If you are a Samsung J7 user and have a hard time unlocking the Samsung J7 Google account bypass, then there is a solution that you can use to fix the Samsung J7 FRP bypass error on your phone without having to delete all of your data.
The latest Samsung galaxy J series features an advanced model of security protocol. That is why it can get very hard for anyone to unlock the Samsung J7 FRP bypass Google account.
Let’s focus on the task at hand here, which is FRP unlock. This can happen due to various reasons. Some accidents will lock your phone with automated FRP.
Before we dive deeply into how you will use the Samsung J7 Google account bypass, we first have to know what an FRP is. And how does it improve the phone we use every day?
Besides, if you wonder what is the best way to perform a Samsung A20 FRP bypass? Don’t worry; here are efficient tools to bypass the lock screen on Samsung A20/A20s.
Samsung J7 FRP Lock
Basically, the FRP lock protects the factory reset setting. Only you will have the right to reset your phone; others can’t.
Once the FRP is activated on the phone, it will block your galaxy J7 after a factory reset. It will only unlock if you enter the Google ID and the password.
If you don’t want to follow all these steps, tp kist unlock your phone. There is a way you can do that. It is done by removing the Google FRP before the factory reset.
But many users go straight into the factory reset without thinking about the Google FRP. This would lock your phone up, and you won’t be able to use it any further.
It also should be noted here that you should enter the Google ID on the phone before the reset. Your Galaxy J7 won’t see the new Google ID as the right way to unlock your phone.
These are new Google features introduced by Google in the newer Android version to keep the phone safe. But sometimes people lock themselves because nobody expects anybody to know basically every notion about smartphone use it.
If you are looking for a way to Samsung J7 FRP unlock without resorting to losing any data in the process.
PS: Here, you will learn more about the best FRP Hijacker.
Samsung J7 Google Account Bypass
Then this article is just the type you need to push the FRP to unlock your phone. Below you will see plenty of methods to help you accomplish what you set out to do.
Just follow the steps of the methods mentioned below to fix the problem. You need to follow all the steps; if a method doesn’t seem to fix the problem that you have in your hand, then switch to another method.
[Recommend] Method #1: Samsung J7 FRP Unlock via 4uKey for Android
This is the fastest way to perform your Samsung J7 Google Account Bypass, as Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is a professional tool for any Android unlock with a high ranking on Google search engines.
It can remove any format of your Samsung screen lock. As long as you have fully backed up your smartphone, no data will be lost.
The Detailed Guide to Performing Samsung J7 FRP Bypass via 4uKey:
Step 1. Download and launch Tenorshare 4uKey for Android and connect Samsung J7 to your PC. Then select the option of ‘Remove Screen Lock‘ option.
Step 2. Just click the ‘Start‘ button to perform Samsung J7 FRP Unlock.
Step 3. To remove the lock screen, please click Yes.
Step 4. Great, the job is done by 4uKey now.
Method #2: Samsung J7 FRP Unlock Using iToolab UnlockGo (Android)
If you don’t want to rummage your head through all the settings options, download it and restart your phone type in a text, then choose iToolab UnlockGo (Android) to solve your problem.
The software carries an immense amount of features not only to help with your FRP lock problem on your phone, but it is also capable of instantly removing any problem you are having on your phone. You will not lose any data in progress.
One of the best things about this software is that it’s easier to understand, even for any beginner. You don’t have to be computer-savvy to decode all the information.
Anybody can pick up the software and use it as they like. All the windows in this software feature easier navigation designs so that nobody would get lost looking for a feature in the device.
Use this software on your ‘Samsung J7 FRP unlock’ problem on your phone. Use iToolab UnlockGo (Android) to fix it.
Just Follow Up to Make That Happen on Your Phone.
- First, you need to connect your Samsung J7 to your PC. Install iToolab UnlockGo (Android) on your computer.
- Run iToolab UnlockGo (Android) on your computer. Here you will see two options on the screen.
- Choose the Remove Google Lock (FRP). Click on the Start button to continue.
- Here you need to Choose the OS Version of Samsung J7. After that, press ‘Next.’
- In this process, you will receive a notification on your Samsung phone. Please make sure that the phone is properly connected during this time. Even if using the phone during the process may interrupt the process.
- You need to follow the steps as UnlockGo guides on the screen. It helps you bypass the Samsung J7 FRP lock in a few minutes.
Method #3: Samsung J7 FRP Bypass Using OTG
If you are not familiar with the OTG cable, it is basically a cable that gets attached to the phone’s USB port that allows you to use USB drives, a keyboard, and HDD on it.
We will use OTG to fix your phone’s Samsung J7 FRP bypass error. To use this method, follow the steps below to make it happen on your phone.
- First, you have to download an APK file from https://androidhost.org/3959z.
- Then, copy the file into a USB drive or flash drive after a successful download.
- Connect the OTG cable to your phone. Stick the flash drive to the other end of the USB cable.
- Once you have plugged in your USB drive, it will allow you to see the flash drive on your file manager. That means the OTG is working on your phone.
