Have you ever tried to hack Facebook using your Android device?
Of course, there are a plethora of Facebook hacking tools for Android, but they come with one common drawback. That means those tools require you to root the device.
In almost all cases, rooting an Android device is not a very safe approach. Those who are aware of the risks associated with rooting are, therefore, looking for ways that don’t require such an approach.
This article explains how to hack Facebook on Android without root if you are among that crowd.
How to Hack Facebook on Android Without Root?
As we mentioned in the previous paragraph, there are plenty of tools to hack Facebook on Android. But only some of those methods actually work.
In that case, you will need to do plenty of research before choosing a hacking tool. However, we have done all the hard work for you and listed the best hacking software in this article.
So, if you need to know How to hack Facebook on Android without root, this is a must-read.
The options we have mentioned in this article come with superb features and user-friendliness. You can go through the options leisurely and find the best option.
Things You Should Consider When Selecting a Hacking Tool
Well, you should consider a few things when choosing a hacking tool to hack Facebook. Mentioned below are those important aspects.
In fact, we have considered these aspects when listing down the tools in this article as well.
01. It Shouldn’t Require Rooting
Rooting your Android device is not recommended, particularly if you are a regular user. Once the device is rooted, it can be exposed to various threats from hackers and malware.
So, we strongly suggest our readers avoid rooting the device if they are not pro-Android users.
02. Remote Monitoring Ability
The hacking software you install must have the ability to monitor the target phone remotely.
Otherwise, you will have to physically access the target device all the time whenever you need to read information.
03. It Must Be User-friendly
The software you choose must be user-friendly. If it has a complex interface that makes the hacking process difficult, that’s not the best product.
04. It Should Be Affordable
We are not talking about the cheapest software; instead, we talk about affordability. The software you choose must fit your budget.
Also, you don’t need to fall into the trap of the cheapest price (because you get what you pay for).
05. Should Have Good Reviews
Regardless of the exaggerated marketing lines of the seller, you should read some customer reviews as well.
Those reviews will give you a good idea about the actual performance of the software.
Now that you know the characteristics of a good hacking tool. Let’s take a look at the options.
KidsGuard Pro – The Best App to Hack Facebook on Android
As per the research and experiments we did, KidsGuard Pro stands out from the rest as the best Facebook hacking tool.
In fact, this is a superb tool with plenty of features to access a Facebook account remotely. Apart from hacking Facebook, this software can necessarily hack into various other apps.
For instance, this app can hack WhatsApp, Viber, Kik, Line, IMO, Instagram, etc. on a target device conveniently.
KidsGuard can access a device faster and easier than any other tool of the same kind.
More importantly, the target device’s owner will not be able to detect if KidsGuard is installed on the target device.
Features of KidsGuard
Let’s take a look at the key features associated with KidsGuard.
- Excellent social media tracking feature that can track various apps like WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat, etc., apart from Facebook.
- It can track the geographical location of the device in real time, along with its history.
- The geofencing feature notifies you when the target device reaches or departs a certain geographical location. This is a great feature when it comes to parental control.
- Handy keylogger feature that can track every keystroke typed in the target device. With this feature, you will be able to track the usernames, passwords, and anything else typed in the device.
- It can track all the activities that take place on the target device. That means it can track everything ranging from internet browsing history to Facebook messenger on the target device.
- You don’t need to root the target device in order to install the tracking software.
- Remotely monitors all the activities, so you don’t need to keep accessing the target device physically all the time.
- Excellent parental controlling software.
How to Hack Facebook on Android Without Root Using KidsGuard?
Now that you are aware of the abilities associated with KidsGuard. Let’s see how to use it. In fact, installing and using KidsGuard is a pretty convenient process.
However, for the convenience of our readers, we mention the process in step-by-step mode below.
Step 1. Sign up for a KidsGuard Account
As the first step, you should go to the official website of the KidsGuard tool using any web browser.
Then, you should create an account using the ‘Sign Up’ option to get the registration process started.
At this stage, you must have a valid email address to create the account and get the confirmation email.
