Looking for a way to screen mirror from iPhone to Sony TV? You have just landed on the correct page.
Let’s learn everything about this exciting matter and perform a mirroring task successfully.
Why Screen Mirror from Phone to TV?
Watching videos or movies on widescreen is an experience like no other. That is exactly why movie theaters are exceptionally popular across the globe.
However, you may enjoy a cinematic experience in your own home by connecting your iPhone to a Sony TV. To do that, one of the best options you can find is screen mirroring technology.
There are fewer apps available for iOS users to use for screen-casting their devices to TVs.
In that case, mirroring an iPhone on an iPhone is more complicated than on an Android phone. However, it isn’t a foregone conclusion that this is conceivable.
The most acceptable applications for screen mirroring iPhones to Sony’s TV have been assembled in a thorough guide. That is to make the screen mirroring an iPhone to a Sony TV a cinch.
Best Methods for iPhone Screen Mirroring to Sony TV
Well, if you want to perform iPhone screen mirroring to Sony TV, the following is a handy guide. You can go ahead and pick an excellent screen mirror iPhone to Sony TV option to accomplish the tasks.
You want a high-resolution screen when you want to view a movie or play a game on your phone.
However, Sony TVs are unbeatable when entertaining a larger crowd or playing games with crisper images. It’s easy to watch your favorite content on your big screen with a screen mirror iPhone to Sony.
If you read the great apps and tips we’ve compiled for you, that is true. The following are the best six methods for connecting an iPhone to a Sony TV via AirPlay.
PS: let’s figure out how to perform full-screen mirroring from Android to TV and how to screen mirror on PS4 from a smartphone.
01. AirBeamTV BV
AirBeamTV BV is the market leader in phone screen mirroring because of its innovative and highly user-friendly features. Despite the lack of an Apple TV, this app also allows iOS device users to make the best use.
- It is completely easy to use, and it comes with excellent safety measures.
- Accessories such as cables and external devices aren’t necessary.
- You can mirror those apps from the iPad or iPhone to the television.
- Enjoy movies, slideshows, music, videos, as well as many other features with this versatile software!
- It is necessary that both the iPhone and the TV be linked to the exact local network
- iOS 13 or later should be installed on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Use AirBeamTV BV to Screen Mirror?
Follow these four simple steps to mirror your iPhone’s screen to your Sony TV.
- The first step is to get the app on your device and open it. It will begin searching for Sony televisions on the network as soon as it is activated. Select the TV unit from the existing list if it is found.
- Your Sony TV may ask for your permission to link for the first time. Allow that connection by pressing the OK button on the remote control.
- On your phone, tap the option called “Start Mirroring” for the TV you’d like to use.
- You’ll be prompted with pop-up asking users to pick the Sony TV Mirror option. To begin mirroring on a Sony TV, you can simply hit the Start Broadcast button.
MirrorMeister can wirelessly cast their app content to their Smart TV. The program is quite popular since it is a simple mirroring app.
It lets you transition from a tiny display to a bigger one. You can upgrade to iOS 15 for improved performance along with a more enjoyable experience.
- Helps with complex corporate initiatives, such as presentations, spreadsheets, etc.
- Supports YouTube, WhatsApp, Facebook, Vimeo, and a slew of more services
- A promising opportunity for a risk-free test drive
- Easily mirrors apps, including games
- It’s not possible to mirror your screen when using Netflix, iTunes, or Disney+.
- High-speed gaming usually has a lag of one to three seconds.
How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Sony TV using the MirrorMeister App?
- MirrorMeister can be used to link an iPhone to a Sony TV for screen mirroring.
- Make sure that your TV and the device are on the same internet connection as your device. Using several VLANs or even subnets is not a good practice.
- Now, you’ll need to download that app to your phone.
- Open the app on your phone and pick up your Sony television model from the list.
- On your phone, select “Start mirroring”.
- Finally, wait for the TV to connect. After that, press the Start broadcast button to start having some fun.
- To improve sound quality is to turn up your TV’s volume and keep the device silent.
ApowerMirror is a top-notch iPhone screen mirroring Sony TVs, PCs, Macs, and other devices. It also works on smartphones as well as tablets. An Ethernet or USB cable can be used to establish the connection.
