If you have ever wondered how to hack someone’s phone camera remotely, your search ends here. With this article, let’s talk about the practical methods of hacking a phone camera.
Hacking into someone’s phone camera seems an illegal and unethical move. If you hack into a stranger’s phone, it violates privacy. However, there are some instances where hacking becomes justifiable.
For instance, picture a situation where you suspect your teenage daughter is engaged in some inappropriate business. By hacking into her phone, you can clearly understand her behavior.
Also, such an approach can be handy if you need to learn what your spouse does in your absence. In addition, there can be a few other instances in which unauthorized access can be justifiable.
If you wonder how to hack someone’s phone camera remotely, you will need some preparation.
To hack a phone remotely, you will need the assistance of a powerful spying tool. We intend to emphasize the best methods to hack a phone camera with the rest of the contents.
Every smartphone comes with a very sophisticated camera these days. Apart from taking photos or capturing videos, the phone camera can also be used for spying.
That means if you can access a particular smartphone’s camera, you can easily have an idea about its surrounding.
However, to do that, you will need the assistance of a good spying app. This is when an app like IP Webcam comes to play. To hack into the camera, you should first Install IP Webcam.
Then, You Should Follow the Steps Mentioned Below to Hack into the Target Smartphone.
1) Go to Google Play Store on the Android device you intend to hack. Then, you should download and install the app labeled IP Webcam on the device.
At the completion of the installation, you should launch the app, scroll down, and locate “Start Server.” Tap on this option and start the live streaming.
2) Now, you will be able to see an IP address on the screen. It is found at the bottom of the screen. You should note this IP address down.
Open a web browser on your computer or device and enter this IP address. Then, hit “Enter” to visit the IP address. Then, you will be directed to the camera of the smartphone you are targeting.
3) Choose the option labeled “Browser” on the dashboard to view the live streaming option.
You can go to the dashboard and change the camera (from rear to front). You should also remember that you can hide the IP Webcam app on the target device.
The target device’s user will not be able to see the IP camera operating. To do that, you should select the option “Run in Background.” Then, tap on the option “OK, I Get it!” from the next window.
If you wonder how to hack someone’s phone camera remotely using a professional tool, use KidsGuard Pro. This special tool lets you monitor all the activities related to the target device.
Compared to the previous method, KidsGuard lets you experience more sophisticated tools. KidsGuard has various features that stand out as a powerful spying tool.
KidsGuard can easily access all the activities related to the target smart device. Besides accessing its camera, KidsGuard can access call logs, SMS, browsing history, and app-related activities.
It can even track social media activities on the target device. Real-time GPS location tracking is another impressive feature associated with this tool. Through this feature, you can easily track the whereabouts of the target.
More importantly, you can access all those features through a remote dashboard accessible via a web browser. If you are a concerned parent, KidsGuard must be a great tool.
Now, in This Section, Let’s See How to Hack Someone’s Phone Camera Remotely.
1) Go to KidsGuard’s official website and register for a subscription plan to match your budget.
2) If you are planning to monitor an iOS device, you can start simply with the iCloud ID. However, if your target is an Android device, you should install an APK on it.
After signing up, you can see the onscreen instructions about the app’s installation process. Installation is a straightforward process with KidsGuard.
3) After the installation, you can log into your online dashboard. This dashboard can be accessed through any web browser.
If you need to keep your kids away from potential dangers, software like KidsGuard can be very handy. When it comes to software like KidsGuard, the features are many.
Here Are Some of the Features Associated with KidsGuard (in Addition to Hacking into the Camera)
- The best Facebook Spy tool works in stealth mode and runs in the background
- It can access all the SMS that are inbound and outbound
- And it can monitor all the app-related data on the device.
- KidsGuard can seamlessly monitor the social media behavior of the target user
- It can access videos and images stored
- It can monitor internet browsing history as well
Looking at the features above, you can see how handy it would be for a parent.
Part 3: How to Hack Someone’s Phone Camera Remotely Using GuestSpy?
GuestSpy is another impressive software you can use to spy on the camera remotely. With the assistance of this software, you can easily keep your kids away from potential dangers.
Now, let’s look at how to hack someone’s phone camera remotely using GuestSpy.
- Go to GuestSpy online portal and log in
- Select the type of data from the left sidebar
- You can choose remCam to launch the menu
- Click on the camera button (top right) and access the remote spy camera app
- When the target phone’s camera is not in use, GuestSpy will take the photos. One photo is from the front camera, and the other is from the rear camera.
- The software will then update the images whenever the target device is connected to the internet
- Once you get the images through the internet, you can right-click on them and save the images
- Download the photos into the computer and have them secured as evidence
Hacking into Someone Through the Camera Integrated to Phone
Generally, hacking is when you access someone’s device or network without the owner’s concern. The mobile phone’s camera is generally hacked to accomplish two different tasks.
- The hacker intends to access the personal files (your personal videos and photos)
- The hacker means no harm but needs to play with your privacy
To determine whether your camera is hacked or not, you can do the following. Launch the camera and focus it on different objects or locations. Then, wait for the focus to take place. If the camera has a delayed focus, there is a possibility for your camera to be hacked.
To avoid such threats, you must be careful when installing apps on your device. If an app requests permission to access your camera, closely determine if it really needs such permission.
How to Stay Away from Potential Hacking Threats
Here are some of the important things you should remember to stay away from hacking threats.
- Go through the list of apps installed and check if there are malicious apps
- Determine if your smartphone has any third-party apps running as a background process
- Check whether any unwanted or malicious background process is running that could be using your camera.
- Be sure to rely on the apps that are available on Play Store only
- Don’t root your Android device, as it will make it more vulnerable to threats
- If you suspect that there is malware installed on your device, you can perform a factory reset
Now that you know how to hack someone’s phone camera remotely, use those methods carefully.
Don’t use those methods to interfere with someone else’s privacy. Instead, use these methods solely to protect your kids from danger.