true that FRP locks have become useful as a security layer. However, in some cases, you are likely to face some issues if you have forgotten the password.
For many individuals, forgetting their Google credentials can be the end of the story. But the truth is that it is easy to overcome this issue if you have the correct tool. After all, you can retrieve your files and data by bypassing the FRP if you have the correct tool.
Besides, in this article, we will learn everything about Samsung J7 FRP Unlock and Samsung J7 Google Account Bypass. Try these professional tools to fix it easily.
Samsung A12 FRP Bypass without PC – Can You Do It?
At once, you may think it is not possible at all to bypass an FRP. However, if you follow the correct steps and have the appropriate tools, bypassing FRP is not a huge deal.
In fact, there are multiple methods to get this job done. We will explain the most suitable methods to get this job done, even if you are a novice. Also, you should know that these methods come with different effectiveness levels.
So, let’s go ahead and learn what these methods are if you use a Samsung A12. In other words, below is how to perform a Samsung A12 Google account bypass without a PC.
Also, are you seeking the most convenient methods to perform a Samsung a50 FRP bypass? If yes, the solutions mentioned here will be convenient for you.
Using a Professional Tool for a Samsung A12 FRP Bypass
No matter whether you use a Samsung A11 or an A12, the below tools can bypass its FRP.
In fact, in the below paragraphs, we explain two different tools. Below are those tools for your reference.
Tenorshare 4uKey is one of the best tools you can rely on to perform a Samsung A12 FRP bypass. If your device has Android 6 and newer, 4uKey can be your best solution.
With the most recent update of the tool, they have introduced a solution to bypass FRP. This will allow you to eliminate the existing Google profile in a couple of minutes.
The best thing about this tool is doesn’t require any technical expertise from the user. So, even a novice can easily rely on this tool and bypass your FRP.
So, you can follow the five steps mentioned below and get rid of this layer of security.
- First, you should download Tenorshare 4uKey on your computer (be it Mac or PC). Then, get it installed. After that, you should connect the faulty device to the same computer using a USB cable. Then, you should open 4uKey and tap on the option called “Remove Google Lock(FRP)“.
- Now, you should select the option Android 11/12 through its option.
- Then, you should enter its “Diagnostic Mode.” To do that, you can follow the given instructions on your screen. After that, tap on the option called “Next.” Then, the FRP bypassing process will start.
- Once you see the prompt on the device’s screen, tap “OK” to proceed. This will enable the USB Debugging mode.
- Wait for a couple of seconds. Then, your A12 device might restart automatically. Then, the FRP of the device will be gone. You can then synchronize the device with a new Google account as you wish.
And that’s one of the easiest Samsung A12 FRP bypass methods.
02. Use Unlockit Android
Foneazy Unlockit (Android) is another impressive tool with greater efficiency to bypass your Samsung device’s FRP. After bypassing the FPR, you will be able to access all the features on your device.
As you know, FRPs can become troublesome in case if the user forgets the credentials. This is particularly true if you don’t have used the credentials for a pretty long time.
The good news is that this application can bypass your FRP with no requirement of using a complex procedure. In fact, Unlockit Android is a very comprehensive, all-in-one application. If your device’s Android version is 6 or newer, you can use this method successfully.
That said, mentioned below are the steps to follow if you wonder how to use Unlockit.
- First, you should download the application (Unlockit Android) and get it installed on your PC.
- Once you have done that, you can launch the application to see the main screen. After that, you should tap on the option called “Start.”
- You can connect the respective Samsung device to the same PC with the help of a USB cable.
- Then, you should select the Android version of the connected device. Then, you should select All Android versions if you want to remove FRP using a single click. After that, you should tap on the option called “Start.”
- Then, you should adhere to the instructions displayed on the screen. Once those steps are followed, the device is ready to go through the bypass process. Please be patient for a couple of minutes until it is unlocked.
- When the process is completed, your Samsung A12 device will be restarted without FRP. Once the process is completed, you can configure a new Google profile with it.
By the way, if you are looking for a reliable tool to bypass the Samsung A21s FRP bypass on Android 10/11/12 successfully, here are two professional tools you should try.
