There’s nothing worse than receiving several calls from different call centers daily. It’s irritating and inconvenient, and sometimes you may receive a bill from your provider for these calls.
What’s worse is we don’t know who’s calling us, which can make it hard to block these numbers from calling you again in the future.
Look into a mobile number tracker app if you haven’t already considered it.
Using one of these apps will help you to discover who is calling you and block them once and for all. One of the solutions that you can use to track mobile phones is KidsGuard.
It can monitor your children’s phone activity, block certain websites from loading, and is ultimately the best mobile number tracker app.
KidsGuard Pro is more than just a smartphone monitoring tool. It can be used for protecting your children from online predators, spying on a cheating spouse, and even monitoring your employees’ smartphone activity. Some of the key features are listed below.
- GPS tracking to monitor the real-time location of a smartphone.
- Block specific apps or websites from being accessed.
- Spy on the target’s social media activity (Facebook, Snapchat, WhatsApp, and more) and perform WhatsApp hacks online.
- Access the tracking data from the online KidsGuard dashboard wherever you are.
- Track and view the text messages received and sent from the target’s device.
- View and download the photos that are on the device.
- See all the apps the target installs on the device you are tracking.
Believe it or not, these are just a few features that KidsGuard can provide you with. The main thing to take away from this is that KidsGuard is a useful, versatile, and the best tracking tool.
How to Set Up KidsGuard
The next step is to set up KidsGuard on whoever smartphone you want to track. For this solution, you’ll need access to the target’s mobile phone, access to a computer, and a few minutes of your time. When you do these things, follow the guide below.
#1 – Start by creating an account on the KidsGuard website. Take note of your account details, as you’ll need them later.
#2 – After entering your account details, follow the KidsGuard Setup Wizard.
#3 – Now that your account is set up, you must download the KidsGuard app on the target’s smartphone. On the Android device, go to “Settings > Security” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
#4 – Next, on the device, go to the KidsGuard website and download the Android app.
#5 – Once the app is downloaded, tap on the APK file and install it.
#6 – Launch the app and sign into your KidsGuard account.
#7 – Tap on “Grant” and allow the requested permissions.
#8 – Tap the “Start Monitoring” button and delete the app’s shortcut to ensure your privacy.
#9 – You can now return the target’s device on your computer, sign into the KidsGuard dashboard and enable the “Feature Status” slider of any data types you want to begin monitoring.
It’s that simple; there really isn’t much to this method. Once you install KidsGuard, you can monitor your target without them knowing for as long as you’d like.
KidsGuard isn’t the only mobile number tracker app that’s available. You can use the above method for both Android and iOS devices. However, if KidsGuard doesn’t interest you, here are some alternatives that are also great apps for tracking mobile phones.
Top Mobile Number Tracker App for iOS
We are first going to look at iOS mobile number tracking apps.
#1 – Truecaller
Truecaller is one of the best iPhone tracking apps out there. One of the features that stands out from this application is the built-in spam list.
As a result of this list, they’ll be automatically blocked whenever a spam caller tries to phone you. You’ll also see basic information about the spam numbers that call you.
- You’ll receive an alert if a call is spam as soon as your phone rings.
- A single tap will delete your call history.
- You must connect your iPhone to the internet.
- iOS 8 is a requirement for the app to function properly.
The main purpose of Mobile Number Tracker Location is, as the name implies, to collect as much information about a phone number as possible.
All iPhone users can grab it from the App Store, and if you receive a spam call, you can put the phone number into the app and see an accurate location.
Unlike other mobile number tracker apps, Mobile Number Tracker Location is meant to track down a phone number.
- Available in America, Europe, Asia, and Canada.
- The location information is in real-time.
- You can view the location using Google Maps.
- Limited to location data.
- The location is sometimes wrong.
Top Mobile Number Tracker App for Android
This next section will focus on Android mobile phone tracking apps.
#1 – Trace Mobile Number
First on our Android list of tracking apps is Trace Mobile Number. This is a simple app that you can use for tracking the current location of a phone number.
One of the benefits of this Android app over the iOS app is that you don’t need to connect to the internet for it to function properly.
- Very accurate GPS tracker.
- Regularly receives updates to add new features.
- No internet connection requirement.
- It can only use in India and neighboring countries.
- The app shows advertisements frequently.
Caller ID & Number Locator is a free app that you can use for tracking mobile numbers with ease.
This app’s database includes phone numbers from over 13,000 cities, and if a spam call is being made to your number, it will show on your screen before you answer and alert you.
- Completely free to use.
- Tracks mobile numbers from over 200 countries.
- Block callers if you need to.
- View the precise location of callers.
- Unable to use on older Android devices.
#3 – Truecaller
Even though we listed this as an iOS mobile number tracker app, it’s also available on Android devices!
The developers maintain the Android version of Truecaller and therefore come with more features (such as a more up-to-date database).
- Manage and block any irritating phone numbers.
- View all of the available information about a caller.
- Call your contacts through Truecaller (an all-in-one calling app).
- An internet connection is necessary.
- Before using Truecaller, you have to register your mobile phone number.
Top Mobile Number Tracker App Websites
For this final section, our focus will be on websites that are for mobile number tracking.
Alternatively, MobileNumberTrackr is an India-based website that shows a lot of information about the phone number you enter.
Primarily, the location information that you see gives you a better insight into where they are calling you from.
- Free to use.
- Works with various phone models.
- Location results in just seconds.
- Supports landline and mobile phone numbers.
- Limited to tracking Indian numbers.
- It doesn’t support some phone models.
After reading through all of the details about the apps above, you might struggle to choose an app. It’s understandable, especially considering all of the different features that each app has to offer.
So, keeping this in mind, here are a few things to remember when choosing a mobile number tracker app.
- Privacy. It’s important to make sure that the app you use keeps you anonymous. If your identity isn’t private, the target may discover that you are spying on them.
- Reliability. Do research the app you plan on using to ensure the results you receive are reliable. If not, you’re wasting your time by using it.
- Ease-of-Use. For those who don’t have a technical background, an easy-to-use tool is essential.
We recommend that you use KidsGuard, a solution that includes a lot more features than any of the other apps in this article.
- Can a mobile number tracker app track any phone number?
- Mobile number tracker apps can track most phone numbers, but some may have limitations depending on various factors such as the country and network provider.
- Are mobile number tracker apps legal to use?
- Yes, mobile number tracker apps are legal to use for personal purposes. However, it’s important to use them responsibly and respect privacy guidelines.
- Do mobile number tracker apps require an internet connection?
- Yes, mobile number tracker apps require an internet connection to access their databases and retrieve information about phone numbers.
- Can a mobile number tracker app track the location of a switched-off phone?
- No, mobile number tracker apps rely on the phone being switched on and connected to a network in order to track its location.
- Are mobile number tracker apps free to use?
- Many mobile number tracker apps offer free versions with limited features. However, premium versions with additional features may require a subscription or one-time purchase.
There you have it – all the best mobile number tracker apps you can use. Most of these solutions are smartphone apps, but we also threw in a couple of websites to give you more choices.
At the end of the day, the solution that you choose will depend on your needs. KidsGuard Pro gives you freedom and includes many different features, whereas Truecaller is more basic and easy to set up.
Whichever you use, make sure that you can track the numbers that are bothering you.