Are you looking for a Facebook tracker that can hack into your kid’s account? Or do you need to catch a cheating spouse red-handed through his or her Facebook messages? Look no further, as this article explains it all!
Facebook has gained extravagant popularity over the past few years. Nowadays, this social media platform has become a norm, and nearly every one of us has a Facebook account.
Besides the posts and comments shared in public, Facebook allows users to send private messages, make voice and video calls, engage in group chats, etc.
Therefore, in a way, Facebook is more of a personal journal. If you monitor someone’s Facebook page, you can easily get a clear idea about their personal life. That is why many parents try to hack into their kids’ social media accounts these days.
The problem, however, is that no one is willing to expose his or her personal Facebook messages to us. For instance, rarely will any kid be willing to show private Facebook messages to parents. Therefore, parents should find a way into kids’ Facebook accounts. This is exactly why a Facebook tracker comes in handy.
At once, it may sound pretty unethical to hack into someone’s Facebook account. However, as a parent, you mean no damage to your kids by hacking their Facebook profiles. Instead, all you need is to assure your kids’ safety.
For instance, if your underaged kid communicates with some crook, she might be in trouble soon. But if you know it beforehand, you can take the necessary precautions to keep her away from trouble.
From this point onwards, we will explain the most convenient way to hack someone’s Facebook account. So, keep reading for some important information.
a) Use KidsGuard Facebook Tracker
If you intend to hack into someone’s Facebook account secretly, KidsGuard is the best Facebook tracker.
KidsGuard is a very popular hacking app that has gained immense popularity over the past. The secret behind this service’s popularity is its large range of features.
KidsGuard works on both Android and iOS devices. You can use this app to eavesdrop on text messages, WhatsApp messages, images, internet browsing history, etc.
How to Use KidsGuard as a Facebook Tracker
Following is a list of steps you should consider to track the Facebook app on a given target phone.
01. As the initial step, you should sign up for a KidsGuard account. You will have to provide information like email and a password. To experience the advanced features of KidsGuard, you should go for a paid subscription.
02. After signing up for your KidsGuard account, you can go to the Wizard page. Then, you can follow the easy steps displayed onscreen to activate the software. If you need to monitor an iOS device, you will have to verify the iCloud account synchronized with it.
When it comes to Android devices, you should install KidsGuard APK on the target device. To install KidsGuard APK, you should first enable the option “Unknown Sources.” Then, you will be able to download and install the KidsGuard app.
03. After installing APK, you will have to grant permission as requested by the app. Now, you are almost through the process. You can now log into the control panel remotely. To do that, you can use any web browser on your computer and provide the credentials.
04. Now that the account is activated and you have logged into the control panel, you should start monitoring. If you need to view the Facebook messages sent and received, you can view them.
Apart from viewing Facebook messages and activities, you can also track its password. To do that, you can use the keylogger feature associated with the phone call tracker tool. Once you have the password, hacking into someone’s Facebook account is a walk in the park.
b) Using TheTruthSpy Facebook Tracker
TheTruthSpy is another powerful app you can use to track someone’s Facebook account remotely. This specific software comes with a variety of tools that can help you track any Facebook account.
In addition to that, you can use this tool to track messages, calls, images, videos, app information, etc.
Also, it can track any VoIP app installed on the target device. TheTruthSpy can spy on the internet browsing history of the target device. Such an approach helps you to get a clear insight into the target device’s owner.
Features of TheTruthSpy
- The powerful remote monitoring feature
- Can track all the app-related activities of the phone
- It can monitor all the apps like WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat, etc.
- You can use it to track Facebook messages as well
- Convenient user-interface
- Keylogger feature to capture the Facebook passwords
The above information will give you a clear idea about the ability of the TheTruthSpy Facebook tracker.
Part 2: How to Keep Yourself Safe from Facebook Tracker?
Now that you know how to use a Facebook password tracker, you should use it in a responsible manner. In addition to that, you must know how to protect yourself from potential hackers.
As a modern-day smartphone user, there are some important things you should know in order to safeguard yourself. In this part of our article, we will explain those essential security tips for you.
a) Protect Your Phone with a Strong Password
One of the most basic but effective methods to protect your phone is to password-protect it. When a strong password is applied to your phone, a stranger cannot unlock it.
However, you must be smart enough to use a strong password that cannot be guessed. Also, be sure that you change the passwords often to make your phone more secure.
b) Reconfigure the Default Settings
As a security measure, you will have to change the default configuration on your phone. Interestingly, about eighty percent of users don’t change the phone’s default settings.
Practically, the default settings are more vulnerable to security breaches if you are exposed to experienced hackers. So, take your time and change the device’s settings to make it secure. One example is that you can disable the location-sharing feature on Facebook.
c) Keep GPS Disabled
You don’t need to keep your GPS feature enabled all the time. In fact, GPS is a gateway for a hacker to track your whereabouts.
The best approach, therefore, is to disable GPS. You can switch it on whenever you need and switch it off once again.
d) Clear the Chat History
You should clear the chatting history more frequently. That way, even if someone hacked into your Facebook account, they will not be able to find any information. Also, it is better to clear the device’s browsing history and keep your privacy.
e) Update the OS
Be sure that you update the OS of your device whenever there is an update. Every update (be it Android or iOS) comes with better security measures and increased performance.
By updating your device to the latest OS, you have a greater chance of minimizing potential threats.
f) Don’t Use Public Wi-Fi Hotspots
No matter whether you are using an Android, iPhone, or laptop, it would be best if you stayed away from public Wi-Fi to avoid Facebook Tracker.
Most of those Wi-Fi hotspots found in restaurants, malls, coffee shops, etc., are easy targets of hackers. The last thing you need is to get your device hacked just because you are connected to a random network.
g) Use a Good Virus Guard
Don’t forget to invest in a good virus guard. A good virus guard can usually detect the potential keyloggers and other malware installed on your device. Also, it would be best if you kept it updated all the time.
In addition to that, you should observe your mobile device carefully and see if anything strange is there. For instance, if your mobile device has slowed down unusually or its battery is draining so fast, be careful. Those can be signs of an app that is running in the background.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can I track someone’s Facebook account without their knowledge? Tracking someone’s Facebook account without their knowledge is not legal or ethical. Always ensure you have proper consent and adhere to privacy laws.
- Is using a Facebook tracker legal? The legality of using a Facebook tracker depends on the jurisdiction you are in and the intended purpose of tracking. Make sure to familiarize yourself with the local laws and regulations.
- Are Facebook tracker tools compatible with all devices? Facebook tracker tools vary in compatibility. Some are designed for specific operating systems, such as Android or iOS, while others are web-based and work on multiple platforms.
- Do Facebook tracker tools require physical access to the target device? Depending on the tracker tool, some may require physical access to the target device for installation, while others can be remotely installed and monitored.
- Can a Facebook tracker monitor private messages? Yes, many Facebook tracker tools have the ability to monitor private messages exchanged on Facebook Messenger, providing you with insights into conversations.
We hope you have substantial knowledge about using a Facebook tracker and hacking someone’s profile.
We expect you to use the above tools with a great sense of responsibility. After all, violating someone’s privacy is a serious issue.