Looking to keep tabs on the whereabouts of your loved ones or locate a lost device? You’re not alone. In this era of technological advancements, the concept of personal security has extended beyond physical safety to digital safety as well. And that’s where mobile location tracker apps come into play.
In this article, we have shortlisted and selected many different applications loaded with features. This will help to provide your Android device with additional security.
Take a look at the options below, and you will be able to choose one best suited to your needs.
KidsGuard is the complete solution to all your tracking problems. This mobile hacker app allows you to gain essential information on a device. It is very easy to use. Its dashboard is web-based and can be accessed from any device.
You could get live location updates on this mobile location tracker app and important access data like notes, pictures, videos, messages, and many more.
Features of this Mobile Location Tracker App
- The top hacking apps for iPhones provide you with location updates almost instantly.
- It has a web-based dashboard from which you can use the location-tracker feature.
- This GPS tracker app for Android can also access delicate and personal data like pictures, videos, messages, etc.
- It is compatible with all versions of iOS and Android.
- The mobile location tracker app is very easy to set up and even easier to monitor.
- It provides you with location updates of the person extensively.
- It works flawlessly on devices that aren’t rooted.
- This app not only tracks mobile location but also hack FB, Line password, and Instagram account and spy on Snapchat messages & account.
- The customer care is impeccable.
- The app is not compatible with Symbian or Blackberry models.
The demo versions are available for free.
2. Life 360
Life 360 is a Mobile Location Tracker App meant for family tracking. It comes loaded with a ton of features. Adding friends and family members to new circles will let you know their recent locations. You will also be able to see the locations they visited in the past.
It comes with driving support and is easily one of Android’s best mobile location tracker apps. And it is also very good at analyzing patterns. It could send and receive emergency communication and even detect a crash.
- You can create multiple groups and circles on this app.
- You can share your location and view others using this app.
- You don’t need to worry about invasion of your privacy as it is an invite-only app.
- You could also make use of the group and private messaging features if you want to.
- If you are a parent, then you could send requests to check in with your kids.
- The Mobile Location Tracker App continues running in the background and automatic checks.
- It is a very convenient and easy job to organize old logs and even locations.
- This free Mobile Location Tracker App only offers a limited feature of 2 check-ins.
The premium version of this app is available for only $2.99 a month or $24.99 a year.
3. Glympse Mobile Location Tracker App
Glympse is a GPS Tracker app on Android that is very good at tracking whereabouts without invading anyone’s privacy at all.
You could not only use this app to track your loved one’s location, but you could also use this app to help track a delivery or even protect your Android device from getting stolen.
- You could use this in businesses to help track the live location of your employees. This could be especially useful if you expect someone to be a double agent etc.
- You can customize the settings according to your needs.
- This mobile location tracker app gives the user very precise location details.
- This app is overall very easy to use and understand.
- You could communicate with other users very easily.
- It is very easy to create groups and circles on this GPS tracker app on Android.
- This Mobile Location Tracker App is fully supported by iOS and Android as well. It is also compatible with smartwatches etc.
- There is a limitation when it comes to theft protection or other stolen devices.
It is available free of cost.
4. Where’s my Droid
If you are searching for an app that can track people’s location discreetly, then Where’s my Droid is the app for you. This mobile location tracker app is used worldwide by millions of different users to get the live location of their friends and family members.
It has good geofencing technology and anti-theft feature, along with passive updates regarding location.
- It could track the person’s device even if it is out of range or switched off.
- You will get a notification if the SIM of the phone is changed.
- You could even lock your device and wipe off all the data from your phone.
- This GPS Tracker app on Android could even take pictures of the person trying to intrude on your device after several failed attempts.
- The app continues to run in the background.
- It also has features like GPS glare, geo-fencing, etc.
- The GPS tracker app Android may crash unexpectedly now and then.
- It cannot track your family or friends through social support.
The basic version of the app is available free of cost for all users.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are mobile location tracker apps safe to use? A: Yes, most apps prioritize user privacy and only share location information with authorized users.
Q: Do all location tracker apps require the tracked device to have internet access? A: While most apps rely on internet access to provide real-time tracking, some can use GPS data and offer some offline tracking capabilities as well.
Q: Can I use these apps to track a stolen phone? A: Yes, most of these apps can help locate a lost or stolen device. However, the device must be turned on and connected to the internet or GPS for the tracking to work.
Q: Can these apps track more than one device? A: Yes, most mobile location tracker apps allow you to track multiple devices at once. However, the specific number may vary depending on the app.
Q: Do these apps work worldwide? A: Most of these apps can work anywhere as long as there’s a stable internet connection or GPS signal. However, it’s always best to check with the app’s specifications.
Choosing the best mobile location tracker app depends on your specific needs and preferences. Whether it’s to ensure the safety of your loved ones, track a lost device, or monitor your children, these apps offer a wide range of features and capabilities to help.