Performing a successful Samsung A01 FRP bypass can be a challenging task for many users.
However, if you follow the correct instructions and have the correct tool, it is no longer that hard.
The good news is that this article comprises all those resources for the convenience of our readers.
Every Android device has been linked to a Google account. Once that synchronization is done, a security feature called Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is activated automatically.
The feature debuted with Android 5.1. Now, it has subsequently been incorporated into every major version of the Android operating system. Yet, there are still cases wherein customers struggle to remove FRP from their devices.
It is true that it has the purpose of keeping out intruders. However, this feature can prevent you from activating your device when you’ve recently purchased a used model. The same theory applies to devices received as a present or inherited from a relative.
Regardless of whether you have a computer, this guide will demonstrate how to remove Samsung A01’s factory reset protection. Please continue reading for further information.
Besides, if you wonder how to tackle those situations when your Samsung lock screen proves problematic, here are best ways to remove Samsung lock screen for you.
How to Bypass the FRP of Your Device Without Using a PC?
Let’s assume that you don’t have a PC. You can still bypass the FRP of your Samsung A01 with the following methods.
So, let’s go ahead and learn what you can do with it. The good news is that you can do it without costing anything. So, let’s go ahead and find out what this solution is.
Although this method is free and doesn’t need a PC, there’s a big drawback associated with it. This method requires some tedious steps to follow.
In addition to that, it might end up causing some data loss as well. So, you must know the consequences when proceeding with this method.
- Turn on the faulty device. Then, you should connect the same to the charger.
- After that, tap on the option labeled “Start.” Then, select the option “Agree” under “Terms and Conditions.”
- Now, you should connect the device to a good Wi-Fi network. Then, tap “Next.”
- After that, hit both the “Volume +” and Power buttons at the same time. This option will bring up the option called “TalkBack.”
- Tap on the option called “Use.” Then, tap the “Volume +” and “Power” keys so it will enable the feature called TalkBack.
- You can draw the letter “L” in an inverse manner to open voice commands as a popup.
- Then, you can disable “TalkBack.” To do that, press the “Volume +” and power buttons.
- Tap the icon that represents “Keyboard.” Then, enter the text “YouTube.” After that, select the app (YouTube) from the search results. Then, you can open it.
- Now, you can select the icon that represents “Profile.” Go to “Settings” and select “About.” Then, go to “YouTube Terms of Service.”
- Now, the Chrome browser on your device will be opened. Then, tap on “Accept and Continue.”
- Tap on the search bar. Then, enter a link as mentioned below. One of these links will download the APK for FRP Bypass.
- When the installation is completed, you can open FRP Bypass and select the option called “Open FRP Apps.”
- Select the option called “Galaxy Store.” Then, tap on the option called “Install.”
- Then, select “Open.” Enter the credentials to log into a Samsung account.
- You should log into the Samsung Cloud profile, and this time you should use a different Android device. You can back up the files for your Samsung A01 account. You can do it by going to “Settings” and selecting “Accounts and Backup.”
- Log into the Samsung profile and go to “Backup and Restore.” Then, go to “Backup Data.” Now, the backup process will begin.
- After that, go to the “Settings” option on the device whose FRP is locked. Then, go to “Accessibility” and select “Interaction & Dexterity.”
- Go to “Assistant Menu” and enable it.
- Tap on the option called “Select Assistant Menu Items.” Then, remove everything but the “Menu Settings.”
- Go to “Accounts & Backup.” Select “Restore Data.” Make sure that you don’t update your Samsung Cloud now.
- Tap “Restore Data.” Tap “Assistant Menu.” Then, you should tap its back key.
- You can uncheck “Select All.” Then, select “Apps” only.
- Wait for a while so the data will be restored. Tap on “Done.”
- Go to the option called “Accessibility.” Select “Installed Services.” Turn the option “Notification Bar” on. Tap “Allow.”
- Select “Notifications.” You should enable the “Notification Bar.” You will be able to test it simply by pulling the screen down and making sure it works.
- Go to the “Settings” option and select “Privacy.” Go to “Permission Manager.” Then, go to “Files & Media.”
- Go to “More Options.” Then, select “Show System.”
- Select the option called “Package Disabler Pro.” After that, select “Allow Management of All Files.”
- Select the “Home Menu” and pull its notification bar down.
- Now, you should tap its Wi-Fi icon and disable it. Go to “Package Disabler Pro” (just tap on the respective icon).”