- Now you need to make your way to the download folder or wherever you copied that APK file on your drive.
- Now you need to tap the file to install it on your phone. If you have never run an app that belongs to an unknown source, you will definitely get an error on the installation. But you can change it from the setting option on the phone.
- After installation, click on ‘Open.’ Then go to the device’s settings. And hit ‘Back up and reset‘ to bypass the FRP lock on your Samsung J7.
By the way, performing a successful Samsung A01 FRP bypass can be challenging for many users. We list three ways to bypass Google FRP on Samsung A01 for you.
Method #4: Using Sidesync APK for Samsung J7 FRP Bypass
Here is another app you can use if you can’t be bothered having an OTG cable and flash drive to Samsung J7 FRP unlock your device.
One of the best things about SideSync is that it is an official app developed by Samsung itself.
This app allows you to sync your phone to your laptop. After you install this app on your computer or laptop, you can connect your Samsung device to it.
You don’t have to go through manual settings to make that happen; you can without shoving your head in the setting option.
Please Follow Up to Remove the Samsung J7 FRP lock.
- First, you need to download the side sync app on your computer. You can find that on the Samsung official page.
- Now you need to connect your J7 to your computer via a USB data cable.
- After the phone is detected by the system, you will get a pop-up message to verify your account.
- Here you will have to select Google Chrome to continue.
- After launching Chrome on your phone, visit the link to open one drive page.
- Just go to – https://goo.gl/iao0ya and download the Google varication tool APK file on your device.
- Now download a file manager on your device and install it. It is recommended to download the ES file Explorer on your phone.
- With the ES file Explorer, you can now locate the downloaded APK file on your phone, which will be stored inside the download folder on your local drive.
- Here you have to install the APK file on your phone. If you see any error blocking your installation, allow the installation of unknown sources in your settings app.
- Now once installed, launch the app. Here look for the Google Account Manager.
- Select the ‘Type Email and password‘ option. This will open a Chrome window where you can add your Google ID and password.
- That’s it; after this, you will have the Samsung J7 Google account bypassed successfully without resetting it.
Method #5: Samsung J7 FRP Bypass via QuickShortcutMaker
Here we will use QuickShortcutMaker to unlock the FRP on a J7 phone. Just follow the simple instruction mentioned to achieve just that.
- While setting up the J7, wait for the Google verification page.
- When it asks you to enter your phone number or email id, type any text you want. Select the text; here, you will see the option of Cut, Copy, Select All, and right next to select all, you will see a triple dot icon. Click on it, and then choose the assist option.
- Deny the assistance; tap on the Google search bar.
- Here, you have to look for the APK file of the Google account manager and download it. And also, look for QuickShortcutMaker. Install these apps.
- Open the Google account manager after installing it. Do the same thing with QuickShortcutMaker.
- After installing the app, launch the Google account manager, and input your email id and password to sign in to your phone.
- That’s it. If that doesn’t help with your Samsung J7 FRP bypass, follow the next method.
Avoid FRP Lock-on
Here are some tips to ensure you don’t lock up your phone. You can try some methods to avoid your phone being locked by FRP.
- The first would be to remove the Google account from your Samsung J7. If you manage to forget the Google information, at least you will be able to open your phone up. And if you are using your phone to bear minimal usage, then you don’t need a Google app in the background of the phone.
- If you want to use a Google account on your phone, you need everything Google offers in your daily life. Then consider backing up all the information, so you can have access to all the information whenever you need it.
In addition, if you are looking for a reliable tool to bypass the Samsung A21s FRP bypass on Android 10/11/12 successfully, here are two professional tools you should try.
Common FAQs About Samsung J7 FRP Bypass
Q1: Can I unlock the FRP on my Samsung J7 without losing my data? Yes, it is possible to unlock the FRP on your Samsung J7 without losing your data by following the methods mentioned in this article.
Q2: What should I do if I forget my Google account credentials? If you forget your Google account credentials, you can try recovering them using the account recovery options provided by Google. Visit the Google Account Recovery page for assistance.
Q3: Are FRP bypass tools safe to use? FRP bypass tools can be useful but exercise caution when using them. Choose reputable tools from trusted sources to minimize the risk of compromising your device or data.
Q4: Can I use the same methods to bypass FRP on other Samsung models? Yes, most of the methods mentioned in this article should work for other Samsung models as well, although some steps may vary slightly.
Q5: What should I do if none of the methods work for me? If none of the methods mentioned in this article work for you, it’s best to seek assistance from Samsung support or a professional technician.
Following the abovementioned methods will help you fix your phone’s Samsung J7 FRP unlock error. As you know, the error can be annoying after a while, as you won’t be able to unlock your phone because of the Google FRP lock.
But if you follow all the instructions that are written under the methods. Then you will have no time to crack the code to Samsung J7 FRP unlock solution method.
If a method doesn’t work out, switch to the next one to see if it makes any changes. If it does, then good; if it doesn’t, move on to the next until you find the right solution.