While smartphones have been advancing at a rapid rate, the security standards haven’t been keeping up. Due to the lack of security, a variety of hacking apps for iPhones have been released recently.
Of course, only a fraction of them work properly and are worth using. It’s tough to search the internet and find hacking tools that work, especially if you’re inexperienced. For this reason, we’ve put together a list of the best hacking apps for iOS.
Based on our research, these are the apps that we’ve found to be the most effective and help guide you in the right direction. We’ve detailed them below.
Why Use a Hacking App for iPhone?
Many people consider any form of hacking unethical. This is understandable: society thinks of all hackers as malicious and dangerous, but this isn’t always the case.
Parents who want to keep their children safe or spouses who want to make sure that their partner isn’t cheating on them – are just two reasons for using a hacking app.
Another fantastic use of hacking apps for iPhones is for employers to monitor their employees. It’s understandable that sometimes employees get distracted, but when they are distracted more often than not, it affects their performance.
Monitoring their phone activity can give employers an insight if their performance drops, and if employees know that they’re being monitored, they’ll be less inclined to play games and such on their phones.
PS: if you are interested in Highster Mobile reviews, this guide is just for you.
Our Top 8 Hacking Apps for iOS
Finding the right hacking apps for iOS is important, and as we mentioned above, we’ve put together a list to make finding the right app easier for you.
#1 – KidsGuard Pro Hacking App for iPhone
At the top of the list, we have KidsGuard, the best out of all the hacking apps for iPhone. This app can’t be traced (ensuring your anonymity), tracks virtually all of an iPhone’s activity, and can be accessed from wherever you are.
Furthermore, a demo version is available so that you can try it out before purchasing. From text messages to browsing history, KidsGuard monitors it all.
- All of the information that is tracked is in real-time.
- KidsGuard uses a web-based interface so that you can access your account on the go.
- Track the real-time location of your target.
- No jailbreak is required.
- Limit the device’s usage (e.g., scheduling limits for children).
- Only track the device activity that you want to have tracked.
How to Use The Top 1 Hacking Apps for iPhone – KidsGuard to Hack iPhone
We are convinced that KidsGuard is the best hacking app for iPhone. It has the most to offer, and it’s by far the easiest to use out of this list. After you have it installed, set up, and you’ve enabled the hacking features you want to use, you can spy on any device that is linked to your account remotely.
Our guide below will walk you through how to install KidsGuard and get it set up on any target device. For the best results, you need to purchase a subscription. Doing this will give you full access to everything that KidsGuard includes.
Step #1 – Go to the KidsGuard website and sign up for an account.
Step #2 – While setting up your account, you must answer some basic questions about the target device. Input the necessary information as accurately as possible.
Step #3 – After entering the information and choosing the iOS operating system, you must sign in to the iCloud account associated with your target’s device.
Note: if you don’t use the same iCloud account, you won’t hack your target.
Step #4 – The target device will now be linked to your KidsGuard account.
Step #5 – Sign in to KidsGuard’s dashboard. Click on one of the features from the sidebar menu and enable the slider to begin tracking.
Step #6 – Repeat this until each feature you want to use has been enabled.
After enabling every feature that you want to use, you’re done. You can spy on your target remotely and with ease.
#2 – mSpy
A similar app to KidsGuard is mSpy. When you purchase mSpy, you don’t have to worry about a thing. If any issues arise, there is a 24/7 customer support team available to lend a hand.
Just like KidsGuard, mSpy hacking Apps for iPhone offer a web-based dashboard so that you can continue to monitor your targets regardless of where you are. One downside is that for some devices, a jailbreak is required. Aside from that, it’s a fantastic app that monitors a wide variety of data.
- Remotely monitor the target device and any activity.
- Spy on texts, browsing history, call information, and much more data.
- Track the live location of your target.
- The built-in keylogger allows for accurate tracking.
- View social media activity on platforms such as Instagram, Facebook Messenger, and Snapchat.
- Available on both iOS and Android smartphones.
#3 – Flexispy
Flexispy is known to be among the best to the endless list of spying features, how easy it is to use, and the friendly user interface. Not only is it a well-known Hacking Apps for iPhone and iOS monitoring tool, but it is a popular Android tool too; let’s not forget that a PC solution is available as well!
One of the features that make Flexispy stand out from its competitors is the live audio transmission. With this feature, you’re able to listen to the live audio feed of your target’s device remotely. This level of technicality doesn’t come without a high price though. Flexispy costs noticeably more than other hacking apps and is $68 per month.
- Record voice calls made on Facebook Messenger, Skype, WhatsApp, and other call apps.
- Track the precise GPS location of your target.
- Access and listen to the live audio feed of the target’s device.
- Monitor the entirety of a device’s activity.
- If you’re unsatisfied with your purchase, then a money-back guarantee is offered.
#4 – MobiStealth
Next on our list is MobiStealth, one of the more basic yet useful solutions. While some are limited to rooted Android devices, most can be utilized on unrooted Android devices. As with Flexispy, you can also monitor PC activity with Mobistealth.
Whether it’s your employees or children, PC and Android monitoring give you complete oversight of what they’re doing.
- Keylogging feature which means you can get as many details as possible.
- Track PC and Android device activity as well as iOS devices.
- View all of the collected information on the Mobistealth dashboard.
- Take live screenshots of the device’s screen without the target knowing.
#5 – Spyera
As discouraging as the high price may be, if you can spare the cash, then Spyera is one to check out. It can be used to hack any iOS or Android device. It’s incredibly easy to set up and start using, and once you’ve installed it your target won’t have any idea that you’re spying on them.
The app is constantly receiving updates to ensure that it runs properly and that all of the information being gathered is as accurate as possible.
- Very technical but also easy to use.
- Microphone detection allows you to access a device’s audio feed.
- View text messages, emails, photos, videos, and much more data.
- Discrete installation to ensure that you remain anonymous.
#6 – iKeyMonitor
Unlike the other apps we’ve suggested, iKeyMonitor Hacking Apps for iPhone is purely a keylogger. This means that it can be used to get your children’s passwords and access their accounts, although be aware that signing into their account (depending on the website) could alert them.
- Expensive considering what features it provides.
- Retrieves passwords without being detected.
- Tracks all input from the target device.
#7 – Highster Mobile
Highster Mobile has gained a reputation among employers over the years. This is simply due to the ease of the app is to navigate and the benefits of using it. Once it has been installed, you can access the device’s activity, and you’ll have complete access to what your target gets up to.
- The sleek interface design makes it easy to use.
- Can be used on several mobile platforms, including Android and iOS.
- Quite an expensive purchase.
#8 – Spymaster Pro
Last on the list is Spymaster Pro. This is one of the hacking apps for the iPhone, which has been around for a while. The app itself is fairly straightforward to use, and no jailbreak or rooting is needed for it to be an effective hacking app.
After a few minutes of setting it up, you’ll be able to view their texts, music, app installations, live location, and much more.
- Cheaper than the other apps on the list.
- View the target’s personal data (e.g., texts and photos).
- Track their GPS location in real-time.
We believe that out of all the hacking apps for iPhone, KidsGuard is the best. That being said, we also think that you should try mSpy and the others on our top 8 list. Each app that we have discussed has potential and a different set of features, so don’t miss out on them!
If you have taken the bold decision to start spying on your children or a spouse who you think is being unfaithful, get yourself the best spying tool that you can.