After providing the details as requested by the tool, you can advance to the next step.
Step 2. Entering the Target Device Information
After creating the account, you are supposed to enter the details of your target device. That means you will have to enter information such as the target name, user’s age, OS, etc.
Since we are learning How to hack Facebook on Android without root, we choose ‘Android’ as the operating system. Once you have done that, the account setup process is completed.
Step 3. Download the APK
Access the target smartphone
Downloading the software on the target Android device is the next step of this process. However, in this case, you will have to access the target device physically (only once).
Perhaps, this can be the trickiest part of the process. In fact, accessing the target device physically may not be that difficult if it is someone closer to you.
Then, you should go to the security settings of the target device
Please note that accessing the settings panel might vary depending on the device model and Android version.
After accessing the security settings, you should enable the device to install software from unknown sources. Then, the target device will accept the downloading process.
Now, the app will get downloaded and installed on the device. You will then see the app icon on the target device’s home screen.
You should open the app and provide the credentials of the KidsGuard account you have created already.
When the credentials are provided, you will see that the APK will be synchronized with the KidsGuard dashboard.
At the completion of this synchronization, you will see that the app will be disappeared from the home screen.
Step 4. Start Monitoring
Leave the device as it was and go to your computer or another mobile device that has internet access.
Then, log into your KidsGuard account, which is already created through a web browser of your preference.
Once you have logged into your KidsGuard dashboard, you will see several options. Among all these options, you will be able to see the Social Media option.
You can use this option to see all the activities of the Facebook account operated on the target device. Moreover, the target user will not be aware that their account is being tracked.
In addition to monitoring the activities in real-time, you can also use the Keylogger. That means you can use a keylogger to track the keystrokes typed into the device.
After tracking the username and password, you can log into the target account whenever you wish.
Other Apps to Hack Facebook on Android
In fact, KidsGuard is not the only app that can hack into someone’s Facebook account.
There are plenty of other apps in the market, but only some work as they claim. In this section, we emphasize those apps for your reference so you can give them a try.
This is a pretty popular and widely used Facebook hacking software that can be used on Android devices. This is mainly intended for parents to keep track of their kids.
However, it is now considered to be top-level spy software. Several cool features are associated with this tool, so it is gaining popularity daily.
Pros of mSpy
- This tool can track every activity that takes place on the target device.
- It is capable of tracking all the activities related to social media apps as well.
- mSpy secretly detects the phone without being detected by the target.
- It comes with an affordable price tag.
Cons of mSpy
- The most significant drawback associated with mSpy is that it comes with a pretty complicated interface. As a result, users will have to spend a considerable amount of time learning the mSpy interface.
This is another spy software that can operate in hidden mode to monitor the activities of the target device.
This tool can be used to hack Facebook and other social media apps that run on an Android device.
Pros of Spyera
- It comes with an easy-to-use interface.
- The tracking feature of the app is precise.
Cons of Spyera
- This software comes with a pretty expensive price tag.
FlexiSPY is another popular app that has some decent features. It can be used to work on any Android device, including tabs.
Pros of FlexiSPY
- This software comes with a variety of features, including remote access.
- You can use the same to hack FB Messenger, WhatsApp, etc.
Cons of FlexiSPY
- For some users, the interface might be somewhat complicated.
4. Spymaster Pro
This Android app can be used on multiple devices. If you purchase the Pro version of this software, you will be able to experience a variety of features.
For instance, it can track social media apps without much trouble.
Pros of Spymaster Pro
- This app can track social media apps and other apps on multiple devices.
- This is a very affordable tool.
Cons of Spymaster Pro
- This comes with a monthly payment plan, and you cannot go for a long-term plan, therefore.
How to Get Your Account Secured from a Hacking Attack?
- Don’t use someone else’s device or computer to sign in to your social media or any other account.
- Don’t install apps that are not trusted.
- Use two-step verification on your social media and other accounts.
- Avoid public networks.
Well, that’s ‘How to hack Facebook on Android without root.’ We hope you will use this information responsibly and respect others’ privacy.