In general, many people believe that it is impossible to hack the WhatsApp account of someone else. However, in reality, hacking a WhatsApp account is totally POSSIBLE.
More importantly, you don’t have to be an expert hacker or a programmer to hack a WhatsApp account.
Well, this article aims to explain how to hack a WhatsApp account with a couple of easy steps.
The Need to Hack WhatsApp Account
In certain cases, we feel like closely monitoring the online and device-based activities of our loved ones. Message-sharing platforms like WhatsApp can expose your loved ones to a massive world.
We cannot expect every individual in this cyber world to behave decently. Your child or spouse can be a victim of bullying, blackmailing, abuse, etc., easily if precautions aren’t being taken. If you know how to hack the WhatsApp account of loved ones, you can protect them from those cybercrimes.
If you notice that your child is awkwardly addicted to WhatsApp, it’s better to keep an eye on her. However, practically, you cannot always peek into their smartphone screens.
In that case, you should find a way to monitor their WhatsApp account remotely. This is exactly when you may feel like hacking the WhatsApp account of your child.
In order to hack the WhatsApp account of someone else, you must have a good spying tool. Moreover, the monitoring tool you use must not be noticed by the target phone’s user.
Also, a good WhatsApp monitoring tool mustn’t require the target iOS device to be jailbroken.
Section 1. Using KidsGuard Pro to Hack WhatsApp Account (The Best Option)
We have done extensive research and ended up with KidsGuard as the best WhatsApp hacking tool. We consider KidsGuard as the best hacking tool due to various obvious reasons.
Here are some of the most notable features associated with KidsGuard.
- Apart from monitoring WhatsApp, KidsGuard lets you access all the activities of the target device & block porn on iPhone.
- KidsGuard can monitor all other social media activities like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- KidsGuard doesn’t require you to jailbreak the iOS device to hack a WhatsApp account.
- It is capable of monitoring call logs and SMS, viewing private browsing history on iPhone, and anything else.
- KidsGuard lets you monitor the target device’s activities remotely through a web-based dashboard.
- You can monitor event the deleted messages on the target phone using KidsGuard.
- KidsGuard lets you access information like a contact list & read someone’s text messages without installing software on their phone.
The step-by-step method to hack a WhatsApp account
Using KidsGuard Pro and hacking a WhatsApp account is a pretty simple task. Thanks to the highly user-friendly interface of KidsGuard, the process of hacking doesn’t take that long.
In this section, we are going to discuss how to hack WhatsApp accounts in the step-by-step method.
01. Visit KidsGuard’s official website and register for a KidsGuard account. You will have to go through a short configuration process at this stage. Once the process is completed, you will be able to access a control panel.
02. Now, you will receive a confirmation email on the email account you have just provided. So, you must provide a genuine email address when registering for the tool.
03. When configuring your device, you should also pick the target device as iOS.
04. Setting up a KidsGuard account is pretty easy (they provide you with a convenient guideline to install the software.
05. After choosing the iOS device, you should verify the respective iCloud ID of the target device. You, somehow, should get to know the iCloud ID and password of the respective iPhone or iPad.
06. Once the account is created and the iCloud ID is verified, you can easily access a dashboard. You will be able to see a large range of data in this dashboard within a while. All the information related to the device will be displayed on this dashboard.
Using this option, you can even view all the data related to the target WhatsApp account. Well, if your intention is to hack the WhatsApp account of someone, this can be really good news.
Section 2. Using MAC Spoofing
If truth be told, KidsGuard is not the only way to hack the WhatsApp account. There are a couple of other ways to monitor your kid’s WhatsApp activities.
However, those methods are pretty difficult to follow, particularly for novice users. MAC spoofing is such a method you can follow, and in this section, we will discuss how to do it.
As per this method, you are required to spoof the WhatsApp account on the target device into yours. In addition to that, spoofing requires you to delete your own WhatsApp account.
More importantly, this respective method needs you to have some knowledge about coding and other technical stuff. You can simply skip this step if you don’t want to take such trouble.
Steps to Use MAC Spoofing to Hack WhatsApp Account
01. First, you should find the MAC address of the phone you are going to hack. Every smartphone comes with a unique MAC address.
It may consist of 6 figures (numbers or digits or a combination of both). Here’s how to find the MAC address of iOS and Android devices.
On the iOS Device: Open Settings and tap General. Then find the MAC address under About > Wi-Fi address.
On the Android Device: Go to Settings and select About device. Select Status and locate Wi-Fi MAC Address
02. After gaining the MAC address, you should spoof it. To do this, you should learn spoofing from the beginning (which is pretty complicated for a novice).
03. Download WhatsApp and install it on your device. Make sure to use the target’s phone number instead of yours.
04. At the completion of installation, you should receive a code to verify.
05. Now that you have verified the target account, you will be able to access all the information.
Section 3. Using QR Code Scanning to Hack WhatsApp Account
This is rather a less complicated method compared to MAC spoofing. To do this, however, you should access the target’s phone.
Then, you should scan the QR code displayed on your computer. If you managed to do this, the messages of the target account would appear on your computer.
Here’s how to do it
01. Get physical access to the target’s smartphone.
02. Open WhatsApp, go to Menu and select WhatsApp Web.
03. Now, click on the small + symbol (top of the screen).
04. Now, visit web.whatsapp.com using your PC.
05. You will be displayed a QR code on the screen. Just scan it using the target phone to verify it.
06. Now, you can access all the messages and other information on the respective WhatsApp account.
Q1: Is it legal to hack someone’s WhatsApp account?
No, hacking someone’s WhatsApp account without their permission is illegal and a violation of their privacy.
Q2: Can WhatsApp be hacked remotely?
While it is challenging to remotely hack WhatsApp due to its end-to-end encryption, certain vulnerabilities and social engineering attacks may enable remote access to a target’s account.
Q3: How can I protect my WhatsApp account from hacking?
To protect your WhatsApp account, enable two-factor authentication, use a strong password, and keep your application updated with the latest security patches.
Q4: Is WhatsApp’s end-to-end encryption secure?
WhatsApp’s end-to-end encryption provides a high level of security, making it difficult for hackers to intercept and read messages.
Q5: What should I do if my WhatsApp account is hacked?
If you suspect that your WhatsApp account has been hacked, immediately contact WhatsApp support and follow their instructions to regain control of your account.
Hacking a WhatsApp account is not impossible. But, it is somewhat difficult, particularly for novice users. However, if you have the correct tool and some patience, it is possible to hack your WhatsApp account.
Although MAC spoofing and QR code methods can hack WhatsApp, they have significant drawbacks, as you may notice. In that case, KidsGuard Pro is the best-known way to hack a WhatsApp account.
We strongly believe that you will use the methods we mentioned responsibly. Never use any of these methods to disturb others’ privacy. Instead, please use it for the greater good and protect your kids from potential dangers in the cyber world.