Samsung A12 FRP Bypass without PC
If you don’t want to use the above-mentioned professional methods, here’s an alternative to consider.
This method doesn’t require a PC. However, you should remember that this method will take a considerable amount of time. There are a lot of steps to be followed, and it can be confusing for some users.
But if you still want to try this out, here’s how to perform this task. We will utilize the “TalkBack” option to perform this task. So, let’s go ahead and try these methods.
- First, you should connect the respective Samsung phone to your Wi-Fi network to begin the process. Then, go to the default Welcome page of the device.
- Then, press and hold Side and Volume Up buttons at once. That will enable the Talkback feature.
- You can then draw the letter “L” (a mirrored one). Then, you should tap the option called “Allow.” After that, you can use the option called “Use Voice Command.”
- After that, you should press both the “Side” and “Volume Up” buttons at the same time. This will disable the “Talkback” option. When it is disabled, you can command its voice assistant feature to launch “YouTube.” You can use a voice command to do that.
- When the YouTube application is open, tap on the icon dedicated to your “Account.” Then, you should go to “Settings.” Select “About.” Then, go to “YouTube ToS.” This will be opened in Chrome. Then, tap on the option called “Accept and Continue.” Select “No Thanks.” That will open up the device’s Chrome browser.
- Enter the text “fixfirmware.com/apk” within Chrome’s address bar. Press “Enter.”
- Now, go to “iOS Launcher New.” Thereafter, tap on the option called “Continue.” This will open the app called “OS14 Launcher“. Tap on the option called “Install and Open.”
- Then, its Galaxy Store opens up. You can then sign in using the Samsung profile. Download that app. Once it is installed, just have it opened. You can then access the home screen of the device.
- Get a different device and download Package Disabler and Notification Bar. You should ensure that you use the same device. Now, go to the option called “Settings” and select “Backup Update.” Back up all of your apps.
- Now, go to the “Settings” option and select the option called “Restore apps you…“. After that, you can restore the apps that are saved on the new device.
- Now, open the app named “Notification Bar.” Make sure that you grant the required permissions. Then, you can enable it and choose “Allow.”
- Go to “Settings” and select “Privacy.” Select “Permission Manager.” Then, go to “Files & Media.” Tap the icon that appears as three dots. Then, select the option called “Show System.”
- Now, you should select the Package Disabler app and grant full access to it.
- Turn off “Wi-Fi.”
- Open the app called Package Disabler and accept its terms. Then, hit “Enable.”
- Enable the Wi-Fi feature. Perform a search for the feature called “Android Setup.” Then, you should disable it.
- Then, find “Samsung Setup.” Just clear the data.
- After that, tap the device’s home button. Select the setup wizard of your Samsung device.
- As the final step, configure your device from scratch so you can avoid entering Google credentials.
It goes without saying that it is complex to perform a Samsung A12 Google account bypass without a PC. If you are not tech-savvy, you are likely to put a lot of effort into this method.
1. Can I bypass FRP on Samsung A12 without a computer?
Yes,you can bypass FRP on Samsung A12 without a computer by using methods like the OTG cable and USB drive method, or by using the SideSync app directly on your device.
2. Are these methods safe to use?
Yes, these methods are commonly used and safe if followed correctly. However, it’s important to note that bypassing FRP may void the device’s warranty, and it should only be done if you are the rightful owner of the device.
3. Will bypassing FRP remove all my data on Samsung A12?
No, bypassing FRP on Samsung A12 will not remove your data. However, it’s always recommended to back up your important data before attempting any bypass methods, as there is a slight risk of data loss during the process.
4. Do I need any technical expertise to bypass FRP on Samsung A12?
Some methods may require basic technical knowledge, such as using Odin for flashing the combination file. However, the provided methods are generally straightforward, and you can follow step-by-step instructions to bypass FRP even without advanced technical expertise.
5. Can FRP be re-enabled after bypassing it?
Once you have successfully bypassed FRP on Samsung A12, it will remain bypassed unless you perform a factory reset again or manually enable FRP through the device settings. However, it’s advisable to keep FRP enabled for security purposes.
So, the best option is to use either 4uKey or Unlockit to get this job done effortlessly. If you know other ways to do this, please let us know. We will update our article with the latest information.