Thanks to its unique set of extras, it does stand out from the crowd.
- With this app, you can easily share your photos, documents, and movies saved on your phone.
- Streaming apps can be accessed immediately from the TV’s remote control.
- The app’s free edition enables users to get a feel for how it functions
- Works with the most recent versions of iOS and Android devices.
- Screenshots, notes, and screen recordings are all options available to customers.
- Without the need for emulators, users can use this software to play games.
- ApowerMirror’s support center is always open and responsive.
- There’s still a lot more work to be done on the app, which is still in its infancy.
- Some consumers may be bothered by the operational differences between Android and iOS smartphones.
How to Use It?
- Using the same network, connect the iPhone or iPad to the Sony tv.
- Run that app on both your smartphone and TV at the same time.
- Tap on that option called “Screen Mirroring” found in the Control Center found on the iPhone.
- When you’ve selected Apowersoft along with your device name, the screen mirroring will be accomplished.
LetsView can be rated as a top-notch screen mirroring app that is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
You can use this tool to view your smartphone’s content on the big screen with absolutely no quality loss.
LetsView can mirror your device’s screen during casual gatherings, business meetings, or even online lessons. That will give you a better viewing experience.
- It is completely free, and you will find no paywall features.
- It performs faster than many other applications.
- Very friendly interface.
- It can be set up easily within a couple of minutes to begin mirroring.
- No quality loss is experienced during the mirroring process.
- You can record the screen using the same tool as an added bonus.
- It doesn’t support cable connectivity (only Wi-Fi is supported).
- Some mobile devices are incompatible with LetsView’s device control.
- There are some connectivity issues experienced by some users.
How to Use Letsview to Mirror Your Smartphone into the Big Screen?
- First, you should download the LetsView app on the device. You don’t have to pay anything as it is completely free. You can download it through the official Apple Store.
- Then, you can open the app, the TV will identify the app to proceed. Then, you will see a PIN or a QR code. That will help synchronize the data.
- Enter the respective PIN and then scan the QR code so the device will be synchronized.
- You can then tap on the option called “Start Mirroring” to the mirroring will begin.
- You can change the settings of the audio and video. That’s basically it!
05. Dixim Digital TV
For screen mirroring on Android and iPhones, Dixim is a more straightforward app. To provide a better screening experience, the software organizes the folders into categories.
- Quick & easy choosing due to folder organization
- This iPhone screen mirroring to Sony TV option is widely supported by major manufacturers, including Sony and Toshiba.
- Finding a certain file can be difficult at times because all files are categorized according to their type.
How to Use Dixim Digital?
The Dixim Digital setup process is straightforward. Because of that, you can sit back and relax while watching your favorite shows on TV.
- First, download the app called “Dixim Digital” to your phone.
- Use the exact network for both your television and your cell phone
- On the phone, search for your TV and then select “Shared” from the menu.
- From the list, locate and choose the media files you wish to distribute.
- Select the file you want to play and click Play.
iMediaShare is an all-in-one screen-mirroring solution that works with a wide range of TVs and wirelessly-enabled devices. It also includes all of the Apple products.
The software necessitates that phones and TVs be linked to the same networks to autodetect the device.
- Compatible with iPod, iPhone, and iPad
- Allows you to control your television from your phone
- Phone users can also control the volume
- Requires iOS 8 or greater
- It doesn’t work for Android users
How to Use It?
- Download & launch the app. open it and select the TV.
- Choose “Shared” and the files to be played.
- Hit “Play”.
FAQ About iPhone Screen Mirroring to Sony TV
01. Can I mirror the phone to the Sony Bravia model?
Yes, it has an option for screen mirroring. If there are different types of devices, use your Wi-Fi direct to do that.
02. Is AirPlay available on Sony TV?
Yes. To reach that, hit your TV remote’s input button and choose AirPlay > HomeKit.
03. Why can I not see my TV on the screen mirroring the app?
Both devices must be connected to a single network. Otherwise, devices won’t show up.
So, that’s it about screen mirrors from iPhone to Sony TV. If you have other queries, please let us know.