- Agree to the “Term and Conditions” and select “Activate.”
- Now, the KLMS Agent will appear. Just pull your device’s notification bar. Then, enable “Wi-Fi.”
- Tap on “Agree.” Wait for a while to receive the notification through Samsung Knox.
- Tap on “Search” once your Package Disabler Pro is open. Then, search for the term “Android Setup.”
- Select the option called “Android Setup.” Then, disable it simply by tapping on the checkbox for Disable.
- Then, select the setup wizard. Tap on “Clear Data.”
- That’s it. Your Samsung A01 is now accessible without FRP.
You can continue to configure the device from scratch. Moreover, you can log in using your Google credentials to sign in.
Single-Click Samsung A01 FRP Bypass Using Unlockit Android
As you can see, the above method is complicated and time-consuming. But those who wish to bypass FRP on their Samsung A01 will find Unlockit Android very useful.
Compared to complicated random methods found on the internet, Unlockit is a superb option due to various reasons. The best thing about this tool is its user-friendliness. Even if you are a novice user, you can use this tool to undo any FRP bypass. It lets you bypass FRP through a single-click process.
Once the removal of FRP is done with this tool, you can easily configure your device from scratch. That means you can even configure the same device under a new Google profile. On top of that, this tool works perfectly with most Samsung devices. If the device runs on Android 6 or above, Unlockit can bypass its FRP lock.
To make it happen, you are supposed to use a PC (Windows) and connect it. As of this writing, you cannot use a Mac to perform a Samsung A01 FRP bypass.
So, to perform the bypass, you should go ahead and follow the steps mentioned below.
- Download Unlockit and install it on your PC.
- After that, open the application through the main screen. Then, click on the “Start” button to proceed.
- Now, you can connect your Samsung A01 device to the same using a USB cable.
- After that, tap on the option called “All Android Version.” This option allows you to get the bypassing done quicker.
- After that, the application will begin the lock removal process. You can simply follow the on-screen steps and configure your device.
- After enabling the USB debugging option from the device, it will get rebooted automatically. Then, your FRP will be removed automatically.
Also, don’t know how to reset your devices? Check to find out the best FRP Unlock Tool (FRP Bypass Tool), which will do the work for you in an easy way.
Bypassing Google FRP Using Dr.Fone – Most Easiest Way
Well, if you want an easier, faster, and more effective method, you may consider “Wondershare Dr.Fone” favorably. In fact, the Samsung A01 FRP bypass will be so simple with the help of Wondershare Dr.Fone.
That said, here’s how to do a Samsung A01 FRP bypass using Wondershare Dr.Fone.
- Open Dr.Fone and select the option called “Screen Unlock.”
- Connect your Android device to that PC.
- Click on “Android Screen/FRP.”
- Then, select “Remove Google FRP Lock.”
- Dr.Fone will remove the FRP successfully.
1. Can I use this method on any Samsung device? The FRP bypass method may vary depending on the Samsung device model and Android version. Make sure to research and find specific instructions for your device.
2. Will bypassing FRP remove all data on my Samsung A01? No, bypassing FRP will not remove any data from your device. It only allows you to gain access to the device without the need for the previous Google account.
3. Is FRP bypass legal? FRP bypass methods can be used for legitimate purposes, such as regaining access to your own device. However, using FRP bypass to gain unauthorized access to someone else’s device is illegal.
4. What should I do if I forget my Google account credentials? If you forget your Google account credentials, try recovering them using the Google account recovery process. If unsuccessful, contact Google support for further assistance.
5. Can FRP bypass be used to unlock a stolen device? No, using FRP bypass to unlock a stolen device is illegal and unethical. It is important to respect the privacy and ownership of others’ devices.
If you’re first learning about FRP bypass, it can seem like a lot to take in. This tutorial should have offered you a basic knowledge of how to remove the Samsung A01’s FRP lock.
Let’s assume that you already have a Windows Computer set up and set to go. In that case, we advise using either Unlockit Android or Wondershare Dr.Fone. Compared to the standard FRP bypass method without a PC, these tools are simpler, faster, and safer.
Those who still want to bypass FRP without using a PC face the risk of data loss. So, if you want to proceed with that method, be sure to create a backup of your data beforehand. Otherwise, your valuable data will be gone forever after a Samsung A01 FRP bypass.